Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.94||52-week high||$76.82|
|Prev. close||$63.88||52-week low||$50.19|
|Day high||$66.74||Avg. volume||407,691|
|50-day MA||$60.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.89||Market Cap||3.74B|
SKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SKY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- SKY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SKY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.9% of US stocks).
SKY Stock Summary
- SKY's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP is higher than it is for about only 9.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.59%, SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.56% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HWKN, CLFD, ROCK, CPSH, and LSF.
- SKY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP's official web site, go to www.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Valuation Summary
- SKY's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.4; this is 37.12% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SKY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKY.
SKY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3903.34%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 326.49%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8090.29%.
The table below shows SKY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.35% of graded US stocks.
- SKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.989 -- ranking 2nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- AMWD, SMID, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKY.
The table below shows SKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
SKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKY Latest Social Stream
View Full SKY Social Stream
Latest SKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKY as an investment opportunity.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Skyline Champion Corporation (NYSE:SKY) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 15% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Skyline Champion (NYSE:SKY). However, stock...
Skyline Champion Corporation (NYSE:SKY) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Skyline Champion Corporation Second Quarter Fiscal 2024 Earnings Call. The company issued an earnings press release yesterday after the close. I would like to remind everyone that today’s press release and statements made during this call include […]
Net income also declines by 68.3% to $45.7 million
TROY, Mich., October 31, 2023--Skyline Champion Corporation (NYSE: SKY) ("Skyline Champion") today announced financial results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2023 ("fiscal 2024").
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
SKY Price Returns