Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SKY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SKY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SKY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SKY Stock Summary
- Skyline Champion Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Skyline Champion Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.18%, Skyline Champion Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.24% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skyline Champion Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FELE, BKE, MYE, CVCO, and OBCI.
- SKY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skyline Champion Corp's official web site, go to www.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SKY's price/sales ratio is 57.14% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 220 months, SKY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.1.
- SKY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.1 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKY.
SKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.92% of graded US stocks.
- SKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.863 -- ranking 2nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SMID, HLIO, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKY.
The table below shows SKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.35||52-week high||$66.82|
|Prev. close||$63.78||52-week low||$23.74|
|Day high||$64.23||Avg. volume||420,025|
|50-day MA||$60.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.26||Market Cap||3.60B|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKY Latest Social Stream
View Full SKY Social Stream
Latest SKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skyline Champion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKY as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Skyline Champion Corporation's NYSE:SKY) Stock?
Skyline Champion (NYSE:SKY) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 24% over the...
TROY, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Skyline Champion Corporation (NYSE: SKY) (Skyline Champion), today announced that Mark Yost, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Laurie Hough, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference on September 9, 2021. Management is scheduled to host a virtual fireside chat on Thursday, September 9, at 11:20 a.m. ET. A link to the live webcast of the fireside chat along wit
Skyline (SKY) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
JLL's purchase of Skyline AI could be a big deal for investors, giving JLL's team a huge advantage over other investment firms. Learn more about real estate AI.
SKY Price Returns