Shaw Communications Inc. Cl B NV (SJR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SJR POWR Grades
- SJR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SJR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SJR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16% of US stocks).
SJR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,560,658,234, SHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC has a greater market value than 86.87% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of SHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC's share price is greater than that of just 15.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC are RCI, IDA, GL, NWN, and PDM.
- Visit SJR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shaw.ca.
SJR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SJR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.48||52-week high||$31.60|
|Prev. close||$27.52||52-week low||$23.64|
|Day high||$27.59||Avg. volume||418,109|
|50-day MA||$25.82||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$27.70||Market Cap||13.12B|
Shaw Communications Inc. Cl B NV (SJR) Company Bio
Shaw Communications Inc. is a Canadian telecommunications company which provides telephone, Internet, television, and mobile services. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Shaw provides home telecommunications services primarily in Alberta and British Columbia and satellite television nationally. It also operates smaller cable television systems in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Northern Ontario. Shaw provides mobile services through its subsidiary Freedom Mobile, under both the Freedom and Shaw Mobile brands, in areas of Alberta, British Columbia, and Southern Ontario. The company's chief competitor for home telecommunications in western Canada is Telus Communications. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SJR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SJR Latest Social Stream
View Full SJR Social Stream
Latest SJR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHAW COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SJR as an investment opportunity.
Executive said Shaw had invested $5 billion in its wireless business 'and not made one dollar in cash flow'
Shaw Communications (SJR) announces the availability of Disney+ streaming service for Shaw TV and Shaw Stream customers.
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shaw Communications Inc. (“Shaw”) will be releasing its fiscal 2022 consolidated results for the fourth quarter and full year (ending August 31, 2022) on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, before North American financial markets open. Management will not hold a conference call following the release of results. If you have any questions regarding the first quarter results, please send them to [email protected] Note:If you wish to be added to
For a limited time, select Fibre+ Internet plans that are bundled with Shaw TV or Shaw Stream can experience all the best content Disney+ has to offer at no extra charge, for up to 24 monthsCALGARY, Alberta, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shaw Communications Inc. today announced the launch of Disney+ on Shaw TV and Shaw Stream, giving Fibre+ Internet customers the ability to watch classic and original shows and movies available from Disney’s six premium brands – including Disney, Pixar, Marve
In its effort to win takeover approval, telecom provider Rogers Communications Inc on Monday presented documents to a tribunal that show Canada's second-largest telecom company Telus Corp attempted to sabotage Rogers' C$20 billion ($15 billion) deal to buy Shaw Communications Inc. Challenging Canadian regulators' rejection of the deal on anti-trust grounds, Rogers may seek to argue that Telus wanted to kill the acquisition because it would increase cellphone competition, benefiting Canadians. The hearing at the competition tribunal will determine whether the Rogers-Shaw merger will lessen competition in Canada's telecom sector.
SJR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SJRWant to do more research on Shaw Communications Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch