Sitime Corporation (SITM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITM POWR Grades
- SITM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 64.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SITM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SITM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.92% of US stocks).
SITM Stock Summary
- For SITM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.28% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for SITIME CORP; that's greater than it is for just 7.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SITM has reported earnings growth of 209.3%, putting it ahead of 92.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SITM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYEL, MPWR, BLUE, SNAP, and U.
- Visit SITM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sitime.com.
SITM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SITM's price/earnings ratio is 94.67% higher, now standing at 47.5.
- Over the past 37 months, SITM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 127.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITM.
SITM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- SITM's asset turnover comes in at 0.664 -- ranking 111th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SITM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.79||52-week high||$341.77|
|Prev. close||$99.00||52-week low||$73.10|
|Day high||$99.34||Avg. volume||292,278|
|50-day MA||$88.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.61||Market Cap||2.12B|
Sitime Corporation (SITM) Company Bio
Sitime Corporation develops silicon-based timing solutions. The Company manufacturers oscillators, clock generators, and embedded resonators used for ethernet switches, computing devices, graphics cards, disk drives, mobile phones, and subscriber identity module cards. Sitime serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITM Latest Social Stream
View Full SITM Social Stream
Latest SITM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITIME CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITM as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
SiTime Sets New Benchmark in Timing Performance with New Precision Oscillator for Data Centers and 5G Infrastructure
SANTA CLARA, Calif., November 10, 2022--SiTime Corp. (NASDAQ: SITM), the precision timing company, today announced the SiT5503 Elite X™ Super-TCXO®, that raises the bar on timing performance in data centers and 5G infrastructure. By 2024, the addressable market for precision timing in Comms-Enterprise is expected to be $1.3 billion. The SiT5503 Elite X Super-TCXO will address $200M of this market by delivering an unmatched combination of features and performance that enable faster, more reliable
SiTime ( NASDAQ:SITM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$73.1m (up 16% from 3Q 2021). Net...
SANTA CLARA, Calif., November 07, 2022--ITSF 2022 – SiTime Corp. (NASDAQ: SITM), a leader in precision timing, today announced the details of its participation at the International Timing and Sync Forum (ITSF), the largest timing and sync event in the world.
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 41.1x SiTime Corporation ( NASDAQ:SITM ) may be sending very bearish...
SITM Price Returns