SJW Group (DE) (SJW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SJW has less fluctuation in its price than 96.47% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SJW's price: ICMB, UI, CELP, USAC and NVDA.
SJW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SJW, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 960.74% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sjw Group's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SJW's annual revenue of 574 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 2.41% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- SJW's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 97.01% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Utilities sector.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SJW's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 96.92% of them.
SJW Dividend Chart
SJW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SJW Dividends vs. Peers
|2||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.27%|
|3||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.02%|
|4||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|5||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||1.82%|
|6||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.78%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.74%|
|8||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.63%|
|9||AWR||American States Water Company||1.61%|
|10||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.56%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.41%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|