Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SKX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.75% of US stocks.
- SKX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SKX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
SKX Stock Summary
- SKX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.96 -- higher than just 16.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Skechers Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Skechers Usa Inc is reporting a growth rate of 301.67%; that's higher than 92.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skechers Usa Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DECK, CNXC, WOOF, CVCO, and WIRE.
- SKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skechers Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.skechers.com.
SKX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SKX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- SKX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKX.
SKX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.76%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 161.08%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.48%.
The table below shows SKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.65% of graded US stocks.
- SKX's asset turnover comes in at 1.016 -- ranking 15th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CRI, OXM, and CAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKX.
The table below shows SKX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.13||52-week high||$55.87|
|Prev. close||$35.90||52-week low||$33.50|
|Day high||$36.63||Avg. volume||1,519,198|
|50-day MA||$38.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.81||Market Cap||5.64B|
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) Company Bio
Skechers designs, develops and markets a diverse range of lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKX Latest Social Stream
View Full SKX Social Stream
Latest SKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skechers Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKX as an investment opportunity.
Footwear brands and retailers are reporting Q3 results. Stay on top of all the earnings news here.
LOS ANGELES, February 24, 2022--Skechers Named Official Footwear of US Open Pickleball Championships
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Skechers U.S.A. with ticker code (SKX) now have 13 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 72 and 50 calculating the average target price we see 61.54. Now with the previous closing price of 47.51 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 29.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 44.07 and the 200 moving average now moves to 46.88. The company has a market capitalisation of $7,437m. Company Website: https://www.skechers.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=SKX" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $9,633m based on the market concensus. Skechers U.S.A. designs, develops, markets, a...
Skechers' (SKX) domestic and international businesses bode well. SKX is steadily gaining from growth across its wholesale and direct-to-consumer channels.
SKX Price Returns