Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX): Price and Financial Metrics
SKX Stock Summary
- SKX has a market capitalization of $5,924,200,404 -- more than approximately 78.63% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Skechers Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,329.74%, Skechers Usa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.8% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JWN, GPS, SNX, EME, and LECO.
- SKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skechers Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.skechers.com.
SKX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKX Price/Volume Stats
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) Company Bio
Skechers designs, develops and markets a diverse range of lifestyle footwear for men, women and children, as well as performance footwear for men and women. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.