SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM): Price and Financial Metrics
SKM Stock Summary
- SKM's current price/earnings ratio is 5.49, which is higher than just 5.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sk Telecom Co Ltd is higher than only 0.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Sk Telecom Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5,217.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIB, BSAC, KT, TEO, and MFG.
- SKM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sk Telecom Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.sktelecom.com.
SKM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.79||52-week high||$27.03|
|Prev. close||$22.75||52-week low||$21.22|
|Day high||$22.87||Avg. volume||348,175|
|50-day MA||$22.82||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$23.08||Market Cap||14.74B|
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) Company Bio
SK Telecom offers cellular voice services, including wireless voice transmission and related value-added services, wireless global roaming services, as well as interconnection services to connect its networks to fixed-line and other wireless networks in Korea. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.