Sky Harbour Group Corporation (SKYH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKYH POWR Grades
- SKYH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.69% of US stocks.
- SKYH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 112 days.
- SKYH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SKYH Stock Summary
- SKYH's price/sales ratio is 3,977.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SKYH's revenue has grown -87.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.42% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of SKY HARBOUR GROUP CORP's share price is greater than that of 98.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKY HARBOUR GROUP CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NYCB, LBC, TFSL, FFIC, and INBK.
- To check out SKY HARBOUR GROUP CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823587.
SKYH Valuation Summary
- SKYH's price/sales ratio is 3990; this is 199400% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 25 months, SKYH's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKYH.
SKYH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKYH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$43.41|
|Prev. close||$3.00||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$3.20||Avg. volume||682,840|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.85||Market Cap||171.96M|
Sky Harbour Group Corporation (SKYH) Company Bio
Sky Harbour Group Corporation, an aviation infrastructure company, develops, leases, and manages business aviation hangars at airports to business and private jet owners in the United States. It offers home-basing solutions in aviation for security; efficiency of flight and maintenance operations; enhanced safety and complete privacy; and mitigating water condensation on aircraft components. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKYH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKYH Latest Social Stream
View Full SKYH Social Stream
Latest SKYH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKY HARBOUR GROUP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKYH as an investment opportunity.
Sky Harbour Group Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Signing of New Ground Lease at Addison Airport, Texas
WEST HARRISON, N.Y., August 11, 2022--Sky Harbour Group Corporation (NYSE American: SKYH, SKYH WS) ("SHG" or the "Company"), an aviation infrastructure company building the first nationwide network of Home-Basing Solutions ("HBS"), for business aircraft, today announced financial results for quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Sky Harbour Group Corporation Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results, Effectiveness of Form S-1 for Shares Underlying Its Warrants and Acquisition of Miami-Opa Locka Airport Lease
WEST HARRISON, N.Y., May 13, 2022--Sky Harbour Group Corporation (NYSE American: SKYH, SKYH WS) ("SHG" or the "Company"), an aviation infrastructure company building the first nationwide network of Home-Basing Solutions ("HBS") for business aircraft, today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022.
SKY HARBOUR GROUP CORPORATION Announces Filing of 2021 Annual Report on Form 10-K, 2021 Audited Financial Statements for Its Operating Subsidiary in Form 8-K/A and Form S-1 for Issuance of Shares Underlying Its Warrants and Resale of Private Warrants
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., March 28, 2022--Sky Harbour Group Corporation (NYSE American: SKYH, SKYH WS) ("SHGC") announced today that they have filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") the following forms in compliance with its reporting obligations and contractual obligations with its warrant holders. Investors can find each of these filings on the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov.
SKYH Price Returns