Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX): Price and Financial Metrics
SKX Stock Summary
- SKX's current price/earnings ratio is 70.69, which is higher than 84.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Skechers Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 56.8%, Skechers Usa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYI, RHI, DORM, LANC, and WTS.
- Visit SKX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.skechers.com.
SKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.63||52-week high||$45.42|
|Prev. close||$44.17||52-week low||$22.61|
|Day high||$45.38||Avg. volume||1,545,797|
|50-day MA||$40.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.61||Market Cap||7.04B|
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) Company Bio
Skechers designs, develops and markets a diverse range of lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
SKX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SKX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Skechers Usa Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SKX, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Skechers Usa Inc over the past 5.55 years is -0.26%; that's higher than merely 3.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Skechers Usa Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKX Latest Social Stream
View Full SKX Social Stream
Latest SKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skechers Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKX as an investment opportunity.
The shoemaker probably will feel the weight of Europe's ongoing lockdowns when it reports first-quarter results on Thursday, Monness Crespi Hardt argues.
Skechers' (SKX) first-quarter performance is likely to reflect gains from e-commerce channel as well advancement in international regions.
SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX), a global leader in lifestyle and performance footwear, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, April 22, 2021. A conference call will be held the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT. Participating on the call will be David Weinberg, Chief Operating Officer, and John Vandemore, Chief Financial Officer.
Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images News via Getty Images Value investors understand that investing isn't a popularity contest, and that opportunities are often found in fly-under-the-radar plays. This brings me to Skechers USA (SKX), which has performed well since my last bullish take on it. Since the end of December,...
Skechers USA (NYSE:SKX) posted a 40.66% decrease in earnings from Q3. Sales, however, increased by 1.84% over the previous quarter to $1.32 billion. Despite the increase in sales this quarter, the decrease in earnings may suggest Skechers USA is not utilizing their capital as effectively as possible. In Q3, Skechers USA earned $88.91 million and total sales reached $1.30 billion. Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Skechers USA's Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and is a sign of higher earnings per share in the future. In Q4, Skechers USA posted an ROCE of 0.02%. It is important to keep in mind ROCE evaluates past...
SKX Price Returns
Continue Researching SKXWant to see what other sources are saying about Skechers Usa Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!