Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (SLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
SLAB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 206.23, Silicon Laboratories Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SLAB is currently 31.19, higher than 86.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SLAB's price/sales ratio is 6.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXEL, MNDO, NPTN, ACIA, and PFNX.
- Visit SLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silabs.com.
SLAB Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.42||52-week high||$122.90|
|Prev. close||$104.20||52-week low||$77.08|
|Day high||$103.25||Avg. volume||300,096|
|50-day MA||$112.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.17||Market Cap||4.46B|
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (SLAB) Company Bio
Silicon Laboratories designs, develops, and markets mixed-signal analog intensive integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Austin, Texas.
SLAB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Silicon Laboratories Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Silicon Laboratories Inc ranked in the 24st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Silicon Laboratories Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.76 years, Silicon Laboratories Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than only 24.01% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 21.83% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Silicon Laboratories Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 30 -- greater than 93.19% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|