Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SKY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SKY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SKY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SKY Stock Summary
- SKY's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Skyline Champion Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.51%, Skyline Champion Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.1% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FELE, DORM, PSMT, FHI, and HCSG.
- SKY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skyline Champion Corp's official web site, go to www.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.75||52-week high||$53.90|
|Prev. close||$49.24||52-week low||$22.10|
|Day high||$49.71||Avg. volume||426,786|
|50-day MA||$46.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.82||Market Cap||2.76B|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
SKY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Skyline Champion Corp. To summarize, we found that Skyline Champion Corp ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1112.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Skyline Champion Corp ended up being:
- In the past 5.31 years, Skyline Champion Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.13%; that's better than 93.03% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 12.08% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- SKY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKY Latest Social Stream
View Full SKY Social Stream
Latest SKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skyline Champion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKY as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Photo by richard johnson/iStock via Getty ImagesIntroduction In this article, I will give you a company that I have covered in the past. The Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) is one of America's largest producers of manufactured homes and is well-positioned to benefit from surging home prices and the need for...
Skyline (SKY) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 26, 2021 08:00 ET Company Participants Mark Yost - President and Chief Executive Officer Laurie Hough - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Daniel Moore - CJS Securities Greg Palm - Craig-Hallum Matthew Bouley - Barclays...
SKY earnings call for the period ending April 3, 2021.
SKY Price Returns