Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
SKY Stock Summary
- SKY's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Skyline Champion Corp is reporting a growth rate of -229.19%; that's higher than only 6.37% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Skyline Champion Corp comes in at 77.54%, a number that bests 92.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Skyline Champion Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PICO, KINS, RNDB, WAAS, and XELB.
- Visit SKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.05||52-week high||$37.03|
|Prev. close||$28.44||52-week low||$18.39|
|Day high||$29.14||Avg. volume||548,682|
|50-day MA||$31.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.25||Market Cap||1.65B|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
SKY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Skyline Champion Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Skyline Champion Corp ranked in the 92st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Skyline Champion Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Skyline Champion Corp over the past 4.29 years is 1.33%; that's better than 96.52% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 15.17% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SKY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|