SJW Group (DE) (SJW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SJW has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.46%, higher than about 91.75% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SJW has less volatility in its price than 94.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SJW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GT, PINE, BAX, MITT and CLMT.
SJW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Sjw Group, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 56.33% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sjw Group's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, SJW provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 12.68% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Sjw Group's expected return of -56.33% is higher than 7.04% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SJW has a discount rate lower than 7.04% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Sjw Group's dividend growth rate is higher than 88.41% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
SJW Dividend Chart
SJW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SJW Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.87%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.58%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.13%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.75%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.69%|
|8||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.59%|
|9||YORW||The York Water Company||1.53%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.44%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.35%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|