SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW): Price and Financial Metrics
SKYW Stock Summary
- SKYW's went public 29.91 years ago, making it older than 83.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SKYW's current price/earnings ratio is 9.76, which is higher than merely 13.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SKYW is more volatile than only 15.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKYW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TDS, WERN, IBOC, CATY, and SSB.
- Visit SKYW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to inc.skywest.com.
SKYW Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKYW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.72||52-week high||$66.52|
|Prev. close||$58.92||52-week low||$49.35|
|Day high||$59.16||Avg. volume||303,868|
|50-day MA||$62.47||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$60.03||Market Cap||2.91B|
SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW) Company Bio
Skywest Inc. operates a regional airline in the United States, providing scheduled passenger and air freight services to various destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in St. George, Utah.