SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW): Price and Financial Metrics
SKYW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.33||52-week high||$31.01|
|Prev. close||$30.38||52-week low||$14.76|
|Day high||$31.01||Avg. volume||618,862|
|50-day MA||$24.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.27||Market Cap||1.35B|
SKYW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKYW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SKYW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.52% of US stocks.
- SKYW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SKYW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SKYW Stock Summary
- SKYWEST INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.5% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SKYWEST INC is higher than just 9.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SKYW's price/sales ratio is 0.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SKYWEST INC are BH, ALGT, TDS, LXEH, and ANTE.
- SKYW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SKYWEST INC's official web site, go to inc.skywest.com.
SKYW Valuation Summary
- SKYW's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 78.95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SKYW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKYW.
SKYW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.64%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -5.03%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -70.16%.
The table below shows SKYW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKYW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKYW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.02% of graded US stocks.
- SKYW's asset turnover comes in at 0.325 -- ranking 58th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- KEX, GATX, and BCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKYW.
The table below shows SKYW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKYW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SKYW, see our SKYW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$62.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW) Company Bio
Skywest Inc. operates a regional airline in the United States, providing scheduled passenger and air freight services to various destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in St. George, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKYW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKYW Latest Social Stream
View Full SKYW Social Stream
Latest SKYW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKYWEST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKYW as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Investors Should Retain SkyWest (SKYW) Stock Now
SkyWest (SKYW) is benefiting from rising air-travel demand and fleet-modernization efforts.
Investors Could Be Concerned With SkyWest's (NASDAQ:SKYW) Returns On Capital
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
This Airline Might Have The Solution To The Pilot Shortage
SkyWest Inc. Chief Commercial Officer Wade Steel said during a first-quarter earnings call that SkyWest Charter has now received all of the necessary U.S. Federal Aviation Administration approvals to operate as a charter airline, and completed the requisite proving runs. By working as a charter airline, flying between small airports and larger ones, it allows the company to utilize "FAA's Part 135 and 380 certifications that allows it to hire pilots with as little as 250 hours of experience compared to a minimum of 1,500 hours under the standard Part 121 certification used by all major scheduled U.S. airlines, including SkyWest Inc.'s main SkyWest Airlines operation," notes Airline Weekly.
SkyWest (SKYW) Q1 2023 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates
SkyWest's (SKYW) Q1 revenues decline 5.9% year over year.
SkyWest Launches Subsidiary Aimed at Busting the U.S. Pilot Shortage
The largest U.S. regional airline, SkyWest, finally has a green light for its work around to the pilot shortage — just in time for the shortage to begin easing.
SKYW Price Returns
Continue Researching SKYWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Skywest Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Skywest Inc (SKYW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Skywest Inc (SKYW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Skywest Inc (SKYW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...