Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SJR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SJR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SJR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SJR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
SJR Stock Summary
- SJR has a market capitalization of $14,877,142,013 -- more than approximately 84.94% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Shaw Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SJR comes in at 9.67% -- higher than that of 79.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SJR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNA, GL, RCI, FANG, and FRFHF.
- SJR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shaw Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.shaw.ca.
SJR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SJR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.90||52-week high||$30.41|
|Prev. close||$29.03||52-week low||$16.12|
|Day high||$28.94||Avg. volume||590,370|
|50-day MA||$28.99||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$25.33||Market Cap||13.77B|
Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR) Company Bio
Shaw Communications provides broadband cable television, Internet, digital phone, telecommunication, direct-to-home satellite, satellite distribution, and programming content services to residential and business customers in Canada and the United States. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SJR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SJR Latest Social Stream
View Full SJR Social Stream
Latest SJR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shaw Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SJR as an investment opportunity.
Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund Empowers Students to be Leaders in Reconciliation With Support From Shaw Communications Inc.
TORONTO, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund (DWF) is pleased to welcome Shaw Communications Inc. as the newest partner of the organizations Legacy Schools program designed to empower students to be leaders in reconciliation and foster meaningful conversations about the true history of Canadas residential schools.
Samsung Canada extends rollout of immersive digital displays at Shaw and Freedom Mobile retail stores in B.C., Alberta and Ontario
Innovative display technology from Samsung Canada delivers an enhanced retail experience at Shaw and Freedom Mobile retail stores in B.C., Alberta and Ontario. (Image Credit: Shaw Communications Inc.) Innovative Samsung display technology will continue to let customers explore, learn and interact directly with the latest products and services from Shaw and Freedom Mobile MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Samsung Electronics Canada is modernizing the retail experience with
The proposed sale of Shaw Communications to Rogers could have negative spin off effects for Global TV and Global-owned properties like CHML in Hamilton. In a filing to the CRTC, Corus Entertainment, which owns Global, says it stands to lose $12 Million a year that Shaw currently pays Global to support local news. Rogers told The post Global could be marginalized in Shaw-Rogers deal first appeared on The Bay Observer .
Shaw Communications Inc. Cl B NV stock outperforms market despite losses on the day MarketWatch
The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Fee is one among three regulators tasked with reviewing Rogerss proposed acquisition of Shaw, which is valued at $26-billion together with debt. Jeff McIntosh/The Canadian Press BCE Inc. is opposing Rogers Communications Inc.s takeover of Shaw Communications Inc., arguing in a submitting with the telecom regulator that the deal will  The post BCE opposes Rogers takeover of Shaw in CRTC submitting, citing broadcast market dominance appeared first on Business News .
SJR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SJRWant to do more research on Shaw Communications Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch