Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLDB POWR Grades
- SLDB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.06% of US stocks.
- SLDB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SLDB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SLDB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SLDB is 0.08 -- better than just 12.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,029.68%, SOLID BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.98% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SOLID BIOSCIENCES INC's share price is greater than that of 98.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOLID BIOSCIENCES INC are SGTX, SQZ, CRIS, IKNA, and HOWL.
- Visit SLDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solidbio.com.
SLDB Valuation Summary
- SLDB's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 142.86% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 61 months, SLDB's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLDB.
SLDB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLDB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.77% of graded US stocks.
- SLDB's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 329th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SLDB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.64||52-week high||$21.45|
|Prev. close||$7.51||52-week low||$5.21|
|Day high||$7.86||Avg. volume||28,070|
|50-day MA||$6.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.31||Market Cap||57.57M|
Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB) Company Bio
Solid Biosciences, LLC engages in identifying and developing gene therapies for duchenne muscular dystrophy in the United States. Its lead product candidate includes SGT-001, a gene transfer candidate that is in Phase I/II clinical trial to restore functional dystrophin protein expression in patients’ muscles. The company was formerly known as Solid Ventures, LLC and changed its name to Solid Biosciences, LLC in June 2015. Solid Biosciences, LLC was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLDB Latest Social Stream
View Full SLDB Social Stream
Latest SLDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLID BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLDB as an investment opportunity.
Pathway Development Consortium Announces Publication in Human Gene Therapy on the Application of FDA’s Accelerated Approval Pathway for AAV Gene Therapies for Patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Publication in Human Gene Therapy provides rationale for the use of microdystrophin expression levels as a surrogate endpoint reasonably likely to predict clinical benefit for AAV gene therapy intended for treatment of patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy - - White paper submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration by the Pathway Development Consortium supports the use of the accelerated approval pathway for AAV gene therapies intended to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystro
Solid Biosciences and Phlox Therapeutics Announce Strategic Research Collaboration Focused on Accelerating the Development of New Therapies for Rare Cardiac Diseases
CHARLESTOWN, Mass. and NAARDEN, The Netherlands, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solid Biosciences Inc. (Nasdaq: SLDB), a life sciences company developing genetic medicines for neuromuscular and cardiac diseases, and Phlox Therapeutics, a biotech company pioneering a novel approach to gene therapies to alleviate and cure cardiomyopathies, today announced a strategic collaboration focused on genetic cardiac diseases. The research collaboration will target a severe form of genetic dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) for which there is currently a significant unmet need for effective treatments.
Solid Biosciences Outlines Strategy for Leadership in Precision Genetic Medicines with Focus on Neuromuscular and Cardiac Diseases
– Investigational New Drug (IND) application for SGT-003, next-generation gene therapy for Duchenne muscular dystrophy utilizing novel capsid AAV-SLB101, expected in 2H-2023 – – Candidate selection and transition manufacturing process to transient transfection for AVB-202 for Friedrich's Ataxia and AVB 401 in dilated cardiomyopathy continue – – Kevin Tan named Chief Financial Officer, experience to support execution of corporate strategy – – Company enters 2023 with approximately $214 million in
CHARLESTOWN, Mass., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solid Biosciences Inc. (Nasdaq: SLDB), a life sciences company developing genetic medicines for neuromuscular and cardiac diseases, today announced the grant of inducement awards to its newly appointed Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Kevin Tan. The grant was approved by a majority of the independent directors of the Company on January 6, 2023, as an inducement material to Mr. Tan’s entering into employment with the Company in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
SLDB Price Returns