Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SKX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SKX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SKX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.32% of US stocks).
SKX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Skechers Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.06%, Skechers Usa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 20.62% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Skechers Usa Inc is reporting a growth rate of 130.02%; that's higher than 83.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YETI, SAM, FELE, SKY, and AYI.
- SKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skechers Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.skechers.com.
SKX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SKX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- SKX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKX.
SKX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 65.52%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.76%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.84%.
The table below shows SKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.27% of graded US stocks.
- SKX's asset turnover comes in at 0.982 -- ranking 17th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CRI, GIII, and GES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKX.
The table below shows SKX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.41||52-week high||$55.87|
|Prev. close||$46.12||52-week low||$28.25|
|Day high||$44.78||Avg. volume||1,451,513|
|50-day MA||$49.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.23||Market Cap||6.92B|
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) Company Bio
Skechers designs, develops and markets a diverse range of lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKX Latest Social Stream
View Full SKX Social Stream
Latest SKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skechers Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKX as an investment opportunity.
Shares of footwear, apparel and sporting goods companies including Skechers USA Inc (NYSE: SKX) are trading lower in sympathy with Nike Inc (NYSE: NKE), which reported worse-than-expected first-quarter fiscal 2022 financial results and cut its outlook amid supply chain issues. Nike reported quarterly earnings of $1.16 per share, which beat the estimate of $1.11 per share. The company reported quarterly revenue of $12.2 billion, which came in below the estimate of $12.46 billion. Multiple analyst
Skechers Announces Updated Fireside Chat Time at the Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Sporting Goods Day
LOS ANGELES, September 23, 2021--SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX), The Comfort Technology Company™, and a global footwear leader, today announced a change to its fireside chat time. John Vandemore, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley Global Sporting Goods Day on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 4:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 a.m. ET.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX), The Comfort Technology Company, and a global footwear leader, today announced that John Vandemore, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley Global Sporting Goods Day on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. PT/ 9:00 a.m. ET. The audio portion of the virtual fireside chat will be available live and on replay for 90 days at investors.skechers.com. About SKECHERS USA, Inc. Skechers, T
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Skechers shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. International Money Express Th
SKX Price Returns