Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMCI POWR Grades
- SMCI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMCI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 96 days.
- SMCI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.27% of US stocks).
SMCI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Super Micro Computer Inc is higher than it is for about only 12.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.56, Super Micro Computer Inc has a higher such ratio than just 10.31% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 95.69%, Super Micro Computer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Super Micro Computer Inc are EHTH, ELMD, SMSI, COHU, and VIOT.
- Visit SMCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supermicro.com.
SMCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.17||52-week high||$40.71|
|Prev. close||$36.26||52-week low||$21.92|
|Day high||$36.56||Avg. volume||294,729|
|50-day MA||$37.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.00||Market Cap||1.80B|
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Company Bio
Super Micro Computer, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells server solutions based on modular and open-standard architecture. The Company offers servers, motherboards, chassis, and accessories. Super Micro Computer markets its products worldwide.
SMCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SMCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Super Micro Computer Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SMCI, they are:
- SMCI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Super Micro Computer Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.29% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SMCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMCI Social Stream
Latest SMCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Super Micro Computer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMCI as an investment opportunity.
Supermicro Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
Time to turn over more rocks to look for potential value -- not an easy task these days. To do so I've once again turned to my triple-net screen, which identifies stocks trading between 2x and 3x net current asset value, or NCAV. NCAV is calculated by subtracting total liabilities from current assets.
Photo by Galina Shafran/iStock via Getty Images Why Super Micro and Why Now: I have been pretty active in the stock market for years and the stock market has treated me well over the past several years. Who's kidding who, the market has treated everybody well. At the same time,...
Supermicro Expands NVIDIA Ampere Architecture-based GPU Product Line for Enterprise AI Including an Industry-First 5 petaFLOPS in a 4U Tier 1 AI Platform
SAN JOSE, Calif. , April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI ), a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking, and green computing technology, extends its market leadership in the growing areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), High-Performance Computing (HPC), 3D-Graphics Visualization, and Desktop Virtualization. Supermicro has the broadest Tier 1 portfolio of systems that integrate state-of-the-art capabilities achieving 5 petaFLOPS of AI performance in a 4U form factor with the latest NVIDIA A100, NVIDIA A40 , NVIDIA RTX A6000, and the new NVIDIA A30 , NVIDIA A10 , and NVIDIA A16 GPUs. "Our collaboration with NVIDIA enables us to design a complete portfolio of GPU systems and platforms empowering maximum customer cho...
Supermicro Delivers the Broadest Portfolio of Application Optimized Systems based on the 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMCI), a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking, and green computing technology, introduces the industry's most complete server lineup incorporating the latest 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors delivering leading performance and reduced TCO and Total Cost to the Environment (TCE). The new X12 systems are already deployed in volume at innovative organizations such as Osaka University and DISH.
SMCI Price Returns