Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SJR has less fluctuation in its price than 93.98% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SJR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ACRE, ESE, ABC, FCAP and LWAY.
SJR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SJR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 128.78%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Shaw Communications Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SJR's market cap is about 7 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 76.75% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Shaw Communications Inc has annual revenue of approximately $4 billion; this puts it in the mid-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of only 20.6% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, SJR's provides a return of 128.78% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 80.05% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SJR Dividend Chart
SJR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SJR Dividends vs. Peers
|2||SJR||Shaw Communications Inc.||5.70%|
|4||VIA||Viacom Inc. -||3.06%|
|5||NWSA||News Corporation -||2.44%|
|6||NWS||News Corporation - Class B||2.43%|
|7||FOXA||Fox Corporation -||2.06%|
|8||WWE||World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.||1.41%|
|9||SNI||Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc -||1.33%|
|11||AMCX||AMC Networks Inc. -||0.00%|
|12||LVNTA||Liberty Interactive Corporation - Series A Liberty Ventures||0.00%|
|13||EVLV||EVINE Live Inc.||0.00%|
|14||QRTEA||Qurate Retail, Inc. - Series A||0.00%|
|15||CSSE||Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||WSG||WANDA SPORTS GROUP CO LTD||0.00%|
|17||MSGN||MSG Networks Inc.||0.00%|
|18||DHXM||DHX Media Ltd. - Common Voting and Variable Voting Shares||0.00%|
|19||DISCA||Discovery, Inc. - Series A||0.00%|
|20||DISCB||Discovery, Inc. - Series B||0.00%|
|21||DISCK||Discovery, Inc. - Series C||0.00%|
|22||HMTV||Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|23||tme||Tencent Music Entertainment Group American Depositary Shares, each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SJR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Shaw Communications Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Shaw Communications Inc Common Stock (SJR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) - Dividend Investor
Shaw Communications Inc (SJR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha