Skillz Inc. (SKLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKLZ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SKLZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.95% of US stocks.
- SKLZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SKLZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.56% of US stocks).
SKLZ Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SKILLZ INC is reporting a growth rate of 117.97%; that's higher than 87.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SKILLZ INC's share price is greater than that of 87.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- SKILLZ INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -66.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKILLZ INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BZFD, SIBN, RCRT, SVFD, and QUOT.
- SKLZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SKILLZ INC's official web site, go to corp.skillz.com.
SKLZ Valuation Summary
- SKLZ's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 105.03% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SKLZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKLZ.
SKLZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKLZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.69% of graded US stocks.
- SKLZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 239th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SKLZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$4.75|
|Prev. close||$0.95||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$1.01||Avg. volume||10,473,091|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.27||Market Cap||383.95M|
Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) Company Bio
Skillz Inc. operates a mobile games platform for mobile players worldwide. Its platform offers casual esports tournaments. Skillz Inc. was formerly known as Lookout Gaming LLC. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SKLZ Social Stream
Latest SKLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKILLZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKLZ as an investment opportunity.
Each earning an "F" rating in Portfolio Grader, the odds are not on your side with these seven penny stocks to sell.
Beguiling stocks: Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMBL -6.90%), Skillz Inc. (NYSE:SKLZ -0.23%)
GMBL has seen its SMA50 which is now 49.05%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a -52.98%. SKLZ has seen its SMA50 which is … The post Beguiling stocks: Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMBL -6.90%), Skillz Inc. (NYSE:SKLZ -0.23%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
Skillz Inc. (NYSE:SKLZ) has seen 7.58 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $320.95M, closed the last trade at $0.85 per share which meant it gained $0.05 on the day or 6.05% during that session. The SKLZ stock price is -538.82% off its 52-week high price of $5.43 and … Weak Fundamental Momentum Pushes Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) Lower Read More »
Skillz Inc. (NYSE:SKLZ) marked $0.80 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $0.72. While Skillz Inc. has overperformed by 11.12%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SKLZ fell by -85.51%, with highs and lows ranging from $5.82 to $0.45, whereas […]
Investors looking for growth stocks with big potential will be interested in these two.
SKLZ Price Returns