Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SKY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SKY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- SKY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SKY Stock Summary
- SKY's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Skyline Champion Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.37%, Skyline Champion Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.22% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKE, FELE, CVCO, RUSHA, and ACU.
- Visit SKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SKY's price/sales ratio is 57.14% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 220 months, SKY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.1.
- SKY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.1 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKY.
SKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.35% of graded US stocks.
- SKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.989 -- ranking 2nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- AMWD, SMID, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKY.
The table below shows SKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.74||52-week high||$85.92|
|Prev. close||$59.36||52-week low||$31.72|
|Day high||$61.90||Avg. volume||492,586|
|50-day MA||$75.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.59||Market Cap||3.34B|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKY Latest Social Stream
View Full SKY Social Stream
Latest SKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skyline Champion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKY as an investment opportunity.
Skyline Champion Corporation Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
TROY, Mich., January 13, 2022--Skyline Champion Corporation (NYSE:SKY) ("Skyline Champion"), will release its earnings results for the third quarter fiscal year 2022 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. Skyline Champion will hold a conference call to discuss the results the following morning, Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Here is how Skyline (SKY) and Sterling Construction (STRL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
A Real Money subscriber asked about the charts of Skyline Champion , a company that designs, produces, and markets manufactured and modular homes. The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line shows a strong rise from May. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) oscillator has spent most of the year above the zero line telling us that the strength of the uptrend is strong. The weekly OBV line shows a strong rise from early 2020 telling us of months of more aggressive buying.
Investment company Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III (Current Portfolio) buys Lightspeed Commerce Inc, DoubleVerify Holdings Inc, Mister Car Wash Inc, Olo Inc, Skyline Champion Corp, sells Boot Barn Holdings Inc, Kornit Digital, Sprout Social Inc, RH, Ashland Global Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III.
SKY Price Returns