Skillz Inc. (SKLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
SKLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.21||52-week high||$24.80|
|Prev. close||$4.47||52-week low||$4.20|
|Day high||$4.42||Avg. volume||418,770|
|50-day MA||$7.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.12||Market Cap||89.13M|
SKLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKLZ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SKLZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.17% of US stocks.
- SKLZ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- SKLZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.14% of US stocks).
SKLZ Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.94%, SKILLZ INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.02% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SKILLZ INC's share price is greater than that of 98.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SKLZ comes in at 140.89% -- higher than that of 98.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SKILLZ INC are VERB, TKNO, SWI, ANIP, and BBAI.
- Visit SKLZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.skillz.com.
SKLZ Valuation Summary
- SKLZ's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 102.6% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 43 months, SKLZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKLZ.
SKLZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKLZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.69% of graded US stocks.
- SKLZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 239th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SKLZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) Company Bio
Skillz Inc. operates a mobile games platform for mobile players worldwide. Its platform offers casual esports tournaments. Skillz Inc. was formerly known as Lookout Gaming LLC. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
SKLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SKLZ Social Stream
Latest SKLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKILLZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKLZ as an investment opportunity.
Skillz (SKLZ) stock is taking off on Monday after the mobile gaming company announced plans for a share repurchase program.
Skillz Board of Directors Authorizes $65 Million Share Repurchase Program and Exploration of Debt Repurchases
LAS VEGAS, August 21, 2023--Skillz Inc. (NYSE: SKLZ) ("Skillz" or the "Company"), the leading mobile games platform bringing fair competition to players worldwide, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, pursuant to which the Company is authorized to purchase up to $65 million of its Class A common stock. The Board also authorized management to explore options to repurchase up to $65 million of the Company’s outstanding 10.25% Senior Secured Notes due
LAS VEGAS, August 02, 2023--Skillz Inc. (NYSE: SKLZ) ("Skillz" or the "Company"), the leading mobile games platform bringing fair competition to players worldwide, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LAS VEGAS, July 19, 2023--Skillz Inc. (NYSE: SKLZ) ("Skillz" or the "Company"), the leading mobile games platform bringing fair and fun competition to players worldwide, today announced that it will release its 2023 second quarter financial results after the close of the market on Wednesday, August 2, 2023, and host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that day. During the call, Skillz management will review the Company’s financial results and provide a business update, fol
SKLZ Price Returns