SJW Group (DE) (SJW): Price and Financial Metrics
SJW Stock Summary
- SJW's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SJW's current price/earnings ratio is 53.3, which is higher than 85.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SJW comes in at -22.13% -- higher than that of merely 13.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sjw Group are RLJ, CLDT, NWE, SHEN, and AWR.
- SJW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sjw Group's official web site, go to www.sjwgroup.com.
SJW Stock Price Chart More Charts
SJW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.74||52-week high||$74.99|
|Prev. close||$71.54||52-week low||$59.10|
|Day high||$72.74||Avg. volume||89,786|
|50-day MA||$71.67||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$67.67||Market Cap||2.04B|
SJW Group (DE) (SJW) Company Bio
SJW Corporation engages in the production, purchase, storage, purification, distribution, wholesale, and retail sale of water. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in San Jose, California.