SVB Financial Group (SIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
SIVB Stock Summary
- SIVB has a market capitalization of $26,975,505,074 -- more than approximately 90.92% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 378.79, Svb Financial Group is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.29 for Svb Financial Group; that's greater than it is for 95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Svb Financial Group, a group of peers worth examining would be FITB, ROK, SWK, IT, and AJG.
- SIVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Svb Financial Group's official web site, go to www.svb.com.
SIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$504.44||52-week high||$577.06|
|Prev. close||$519.26||52-week low||$152.76|
|Day high||$519.29||Avg. volume||525,625|
|50-day MA||$513.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$359.38||Market Cap||26.22B|
SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Company Bio
SVB Financial Group provides various banking and financial products and services in the United States, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, and the United Kingdom. The company serves companies in technology-related, life science and healthcare, venture capital and private equity, and premium wine industries. Along with commercial, investment, international and private banking services provided by Silicon Valley Bank, the company offers funds management, business valuation services, broker-dealer transactions, asset management and private wealth management. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
SIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full SIVB Social Stream
Latest SIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Svb Financial Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIVB as an investment opportunity.
Following is a list of company earnings scheduled for release April 19-23, along with earnings previews for select companies. Next week’s earnings are of much significance for major market movements as Q1 is believed to be a quarter of significant recovery, with growth accelerating and the outlook for the coming periods gradually improving.
SVB Financial Group (SIVB) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
SVB (SIVB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) will report its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, on Thursday, April 22, 2021 after the close of the stock market.
Other banks that focus on tech banking have been incredibly successful. It's great to see JPMorgan focusing more on this segment.
SIVB Price Returns
Continue Researching SIVBWant to see what other sources are saying about Svb Financial Group's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!