South Jersey Industries, Inc. (SJI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SJI POWR Grades
- SJI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SJI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SJI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.8% of US stocks).
SJI Stock Summary
- SJI's went public 33.6 years ago, making it older than 89.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of South Jersey Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for South Jersey Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 97.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to South Jersey Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMT, ATAX, FLNG, LMRK, and GLPI.
- Visit SJI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sjindustries.com.
SJI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, SJI's price/earnings ratio is 30.45% lower, now standing at 15.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SJI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.8.
- SJI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SJI.
SJI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 100%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -63.41%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -70.11%.
The table below shows SJI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SJI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SJI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.17||52-week high||$29.24|
|Prev. close||$25.42||52-week low||$18.24|
|Day high||$25.62||Avg. volume||1,660,127|
|50-day MA||$26.40||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$24.05||Market Cap||2.83B|
South Jersey Industries, Inc. (SJI) Company Bio
South Jersey Industries provides energy related products and services for customers in Southern New Jersey. It engages in the purchase, transmission, and sale of natural gas. The company also sells natural gas and pipeline transportation capacity on a wholesale basis to residential, commercial, and industrial customers on the interstate pipeline system, as well as transports natural gas purchased directly from producers or suppliers to their customers. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Folsom, New Jersey.
SJI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SJI Latest Social Stream
View Full SJI Social Stream
Latest SJI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about South Jersey Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SJI as an investment opportunity.
South Jersey Industries (SJI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Geographic Information System Provider Esri Awards SJI at Virtual User ConferenceFOLSOM, NJ, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investor Contact: Dan Fidell(609) 561-9000 ext. [email protected] Media Contact: Dominick DiRocco(609) 561-9000 ext. [email protected] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SJI Honored for Special Achievement in GISGeographic Information System Provider Esri Awards SJI at Virtual User Conference FOLSOM, NJ—July 15, 2021— Esri, the global leader in location intelli
FOLSOM, NJ, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investor Contact: Dan Fidell(609) 561-9000 ext. [email protected] Media Contact: Dominick DiRocco(609) 561-9000 ext. [email protected] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SJI to Host Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call FOLSOM, NJ, July 14, 2021 – SJI (NYSE: SJI) President and Chief Executive Officer, Michael J. Renna, along with key members of the company’s Senior Management team, will host an open conference call and webcast to rev
No summary available.
SJI Congratulates Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind for Winning New Jersey Wind Farm Application that Advances Green Hydrogen Partnership
FOLSOM, NJ, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Media Contact: Dominick DiRocco (609) 561-9000 ext. 4262 [email protected] Investor Contact: Dan Fidell(609) 561-9000 ext. [email protected] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SJI Congratulates Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind for Winning New Jersey Wind Farm Application that Advances Green Hydrogen Partnership FOLSOM, NJ, June 30, 2021 – SJI (NYSE: SJI) remains committed to advancing the clean energy and sustainability goals of New Jersey and our
SJI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SJIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on South Jersey Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
South Jersey Industries Inc (SJI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
South Jersey Industries Inc (SJI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
South Jersey Industries Inc (SJI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch