SVB Financial Group (SIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
SIVB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.37 for Svb Financial Group; that's greater than it is for 95.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.69%, Svb Financial Group's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.92% of about US stocks.
- Svb Financial Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Svb Financial Group, a group of peers worth examining would be BRO, BAH, MAS, ALLE, and WRK.
- Visit SIVB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.svb.com.
SIVB Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$252.66||52-week high||$270.39|
|Prev. close||$259.08||52-week low||$183.04|
|Day high||$270.39||Avg. volume||490,925|
|50-day MA||$244.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$224.73||Market Cap||13.03B|
SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Company Bio
SVB Financial Group provides various banking and financial products and services in the United States, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, and the United Kingdom. The company serves companies in technology-related, life science and healthcare, venture capital and private equity, and premium wine industries. Along with commercial, investment, international and private banking services provided by Silicon Valley Bank, the company offers funds management, business valuation services, broker-dealer transactions, asset management and private wealth management. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Santa Clara, California.