Beauty Health Co. (SKIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKIN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SKIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.25% of US stocks.
- SKIN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SKIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SKIN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, BEAUTY HEALTH CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- BEAUTY HEALTH CO's stock had its IPO on September 30, 2020, making it an older stock than just 11.5% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 80.66, BEAUTY HEALTH CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STEP, BFAM, COCO, AZEK, and THRN.
- Visit SKIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to hydrafacial.com.
SKIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, SKIN's price/earnings ratio is 241.23% higher, now standing at 74.9.
- Over the past 28 months, SKIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKIN.
SKIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.90||52-week high||$20.49|
|Prev. close||$13.10||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$13.44||Avg. volume||1,935,948|
|50-day MA||$10.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.90||Market Cap||1.71B|
Beauty Health Co. (SKIN) Company Bio
The Beauty Health Company designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells aesthetic technologies and products worldwide. The company offers HydraFacial and PERK hydradermabrasion systems that enhance the skin to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate simultaneously; HydraFacial Daily Essentials, which provide detoxification, rejuvenation, and protection of skin; crystal microdermabrasion systems; and light emitting diode systems. It also operates HydraFacial CONNECT, an esthetics certification program that provides training through live online education programs. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Long Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKIN Latest Social Stream
View Full SKIN Social Stream
Latest SKIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEAUTY HEALTH CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKIN as an investment opportunity.
If you’re hunting for bears, you’re going to need the right equipment.
In 2023, revenue should benefit from healthy demand and an increasing footprint globally. Read why The Beauty Health Company is a good multi-year growth story.
New Clinical Study Finds Hydrafacial Clarifying Treatments Improve Acne Skin Concerns in 100 Percent of Participants
LONG BEACH, Calif., January 12, 2023--New Clinical Study Finds Hydrafacial Clarifying Treatments Improve Acne Skin Concerns in 100 Percent of Participants
The Beauty Health Company has a business strategy geared toward estheticians. Click here to read why I think SKIN stock is fairly valued according to my estimates.
LONG BEACH, Calif., December 07, 2022--BeautyHealth’s Hydrafacial Launches New Booster Developed with BABOR Laboratories in Germany
SKIN Price Returns