SVB Financial Group (SIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIVB POWR Grades
- SIVB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- SIVB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SIVB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.42% of US stocks).
SIVB Stock Summary
- SIVB has a market capitalization of $19,833,929,788 -- more than approximately 90.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.41 for SVB FINANCIAL GROUP; that's greater than it is for 95.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 247.18%, SVB FINANCIAL GROUP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SVB FINANCIAL GROUP are KEY, ZION, FITB, WBS, and UMBF.
- Visit SIVB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.svb.com.
SIVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SIVB's price/earnings ratio is 25.96% higher, now standing at 13.1.
- SIVB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIVB.
SIVB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 169.88%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 191.59%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.23%.
The table below shows SIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIVB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.41% of graded US stocks.
- SIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- LC, BPOP, and PEBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIVB.
The table below shows SIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$348.12||52-week high||$763.22|
|Prev. close||$335.78||52-week low||$328.27|
|Day high||$349.21||Avg. volume||556,015|
|50-day MA||$398.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$501.70||Market Cap||20.57B|
SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Company Bio
Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States, and is the biggest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full SIVB Social Stream
Latest SIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SVB FINANCIAL GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIVB as an investment opportunity.
Things look ugly right now, but these companies could quickly rally once the bear goes back to sleep.
Until we no longer need financial institutions, investors will continue to look for bank stocks to buy.
California-based Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has hired former TSB Bank executive Darren Pope as Chairman of its newly-formed British subsidiary, as it expands its business advising on tech deals despite the darkening economic outlook. SVB - which advises global firms such as Wise, Snyk and Atomico - has also hired Vin Murria, Astrid Grey, and Helen Heslop as directors for the unit, said Erin Platts, head of SVB's European and British businesses.
SVB Financial Group (SVB) (Nasdaq: SIVB), the financial partner of the innovation economy and parent of Silicon Valley Bank, today announced that its UK branch has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Silicon Valley Bank, due to significant growth of the business. Silicon Valley Bank UK Limited is led by CEO Erin Platts, formerly SVB's Head of EMEA and President of the UK Branch. As a full subsidiary, Silicon Valley Bank UK has appointed a UK Board of Directors to provide oversight for the busine
SVB, the financial partner of the innovation economy and parent of Silicon Valley Bank, today announced it will audit its Access to Innovation platform, a family of programs first announced in 2019 focused on advancing women and Black and Latinx individuals to positions of influence in the innovation economy. This audit is intended to measure the impact of SVB's commitment to access-related initiatives so far and set a baseline by which the company can measure progress in the future. The analysi
SIVB Price Returns