Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SJR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SJR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SJR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SJR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
SJR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,542,101,487, Shaw Communications Inc has a greater market value than 85.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Shaw Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Shaw Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SJR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNA, SSL, FRFHF, EBR, and BHF.
- SJR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shaw Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.shaw.ca.
SJR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SJR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.13||52-week high||$31.60|
|Prev. close||$27.94||52-week low||$25.63|
|Day high||$28.21||Avg. volume||428,241|
|50-day MA||$29.86||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$29.48||Market Cap||13.41B|
Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR) Company Bio
Shaw Communications provides broadband cable television, Internet, digital phone, telecommunication, direct-to-home satellite, satellite distribution, and programming content services to residential and business customers in Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SJR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SJR Latest Social Stream
View Full SJR Social Stream
Latest SJR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shaw Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SJR as an investment opportunity.
Seth Klarman''s Baupost fund took new positions in Fiserv, NortonLifeLock and Encompass Health as it exited eBay and Shaw Communications. See more info on Baupost holdings here.
Shaw (SJR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Investment company BCK Capital Management LP (Current Portfolio) buys Cerner Corp, Xilinx Inc, SPX FLOW Inc, Verso Corp, CyrusOne Inc, sells , Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp, IHS Markit, , during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, BCK Capital Management LP.
Rogers Communications Inc. -- Moody's assigns Baa3 rating to Rogers' proposed hybrid notes; under review down
Rating Action: Moody's assigns Baa3 rating to Rogers' proposed hybrid notes; under review downGlobal Credit Research - 03 Feb 2022$1 billion of new notes ratedToronto, February 03, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned a Baa3 rating to Rogers Communications Inc.'s ("Rogers") proposed $1 billion of subordinated notes due in 2082. Moody's also placed the Baa3 rating on the proposed subordinated notes under review for downgrade.The review was initiated on March 15, 2021 when Rogers announced the acquisition of Shaw Communications Inc. (Shaw), Canada's fourth largest telecommunications service provider, for about C$26 billion on an enterprise value basis .Assignments:..Issuer: Rogers Communications Inc.....Subordinated Global Notes, Assigned Baa3; Placed Under Review fo...
National accessArts Centre receives support from Shaw Communications to launch new online education platform to support Canadian artists living with disabilities
Launching in 2022, the platform will provide virtual resources to connect, inspire, and educate artistsCALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The National accessArts Centre (NaAC), Canada’s oldest and largest disability arts organization, today announced that support from Shaw Communications will help it develop a digital learning platform that will connect artists who live with disabilities across Canada. The NaAC represents a growing community of artists living with physical and/o
SJR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SJRWant to do more research on Shaw Communications Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch