Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (SLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
SLAB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 568.21, Silicon Laboratories Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SLAB is currently 52.46, higher than 90.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53%, Silicon Laboratories Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERU, RGLS, EXEL, CLVS, and ZGNX.
- Visit SLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silabs.com.
SLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.21||52-week high||$163.43|
|Prev. close||$162.10||52-week low||$65.09|
|Day high||$162.90||Avg. volume||346,883|
|50-day MA||$139.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.30||Market Cap||6.86B|
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (SLAB) Company Bio
Silicon Laboratories designs, develops, and markets mixed-signal analog intensive integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Austin, Texas.
SLAB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SLAB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Silicon Laboratories Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SLAB, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Silicon Laboratories Inc over the past 5.77 years is 0.02%; that's better than merely 17.18% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- 93% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 76.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 23.03% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full SLAB Social Stream
Latest SLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silicon Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLAB as an investment opportunity.
Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world, today announced that the company will present at the following investor conferences:
Silicon Labs (SLAB) shares are up 7.4% after Bloomberg reports that the company is in talks to sell its analog chip business in a deal worth at least $2-3B.Sources say Silicon Labs is working with a financial adviser on the sale. Other semiconductor companies could be interested buyers. The pandemic...
Silicon Labs surges 10% on report the company is exploring a potential breakup and sale of its analog chip business (SLAB)
Summary List Placement Silicon Laboratories stock leapt 10% on Friday following a report the semiconductor manufacturer is exploring a breakup and considering selling its analog chip business. The unit could sell for $2 billion to $3 billion, according to Bloomberg, citing unnamed people familiar with the matter. Shares of Silicon Labs climbed 10.5% to an intraday and 52-week high of $162.92 in heavy trading volume. The stock so far this year has picked up 27% and has risen about 62% over the past 12 months. The company has not made any final decisions about a potential breakup or about selling the unit, the report said. Join the conversation about this story » NOW WATCH: Why electric planes haven't taken off yet
Silicon Laboratories Inc. (NASDAQ:SLAB) SVP Brandon Tolany sold 1,921 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, February 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $152.92, for a total value of $293,759.32. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 34,154 shares in the company, […]
Allterco Robotics Delivers Next Gen Shelly Motion Sensor Optimized with Silicon Labs Wi-Fi Technology
New motion sensor features market-leading battery performance and simplifies consumer experience in the smart home Shelly Motion Sensor Allterco Robotics Delivers Next Gen Shelly Motion Sensor Optimized with Silicon Labs Wi-FI Technology SOFIA, Bulgaria and AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allterco (BSE: A4L), makers of the IoT brand Shelly, and Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world, today introduce Shelly Motion, a next-generation motion sensor with unrivaled battery life enabled by Silicon Labs’ Wi-Fi IoT solution. Shelly Motion is the first product to combine Shelly’s innovative home automation sensors with the only industry-leading Wi-Fi solution designed to meet the ultra-low power requ...
SLAB Price Returns
Continue Researching SLABWant to do more research on Silicon Laboratories Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!