SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKYW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SKYW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.75% of US stocks.
- SKYW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SKYW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.22% of US stocks).
SKYW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SKYW is currently 1.86, higher than merely 7.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SKYW's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.25% of US stocks.
- SKYWEST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -49.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKYWEST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JBLU, USM, BH, GURE, and TDS.
- Visit SKYW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to inc.skywest.com.
SKYW Valuation Summary
- SKYW's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 75% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SKYW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKYW.
SKYW Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.84%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.21%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 274.46%.
The table below shows SKYW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKYW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKYW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.02% of graded US stocks.
- SKYW's asset turnover comes in at 0.325 -- ranking 58th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- KEX, GATX, and BCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKYW.
The table below shows SKYW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKYW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKYW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.07||52-week high||$43.67|
|Prev. close||$17.75||52-week low||$15.83|
|Day high||$18.07||Avg. volume||569,887|
|50-day MA||$17.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.30||Market Cap||914.31M|
SkyWest, Inc. (SKYW) Company Bio
Skywest Inc. operates a regional airline in the United States, providing scheduled passenger and air freight services to various destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in St. George, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKYW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKYW Latest Social Stream
View Full SKYW Social Stream
Latest SKYW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SKYWEST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKYW as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
SkyWest has a history of a strong financial position with substantial liquid reserves. See why I rate SKYW stock a strong buy.
SkyWest had its price objective lowered by Cowen to $24.00 in a research note released on Tuesday, Stock Target Advisor reports. Several other research firms have also recently…
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 54.2% in SkyWest (SKYW). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
SKYW Price Returns