SVB Financial Group (SIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIVB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SIVB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- SIVB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SIVB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.98% of US stocks).
SIVB Stock Summary
- SIVB has a market capitalization of $34,844,084,655 -- more than approximately 92.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.59 for Svb Financial Group; that's greater than it is for 96.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174%, Svb Financial Group's debt growth rate surpasses 93.79% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Svb Financial Group, a group of peers worth examining would be FITB, ROK, CBRE, LULU, and DHI.
- Visit SIVB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.svb.com.
SIVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SIVB's price/sales ratio is 87.5% higher, now standing at 6.
- SIVB's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
- SIVB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIVB.
SIVB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 62.3%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 184.7%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.87%.
The table below shows SIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIVB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.41% of graded US stocks.
- SIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- LC, BPOP, and PEBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIVB.
The table below shows SIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$421.69||52-week high||$763.22|
|Prev. close||$448.00||52-week low||$419.60|
|Day high||$447.07||Avg. volume||556,532|
|50-day MA||$512.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$614.02||Market Cap||24.82B|
SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Company Bio
Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States, and is the biggest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full SIVB Social Stream
Latest SIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Svb Financial Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIVB as an investment opportunity.
SVB Financial Group (SVB), financial partner to the innovation economy, today announced that Roger Dunbar will retire from his role as the Chairman of the Board on April 21, 2022, after a decade in the position. He will remain in his current role through the 2022 annual shareholder meeting. Kay Matthews, current SVB board member, will become the board Chair at that time. Board member John Clendening will step off SVB's board at the end of this term.
Bay Area investment bank SVB Securities sees another banner year for acquisitions amid market volatility
“Having periods in the market where there’s dislocation and volatility, that’s when clients need the most attention,” said SVB Securities CEO Jeff Leerink.
In a report released today, David Chiaverini from Wedbush reiterated a Buy rating on Svb Financial Group (SIVB – Research Report), with a price target of $860.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $645.23. According to TipRanks.com, Chiaverini is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.0% and a 65.8% success rate. Chiaverini covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Pacific Premier Bancorp, Valley National Bancorp, and Cathay General Bancorp. Currently, the analyst consensus on Svb Financial Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $813.86, a 27.0% upside from current levels.
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to buy amid rising interest rates. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy Amid Rising Interest Rates. In late January, Jerome Powell, the US central bank chief, told reporters at a news conference that the Federal Reserve […]
Lucira Health Secures Debt Facility of Up to $80 Million from Hercules Capital and Silicon Valley Bank
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lucira Health, Inc. ("Lucira Health" or "Lucira") (Nasdaq: LHDX), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative and innovative infectious disease test kits, today announced that on February 4, 2022, it entered into a debt facility of up to $80 million with Hercules Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC) ("Hercules") and Silicon Valley Bank (NASDAQ: SIVB) ("SVB"). "This debt financing will provide Lucira l
SIVB Price Returns