Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX): Price and Financial Metrics
SKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.43||52-week high||$60.61|
|Prev. close||$59.74||52-week low||$40.25|
|Day high||$60.61||Avg. volume||1,854,535|
|50-day MA||$51.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.39||Market Cap||9.31B|
SKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKX POWR Grades
- SKX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.55% of US stocks.
- SKX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SKX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
SKX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SKECHERS USA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SKECHERS USA INC is reporting a growth rate of 53.4%; that's higher than 82.83% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SKECHERS USA INC's share price is greater than that of only 15.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIT, TPR, PSO, FLS, and RHI.
- SKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SKECHERS USA INC's official web site, go to www.skechers.com.
SKX Valuation Summary
- SKX's price/earnings ratio is 17.1; this is 6.21% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKX.
SKX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 13.96%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.92%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 39.57%.
The table below shows SKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.65% of graded US stocks.
- SKX's asset turnover comes in at 1.016 -- ranking 15th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CRI, OXM, and CAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKX.
The table below shows SKX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) Company Bio
Skechers designs, develops and markets a diverse range of lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
SKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKX Latest Social Stream
View Full SKX Social Stream
Latest SKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKECHERS USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKX as an investment opportunity.
Steven Madden (SHOO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Rocky Brands, NIKE, Adidas and Skechers have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Hyatt (H) is focused on expanding its luxury brand portfolio to cash in the demand in new international markets.
Sportsman's Warehouse's (SPWH) Q3 results reflect the impacts of the ongoing inflationary and recessionary pressures on consumers, leading to reduced spending on discretionary items.
The Shoes and Retail Apparel industry looks poised for growth on product innovation, robust demand trends and digital growth amid elevated operating and input costs. Companies like RCKY, NKE, ADDYY and SKX are positioned well.
SKX Price Returns