Sitime Corporation (SITM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITM POWR Grades
- SITM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- SITM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SITM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.19% of US stocks).
SITM Stock Summary
- SITM's went public 1.67 years ago, making it older than merely 2.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SITIME Corp is higher than 96.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.79%, SITIME Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.38% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SITM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIVN, CYBR, VCRA, YELP, and FOUR.
- SITM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SITIME Corp's official web site, go to www.sitime.com.
SITM Valuation Summary
- SITM's price/earnings ratio is -287.9; this is 830.71% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SITM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 191.1 over the prior 20 months.
- Over the past 20 months, SITM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 240.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITM.
SITM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.02||52-week high||$151.78|
|Prev. close||$126.60||52-week low||$48.88|
|Day high||$128.49||Avg. volume||196,130|
|50-day MA||$111.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.15||Market Cap||2.41B|
Sitime Corporation (SITM) Company Bio
Sitime Corporation develops silicon-based timing solutions. The Company manufacturers oscillators, clock generators, and embedded resonators used for ethernet switches, computing devices, graphics cards, disk drives, mobile phones, and subscriber identity module cards. Sitime serves customers worldwide.
SITM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for SITIME Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that SITIME Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 13.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SITM, they are:
- SITIME Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -17.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), SITIME Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 7.31% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SITM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITM Latest Social Stream
View Full SITM Social Stream
Latest SITM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITIME Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITM as an investment opportunity.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 21, 2021--SiTime MEMS Oscillators Support Square Point-of-Sale Products
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiTime Corporation (Nasdaq: SITM), a market leader in MEMS timing, will announce its second quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, after market close. Rajesh Vashist, SiTime’s chief executive officer, and Art Chadwick, chief financial officer, will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the company’s results. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available and archived for approximatel
These seven Internet of Things stocks will ensure your portfolio profits from the move to connect everything to the internet.
Retail investors looking for cheap stocks for the second half of 2021 could benefit from researching these seven equities.
SITM Price Returns