Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKY POWR Grades
- SKY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SKY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SKY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.27% of US stocks).
SKY Stock Summary
- SKY's went public 37.12 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SKY has reported earnings growth of 178.95%, putting it ahead of 91.29% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be WIRE, MMI, LRN, BARK, and AXR.
- Visit SKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Valuation Summary
- SKY's price/earnings ratio is 8; this is 38.46% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 237 months, SKY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKY.
SKY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8090.29%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 244.15%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 486.12%.
The table below shows SKY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.35% of graded US stocks.
- SKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.989 -- ranking 2nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- AMWD, SMID, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKY.
The table below shows SKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.99||52-week high||$81.87|
|Prev. close||$61.83||52-week low||$43.04|
|Day high||$63.01||Avg. volume||323,135|
|50-day MA||$54.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.84||Market Cap||3.53B|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKY Latest Social Stream
View Full SKY Social Stream
Latest SKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKYLINE CHAMPION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKY as an investment opportunity.
TROY, Mich., January 30, 2023--For the third consecutive year, Skyline Homes, a Champion Homes brand, is being recognized as America’s Most Trusted® Manufactured Home Builder. The annual study conducted by Lifestory Research is based on the responses of over 40,000 consumers shopping for a manufactured home.
LAS VEGAS, January 23, 2023--Over 45,000 attendees will have the opportunity to experience Champion Home Builders innovative home solutions for builders and developers at this year’s International Builders’ Show. Genesis Homes, a Champion Homes brand, is featuring a factory-built home and an accessory dwelling unit (ADU). The show is hosted by the National Association of Home Builders, and takes place January 31-February 2, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Skyline Champion Corporation Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
Skyline Champion Corporation (NYSE:SKY) (
Skyline Champion (NYSE:SKY) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 11% over the...
Published on the Value Lab 1/7/23
Skyline Champion (SKY) is a modular housing company with several construction facilities in the US. Modular housing benefits from scale economies, and SKY has been very good at scaling. The next quarters signal some trouble, and the stock is under pressure because of that guidance, but the end markets still signal strong demand and investors should focus on that given the valuation. SKY remains interesting and a compelling buy case.
There are some Valkyrie Trading Society on Seeking Alpha | January 10, 2023
SKY Price Returns