Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX): Price and Financial Metrics
SKX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,644,962,294, Skechers Usa Inc has a greater market value than 79.36% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Skechers Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,361.79%, Skechers Usa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skechers Usa Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HDS, SNX, GPS, TPR, and DECK.
- SKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skechers Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.skechers.com.
SKX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.11||52-week high||$44.50|
|Prev. close||$37.67||52-week low||$27.20|
|Day high||$38.30||Avg. volume||2,016,670|
|50-day MA||$40.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.99||Market Cap||5.97B|
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) Company Bio
Skechers designs, develops and markets a diverse range of lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
SKX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Skechers Usa Inc. To summarize, we found that Skechers Usa Inc ranked in the 63st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Skechers Usa Inc, consider:
- SKX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Skechers Usa Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 59.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of 93.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Skechers Usa Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 24.2% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|