Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMCI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SMCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- SMCI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SMCI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.54% of US stocks).
SMCI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SMCI is 3.51 -- better than 86.79% of US stocks.
- SMCI's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 594.39%, Super Micro Computer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARDX, CLVS, TVTX, FBIO, and APM.
- Visit SMCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supermicro.com.
SMCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SMCI's price/sales ratio is 90.83% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- SMCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 176 months.
- Over the past 176 months, SMCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMCI.
SMCI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.55%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.38%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -4.89%.
The table below shows SMCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.53% of graded US stocks.
- SMCI's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 2nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SMCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.47||52-week high||$58.34|
|Prev. close||$49.26||52-week low||$32.88|
|Day high||$49.94||Avg. volume||319,738|
|50-day MA||$44.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.94||Market Cap||2.57B|
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Company Bio
Super Micro Computer, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells server solutions based on modular and open-standard architecture. The Company offers servers, motherboards, chassis, and accessories. Super Micro Computer markets its products worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMCI Social Stream
Latest SMCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Super Micro Computer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMCI as an investment opportunity.
New High-Performance, Low-Power Supermicro Edge Systems Extend Edge Solutions Portfolio -- Opens New Telco, Industrial, and Intelligent Edge Opportunities
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI), a global leader in high-performance computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, announces new servers that incorporate the latest Intel Xeon D-1700 and Intel Xeon D-2700 processors. The E300, 110D and 510D lines of servers are uniquely designed for ruggedized environments where the power and performance of the Intel Xeon D processors are needed to meet demanding SLAs.
Supermicro Introduces SuperEdge Multi-Node Solutions Leveraging Data Center Scale, Performance, and Efficiency for 5G, IoT, and Edge Applications
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI), a global leader in high-performance computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, unveiled a new short-depth multi-node system that is designed and optimized for 5G, IoT, and Edge applications. The Supermicro SuperEdge server is ideal for environments where high-density compute and I/O are required in a small form factor, for example, in on-site settings including retail, branch offices, or field locations such as at the base of cell
Pure Storage (PSTG) partners with Amazon Web Services to help enterprises move Kubernetes workloads into production with solution development and enablement programs.
Birmingham, MI, based Investment company Seizert Capital Partners, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys First Horizon Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, eBay Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Graham Holdings Co, sells Liberty Formula One Group, McKesson Corp, Insperity Inc, Bank of America Corp, Microsoft Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Seizert Capital Partners, Llc.
While Super Micro Computer, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMCI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw...
SMCI Price Returns