Sitime Corporation (SITM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SITM POWR Grades
- SITM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.37% of US stocks.
- SITM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SITM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.9% of US stocks).
SITM Stock Summary
- SITM's current price/earnings ratio is 127.15, which is higher than 96.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SITIME CORP is higher than 95.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SITM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SITIME CORP are RGTI, BLUE, MVIS, SNAP, and LYEL.
- SITM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SITIME CORP's official web site, go to www.sitime.com.
SITM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SITM's price/earnings ratio is 428.27% higher, now standing at 125.2.
- SITM's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.9 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SITM.
SITM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SITM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- SITM's asset turnover comes in at 0.664 -- ranking 111th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SITM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SITM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SITM, see our SITM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$210.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
SITM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SITM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.85||52-week high||$270.92|
|Prev. close||$136.45||52-week low||$73.10|
|Day high||$139.99||Avg. volume||242,446|
|50-day MA||$126.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$118.70||Market Cap||3.01B|
Sitime Corporation (SITM) Company Bio
Sitime Corporation develops silicon-based timing solutions. The Company manufacturers oscillators, clock generators, and embedded resonators used for ethernet switches, computing devices, graphics cards, disk drives, mobile phones, and subscriber identity module cards. Sitime serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SITM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SITM Latest Social Stream
View Full SITM Social Stream
Latest SITM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SITIME CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SITM as an investment opportunity.
Investors in SiTime (NASDAQ:SITM) have made a incredible return of 585% over the past three years
Investing can be hard but the potential fo an individual stock to pay off big time inspires us. But when you hold the...
SiTime to Participate at Upcoming Financial Conferences
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiTime Corporation, (Nasdaq: SITM), the precision timing company, today announced that SiTime’s CFO, Art Chadwick, will participate at the following financial conferences. Raymond James 44th Annual Institutional Investor ConferenceLocation: JW Marriott Grande Lakes, Orlando, FLPresentation: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 1:05 p.m. EST (10:05 a.m. PST)A live and archived webcast of the company’s presentation will be available in the Events section
3 Growth Stocks to Buy Now -- 10x Small-Cap Stocks to Buy
These pick-and-shovel, small-cap semiconductor stocks could provide 10x returns for long-term investors.
12 High Growth Semiconductor Stocks that are Profitable
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 high growth semiconductor stocks that are profitable. For more semiconductor stocks, head on over to 5 High Growth Semiconductor Stocks that are Profitable. The semiconductor industry is the backbone of the technological world. This is simply due to the principles of computer science, as […]
SiTime (NASDAQ:SITM) Will Want To Turn Around Its Return Trends
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
SITM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...