SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKM POWR Grades
- SKM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.25% of US stocks.
- SKM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SKM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.36% of US stocks).
SKM Stock Summary
- SK TELECOM CO LTD's market capitalization of $40,226,913,778 is ahead of 94.92% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SKM is currently 0.01, higher than merely 0.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SK TELECOM CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 4,696.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SK TELECOM CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SMFG, TRV, SUPV, RSG, and PSX.
- Visit SKM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sktelecom.com.
SKM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.77||52-week high||$48.47|
|Prev. close||$19.51||52-week low||$18.85|
|Day high||$19.92||Avg. volume||422,570|
|50-day MA||$21.18||Dividend yield||5.79%|
|200-day MA||$24.86||Market Cap||8.73B|
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) Company Bio
SK Telecom offers cellular voice services, including wireless voice transmission and related value-added services, wireless global roaming services, as well as interconnection services to connect its networks to fixed-line and other wireless networks in Korea. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKM Latest Social Stream
View Full SKM Social Stream
Latest SKM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SK TELECOM CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKM as an investment opportunity.
CK Hutchison Group Telecom Holdings Limited -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Telecommunications issuers in Asia
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Telecommunications issuers in AsiaGlobal Credit Research - 10 Aug 2022New York, August 10, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 3 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Credit ratings and outlook/review status cannot be changed in a portfolio review and hence...
Undervalued telecom stocks provide reliability and profits within the storm.
Investment company ICICI Prudential Asset Management Co Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Unilever PLC, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Vodafone Group PLC, Verizon Communications Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, sells SK Telecom Co, ServiceNow Inc, Masco Corp, Pfizer Inc, Cerner Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, ICICI Prudential Asset Management Co Ltd.
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. & SEOUL, South Korea, February 06, 2022--SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM, "SKT"), South Korea’s leading telecommunications company, and Joby Aviation (NYSE:JOBY, "Joby"), a California-based company developing an all-electric, five-seat aircraft that can take off and land vertically (eVTOL), today announced they will work together to introduce emissions-free aerial ridesharing services to cities and communities across South Korea.
Investment company Vanguard Capital Wealth Advisors (Current Portfolio) buys VanEck Gold Miners ETF, ViacomCBS Inc, Uber Technologies Inc, Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, sells iShares Gold Trust, Alibaba Group Holding, iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF, Coca-Cola Femsa SAB de CV, Pfizer Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Vanguard Capital Wealth Advisors.
SKM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|