Skillz Inc. (SKLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKLZ POWR Grades
- SKLZ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 31.12% of US stocks.
- SKLZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SKLZ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SKLZ Stock Summary
- Skillz Inc's stock had its IPO on March 6, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 5.36% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Skillz Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Skillz Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -57.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skillz Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAYN, CDXC, SREV, CXDO, and INMD.
- SKLZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skillz Inc's official web site, go to corp.skillz.com.
SKLZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SKLZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 147.13% lower, now standing at -15.2.
- SKLZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 18 months.
- Over the past 18 months, SKLZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKLZ.
SKLZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKLZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.69% of graded US stocks.
- SKLZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 239th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SKLZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$19.49|
|Prev. close||$1.26||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||13,116,563|
|50-day MA||$1.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.50||Market Cap||538.53M|
Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) Company Bio
Skillz Inc. operates a mobile games platform for mobile players worldwide. Its platform offers casual esports tournaments. Skillz Inc. was formerly known as Lookout Gaming LLC. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SKLZ Social Stream
Latest SKLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skillz Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKLZ as an investment opportunity.
Thesis Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) is a growing mobile, e-sports platform, that became a poster child for aggressive growth investing as it entered the public market in late 2020. During a period of blind faith in any business model that could benefit from the stay-at-home economy the Covid-19 pandemic imposed on...
The eight analysts that cover Skillz currently have a median target price of $12 for SKLZ stock.
Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 23, 2022 05:30 PM ET Company Participants Stefan Gerhard - Vice President, Finance Andrew Paradise - Chief Executive Officer Casey Chafkin - Chief Revenue Officer Ian Lee - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Graham - Canaccord Drew Crum -...
Shares of SKLZ stock are down roughly 30% this morning after the company reported Q4 earnings.
No summary available.
SKLZ Price Returns