Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR): Price and Financial Metrics
SJR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 231.22, Shaw Communications Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Shaw Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SJR is more volatile than only 1.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shaw Communications Inc are AZUL, HTA, AMH, CPT, and HR.
- Visit SJR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shaw.ca.
SJR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SJR Price/Volume Stats
Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR) Company Bio
Shaw Communications provides broadband cable television, Internet, digital phone, telecommunication, direct-to-home satellite, satellite distribution, and programming content services to residential and business customers in Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Calgary, Canada.