SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW): Price and Financial Metrics
SKYW Stock Summary
- SKYW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 392.65 -- higher than 89.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SKYW is currently 4.21, higher than just 14.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Skywest Inc comes in at -28.43%, a number that bests merely 14.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Skywest Inc are CONN, FAMI, NICK, OGS, and MIC.
- Visit SKYW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to inc.skywest.com.
SKYW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKYW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.02||52-week high||$61.15|
|Prev. close||$53.01||52-week low||$21.14|
|Day high||$53.56||Avg. volume||366,092|
|50-day MA||$53.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.54||Market Cap||2.62B|
SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW) Company Bio
Skywest Inc. operates a regional airline in the United States, providing scheduled passenger and air freight services to various destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in St. George, Utah.
SKYW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Skywest Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Skywest Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 639.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SKYW, they are:
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 12.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 57% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 87.26% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Skywest Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than merely 22.12% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SKYW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKYW Latest Social Stream
View Full SKYW Social Stream
Latest SKYW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Skywest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKYW as an investment opportunity.
SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW) will host a conference call after the market closes on Thursday, April 29, 2021 to discuss first quarter 2021 results. The format will include an overview of the quarterly results followed by a Q&A session.
United Airlines shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
Hawaiian Holdings shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 79 to 82.
On Wednesday, American Airlines cleared a noteworthy technical benchmark, seeing its Relative Strength (RS) Rating jump into the 80-plus percentile with an improvement to 82, up from 79 the day before. Is AAL stock a good buy as the Covid-19 vaccine rollout starts and the Boeing 737 Max takes to the air again? American Airlines is now considered extended and out of buy range after clearing an 18.73 buy point in a first-stage cup without handle.
The COVID pandemic crisis hit the economy like a sledgehammer – or to be more precise, the government responses of shutdowns and lockdowns hit the economy – but the crisis is fading now. Daily new cases of coronavirus disease have fallen by two-thirds, serious cases have fallen even faster, and the vaccination program is starting to accelerate. There are fits and starts in the process, as in any large and complex program, but trend is clear: we have passed the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end is in plain sight.
SKYW Price Returns
Continue Researching SKYWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Skywest Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!