SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM): Price and Financial Metrics
SKM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.46, Sk Telecom Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SKM is currently 0, higher than only 0.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Sk Telecom Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5,244.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sk Telecom Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CIB, KT, BSAC, TEO, and MBT.
- Visit SKM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sktelecom.com.
SKM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKM Price/Volume Stats
SK Telecom Co., Ltd. (SKM) Company Bio
SK Telecom offers cellular voice services, including wireless voice transmission and related value-added services, wireless global roaming services, as well as interconnection services to connect its networks to fixed-line and other wireless networks in Korea. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.