Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMCI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SMCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.83% of US stocks.
- SMCI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SMCI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SMCI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.15%, SUPER MICRO COMPUTER INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.96% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SUPER MICRO COMPUTER INC is reporting a growth rate of 409.29%; that's higher than 96.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SMCI's revenue has grown 59.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SUPER MICRO COMPUTER INC are LNTH, CELU, PXLW, MNDO, and CDXS.
- SMCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SUPER MICRO COMPUTER INC's official web site, go to www.supermicro.com.
SMCI Valuation Summary
- SMCI's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 70.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 194 months, SMCI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMCI.
SMCI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.39%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -860.49%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 40.73%.
The table below shows SMCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.53% of graded US stocks.
- SMCI's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 2nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SMCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMCI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SMCI, see our SMCI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
SMCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.28||52-week high||$104.30|
|Prev. close||$98.52||52-week low||$34.11|
|Day high||$103.81||Avg. volume||1,484,840|
|50-day MA||$87.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.24||Market Cap||5.54B|
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Company Bio
Super Micro Computer, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells server solutions based on modular and open-standard architecture. The Company offers servers, motherboards, chassis, and accessories. Super Micro Computer markets its products worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMCI Social Stream
Latest SMCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUPER MICRO COMPUTER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMCI as an investment opportunity.
Super Micro Computer (SMCI) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Super Micro Computer (SMCI) closed at $91.75, marking a -0.78% move from the previous day.
Supermicro Expands Storage Solutions Portfolio for Intensive I/O Workloads with Industry Standard Based All-Flash Servers Utilizing EDSFF E3.S, and E1.S Storage Drives Across Multiple Product Lines
Supermicro, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a Total IT Solution Provider for Cloud, AI/ML, Storage, and 5G/Edge, is announcing the latest addition to its revolutionary ultra-high performance, high-density petascale class all-flash NVMe server family. Supermicro systems in this high-performance storage product family will support the next-generation EDSFF form factor, including the E3.S and E1.S devices, in form factors that accommodate 16- and 32 high-performance PCIe Gen5 NVMe drive bays.
Got $3,000? 3 Tech Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
Times of market turmoil are often, in retrospect, the very best times to buy high-quality stocks for the long haul. Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) shares remain near the levels they reached four years ago -- 50% below their all-time highs. This is despite the e-commerce and cloud giant having more than doubled its revenue over that time.
Three Growth Stocks Hold Up In Wobbly Stock Market
Growth stock Lantheus is withstanding a bank stocks led meltdown. Arista Networks and Super Micro Computers are also leaders standing tall.
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) is Attracting Investor Attention: Here is What You Should Know
Super Micro (SMCI) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
SMCI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...