Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKX POWR Grades
- SKX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.92% of US stocks.
- SKX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- SKX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
SKX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Skechers Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.94%, Skechers Usa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 20.2% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Skechers Usa Inc is reporting a growth rate of 226.73%; that's higher than 90.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COLM, FL, JJSF, YETI, and STC.
- SKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skechers Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.skechers.com.
SKX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SKX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- SKX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKX.
SKX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -10.91%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -48.4%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.45%.
The table below shows SKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.65% of graded US stocks.
- SKX's asset turnover comes in at 1.016 -- ranking 15th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CRI, OXM, and CAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKX.
The table below shows SKX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.19||52-week high||$55.87|
|Prev. close||$41.77||52-week low||$33.80|
|Day high||$42.21||Avg. volume||1,305,300|
|50-day MA||$44.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.07||Market Cap||6.42B|
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) Company Bio
Skechers designs, develops and markets a diverse range of lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKX Latest Social Stream
View Full SKX Social Stream
Latest SKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skechers Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKX as an investment opportunity.
SKECHERS USA, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on Thursday, February 3rd
LOS ANGELES, January 21, 2022--SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX), The Comfort Technology Company™, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, February 3, 2022. A conference call will be held the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT. Participating on the call will be David Weinberg, Chief Operating Officer, and John Vandemore, Chief Financial Officer.
Footwear brands and retailers are reporting Q3 results. Stay on top of all the earnings news here.
LOS ANGELES, January 13, 2022--Amanda Kloots to Appear in Skechers Footwear & Apparel Campaigns
It's been a solid year thus far for Apparel stocks, with the industry group up more than 20% year-to-date, albeit slightly lagging the S&P-500 (SPY). Skechers has traded mostly in line with its benchmark with its ~19% year-to-date return and just came off a solid quarter with record third-quarter sales...
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But in any diversified...
SKX Price Returns