Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLDB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SLDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLDB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SLDB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SLDB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Solid Biosciences Inc is higher than it is for about merely 7.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.95%, Solid Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.48% of about US stocks.
- Solid Biosciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -96.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLDB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FDMT, ONCT, RARE, RGNX, and STRO.
- SLDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solid Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.solidbio.com.
SLDB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SLDB's price/earnings ratio is 110.41% lower, now standing at -3.8.
- SLDB's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
- SLDB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.9 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLDB.
SLDB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLDB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.77% of graded US stocks.
- SLDB's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 329th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SLDB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$3.76|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||944,213|
|50-day MA||$0.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||64.98M|
Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB) Company Bio
Solid Biosciences, LLC engages in identifying and developing gene therapies for duchenne muscular dystrophy in the United States. Its lead product candidate includes SGT-001, a gene transfer candidate that is in Phase I/II clinical trial to restore functional dystrophin protein expression in patients’ muscles. The company was formerly known as Solid Ventures, LLC and changed its name to Solid Biosciences, LLC in June 2015. Solid Biosciences, LLC was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLDB Latest Social Stream
View Full SLDB Social Stream
Latest SLDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solid Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLDB as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solid Biosciences Inc. (Nasdaq: SLDB), a life sciences company focused on advancing meaningful therapies for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (Duchenne), today announced that Joel Schneider, PhD, Chief Operating Officer, and Carl Morris, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the SVB Leerink 11 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 4:20 pm ET.
It's not a secret that every investor will make bad investments, from time to time. But it would be foolish to simply...
- Continue to advance SGT-001 by dosing additional patients in IGNITE DMD - - Advance next-generation Duchenne gene therapy program (SGT-003) to IND submission; SGT-003 has demonstrated enhanced muscle tropism and microdystrophin expression - - Company enters 2022 with approximately $210 million in cash and investments - - Ian F. Smith, Chair of the Board of Directors, to assume role of Executive Chair - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solid Biosciences Inc. (Nasdaq: SLDB), a
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solid Biosciences Inc. (Nasdaq: SLDB), a life sciences company focused on advancing meaningful therapies for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (Duchenne), today announced that Ilan Ganot, Chief Executive Officer, President and Co-Founder, will present at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 9:00 am ET. Following the prepared remarks, Mr. Ganot will be available for Q&A. Institutional investors interested
Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
SLDB Price Returns