Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc (SLRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SLRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 113 days.
- SLRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SLRX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $38,952,167, Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc has a greater market value than only 6.61% of US stocks.
- For SLRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLRX comes in at -83.24% -- higher than that of just 2.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMRA, MOSY, MIND, MYO, and SONM.
- SLRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.salariuspharma.com.
SLRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SLRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 101.12% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- Over the past 79 months, SLRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- SLRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLRX.
SLRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.82||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$0.84||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$0.84||Avg. volume||2,019,453|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.19||Market Cap||36.71M|
Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc (SLRX) Company Bio
Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage oncology company. The Company specializes in targeting the epigenetic causes of cancers and developing treatments for patients. Salarius Pharmaceuticals serves patients and customers in the State of Texas.
SLRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLRX Latest Social Stream
View Full SLRX Social Stream
Latest SLRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Salarius Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLRX as an investment opportunity.
Conference Call and Live Audio Webcast Scheduled for Thursday, August 5, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETHOUSTON, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLRX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing potential new medicines for patients with sarcomas, pediatric cancers, and other solid and hematologic cancers, today announced that the Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Thursday, August 5, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. ET, to discuss its corpor
The following slide deck was published by Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Salarius Pharmaceuticals Announces Aundrietta Duncan, Ph.D., To Present During Virtual Epigenetic Therapeutic Targets Summit
Dr. Duncan will discuss seclidemstat’s potential in treating FET-rearranged sarcomasHOUSTON, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLRX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing potential new medicines for patients with pediatric cancers, solid tumors, and other cancers, announced today that Aundrietta Duncan, Ph.D., Director, Non-Clinical Development at Salarius Pharmaceuticals, has been invited to present during the Epigenetic Therapeutic Targe
Salarius Pharmaceuticals (SLRX) announces that Fox Chase Cancer Center has been added as an active trial site for the dose-expansion stage of the ongoing trial evaluating seclidemstat in patients with relapsed or refractory Ewing sarcoma and advanced FET-rearranged sarcomas.The addition expands the number of active sites participating in the open label trial...
Salarius Pharmaceuticals Adds Fox Chase Cancer Center to Ongoing Trial of Seclidemstat as a Treatment for Ewing Sarcoma and FET-Rearranged Sarcomas
Clinical Trial Now Expands to Nine U.S. Trial SitesHOUSTON, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLRX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing potential new medicines for patients with pediatric cancers, solid tumors, and other cancers, announced today that Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, PA, has been added as an active trial site for the dose-expansion stage of the ongoing clinical trial evaluating the company’s lead drug candidate, s
SLRX Price Returns