Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKY POWR Grades
- SKY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.33% of US stocks.
- SKY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SKY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
SKY Stock Summary
- SKY's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Skyline Champion Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Skyline Champion Corp is reporting a growth rate of 208.9%; that's higher than 89.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FELE, BKE, ACU, DORM, and AYI.
- SKY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Skyline Champion Corp's official web site, go to www.skylinechampion.com.
SKY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SKY's price/sales ratio is 57.14% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 220 months, SKY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.1.
- SKY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.1 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKY.
SKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.35% of graded US stocks.
- SKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.989 -- ranking 2nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- AMWD, SMID, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKY.
The table below shows SKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.00||52-week high||$85.92|
|Prev. close||$47.42||52-week low||$43.04|
|Day high||$50.01||Avg. volume||565,020|
|50-day MA||$51.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.79||Market Cap||2.84B|
Skyline Champion Corporation (SKY) Company Bio
Skyline Corporation designs, produces, and markets manufactured housing, modular housing, and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKY Latest Social Stream
View Full SKY Social Stream
Latest SKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skyline Champion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKY as an investment opportunity.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
Skyline (SKY) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
TROY, Mich., February 22, 2022--Lifestory Research recognized Skyline Homes as America’s Most Trusted® Manufactured Home Builder in both 2021 and 2022. In a study conducted by Lifestory Research, participants found Skyline Homes to demonstrate excellence in the manufactured homebuilding industry.
Have more faith in DuPont analysis than simple ROE calculation? Bet on stocks such as Pool Corp. (POOL), MEDIFAST (MED), Builders FirstSource (BLDR), Skyline (SKY) and Robert Half International (RHI).
In this article, we discuss 11 best housing stocks to buy in 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Housing Stocks To Buy In 2022. 2021 was a great year for selling a home but the market was not ideal for home buyers, since prices […]
SKY Price Returns