Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
SKY Stock Summary
- Skyline Champion Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Skyline Champion Corp is reporting a growth rate of -229.19%; that's higher than just 6.42% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Skyline Champion Corp comes in at 77.54%, a number that bests 92.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skyline Champion Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PICO, KINS, RNDB, WAAS, and XELB.
- Visit SKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.15||52-week high||$36.92|
|Prev. close||$35.47||52-week low||$14.65|
|Day high||$35.80||Avg. volume||411,803|
|50-day MA||$32.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.12||Market Cap||1.99B|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.