SVB Financial Group (SIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIVB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SIVB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.69% of US stocks.
- SIVB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SIVB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.62% of US stocks).
SIVB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $36,240,701,044, Svb Financial Group has a greater market value than 92.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.79 for Svb Financial Group; that's greater than it is for 96.13% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SIVB's revenue has grown 73.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.3% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Svb Financial Group, a group of peers worth examining would be FITB, AJG, CBRE, ROK, and IT.
- SIVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Svb Financial Group's official web site, go to www.svb.com.
SIVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SIVB's price/sales ratio is 87.5% higher, now standing at 6.
- SIVB's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
- SIVB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIVB.
SIVB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.87%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 221.32%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 30.85%.
The table below shows SIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIVB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.93% of graded US stocks.
- SIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 437 Banking stocks.
- BPOP, GBCI, and PEBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIVB.
The table below shows SIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$674.41||52-week high||$677.14|
|Prev. close||$649.96||52-week low||$233.69|
|Day high||$677.14||Avg. volume||451,518|
|50-day MA||$578.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$528.04||Market Cap||38.06B|
SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Company Bio
SVB Financial Group provides various banking and financial products and services in the United States, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, and the United Kingdom. The company serves companies in technology-related, life science and healthcare, venture capital and private equity, and premium wine industries. Along with commercial, investment, international and private banking services provided by Silicon Valley Bank, the company offers funds management, business valuation services, broker-dealer transactions, asset management and private wealth management. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full SIVB Social Stream
Latest SIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Svb Financial Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIVB as an investment opportunity.
EWBC vs. SIVB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SOMERSET, N.J., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareCloud, Inc. (the “Company” or “CareCloud”) (Nasdaq: MTBC) (Nasdaq: MTBCP), a leader in cloud-based healthcare technology and revenue cycle solutions, today announced that Silicon Valley Bank (NASDAQ: SIVB), the bank of the world's most innovative companies and their investors, has increased its secured line of credit, which is currently untapped, to $20 million to support future growth. The term of the line of credit was also extended by two
Monteverde & Associates PC Filed a Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Shareholders of Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. in the District of Massachusetts
NEW YORK , Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Notice is hereby given that Monteverde & Associates PC has filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts , Richard Savoy v. Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. et al , Docket No. 1:21-cv-11537, on behalf of the public common shareholders of Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc., ("BPFH" or the "Company") who held BPFH securities as of the record date March 15, 2021 (the "Class Period"), and have been harmed by BPFH''s and its board of directors'' alleged violations of Sections 14(a) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the "Exchange Act") regarding the acquisition of BPFH by SVB Financial Group (the "Merger"). Under the terms of the Merger, each share of BPFH common stock wa...
The American bank @SVB_Financial and @Plaid have together announced a #partnership that will allow clients to instantly authenticate bank account information, and securely generate payments via a tokenized payment solution. #TokenizedPayments The post New Silicon Valley Bank and Plaid Partnership Secures Tokenized Payment Solutions appeared first on The Fintech Times .
Wedbush Securities analyst David J. Chiaverini on Friday upgraded SVB Financial Group to outperform from neutral and raised the bank's 12-month price target to $700 a share from $600 a share. Chiaverini said the parent company of Silicon Valley Bank is positioned to benefit from its favorable business mix as well as interest rate hikes from the U.S. Federal Reserve. "SIVB has reported several consecutive blowout quarters, driven by its emphasis on banking the innovation economy, especially the t
SIVB Price Returns