Sitime Corporation (SITM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITM POWR Grades
- SITM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SITM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SITM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SITM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 171.62, SITIME Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SITM is currently 93.76, higher than 95.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SITIME Corp is reporting a growth rate of -474.26%; that's higher than merely 4.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SITIME Corp are LGND, WATT, MPWR, VEEV, and PACB.
- Visit SITM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sitime.com.
SITM Valuation Summary
- SITM's price/sales ratio is 26.5; this is 400% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 22 months, SITM's price/sales ratio has gone up 23.1.
- Over the past 22 months, SITM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 84643.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITM.
SITM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- SITM's asset turnover comes in at 0.664 -- ranking 111th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SITM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.00||52-week high||$341.77|
|Prev. close||$163.03||52-week low||$110.93|
|Day high||$162.93||Avg. volume||242,410|
|50-day MA||$185.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$222.43||Market Cap||3.03B|
Sitime Corporation (SITM) Company Bio
Sitime Corporation develops silicon-based timing solutions. The Company manufacturers oscillators, clock generators, and embedded resonators used for ethernet switches, computing devices, graphics cards, disk drives, mobile phones, and subscriber identity module cards. Sitime serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITM Latest Social Stream
View Full SITM Social Stream
Latest SITM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITIME Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITM as an investment opportunity.
SiTime Corporation ( NASDAQ:SITM ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
What are the best semiconductor stocks for 2022 and beyond? The semiconductor shortage has been big news, but with so many different companies in the semiconductor sector, it can be challenging to identify the top stocks to buy now.
Austin, TX, based Investment company Texas Permanent School Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Alcoa Corp, Bruker Corp, EPAM Systems Inc, Voya Financial Inc, The Western Union Co, sells Signature Bank, FactSet Research Systems Inc, SolarEdge Technologies Inc, , during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Texas Permanent School Fund.
Gainers: DXC Technology (NYSE:DXC) +14%. Cyngn (NASDAQ:CYN) +9%. UserTesting (NYSE:USER) +8%. ADTRAN (NASDAQ:ADTN) +7%. Phunware (NASDAQ:PHUN) +7%. Losers: Dave (NASDAQ:DAVEW) -34%. PagSeguro Digital (NYSE:PAGS) -15%. Clarivate (NYSE:CLVT) -17%. SiTime (NASDAQ:SITM) -16%. Amplitude (NASDAQ:AMPL) -16%....
SiTime Corporation (SITM) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2022, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Rajesh Vashist – Chief Executive Officer Art Chadwick – Chief Financial Officer Brett Perry – Shelton Group Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Thomas O’Malley – Barclays John Pitzer – Credit Suisse Sabrina Baxamusa –...
SITM Price Returns