SK Telecom Co. Ltd. ADR (SKM): Price and Financial Metrics
SKM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.46||52-week high||$21.73|
|Prev. close||$21.43||52-week low||$18.26|
|Day high||$21.60||Avg. volume||461,151|
|50-day MA||$20.15||Dividend yield||5.19%|
|200-day MA||$20.34||Market Cap||9.47B|
SKM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SKM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SKM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SKM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
SKM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SK TELECOM CO LTD is higher than only 0.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SKM is more volatile than just 0.73% of stocks we're observing.
- SK TELECOM CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,765.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SK TELECOM CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be BMA, ENIC, PHI, SMFG, and BSAC.
- SKM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SK TELECOM CO LTD's official web site, go to www.sktelecom.com.
SK Telecom Co. Ltd. ADR (SKM) Company Bio
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (Korean: SK텔레콤 or 에스케이텔레콤) is a South Korean wireless telecommunications operator and is part of the SK Group, one of the country's largest chaebols. It leads the local market with 50.5 percent share as of 2008. SK Telecom is the largest wireless carrier in South Korea, with 27.019 million subscribers as of Q4 2017. (Source:Wikipedia)
SKM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKM Latest Social Stream
View Full SKM Social Stream
Latest SKM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SK TELECOM CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKM as an investment opportunity.
SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM, "SKT") today announced its ambition to become a global AI company by strengthening its own AI competitiveness and cooperating with partners throughout the globe.
Archer Aviation isn't the only notable flying-car manufacturer, so ACHR stock doesn't need to be your sole holding in this category.
SK Telecom (SKM) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
South Korean internet service provider SK Broadband and Netflix Inc said on Monday they were ending all lawsuits with each other, having earlier been in dispute over whether Netflix should pay for costs from increased network traffic and maintenance work. SK Broadband and parent SK Telecom announced in a joint statement with Netflix that they had agreed on a partnership to release joint products and seek ways to use artificial intelligence (AI) products being developed by SK. "Moving forward, SK Broadband and Netflix will end all disputes with the signing of today’s partnership, and collaborate as partners for the future," the statement said.
Undervalued stocks are in demand as September tends to be a bad market month.
SKM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|