Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMCI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SMCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.84% of US stocks.
- SMCI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 34 weeks.
- SMCI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
SMCI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SMCI is 3.25 -- better than 85.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, Super Micro Computer Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.98% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 233.97%, Super Micro Computer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Super Micro Computer Inc are NVMI, RDCM, APVO, ARDX, and INSM.
- SMCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Super Micro Computer Inc's official web site, go to www.supermicro.com.
SMCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SMCI's price/sales ratio is 90.83% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- SMCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 176 months.
- Over the past 176 months, SMCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMCI.
SMCI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -4.89%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 41.87%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.62%.
The table below shows SMCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.03% of graded US stocks.
- SMCI's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 2nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- SAIC, INTZ, and JKHY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMCI.
The table below shows SMCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.50||52-week high||$40.71|
|Prev. close||$37.74||52-week low||$21.95|
|Day high||$38.75||Avg. volume||241,366|
|50-day MA||$36.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.21||Market Cap||1.90B|
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Company Bio
Super Micro Computer, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells server solutions based on modular and open-standard architecture. The Company offers servers, motherboards, chassis, and accessories. Super Micro Computer markets its products worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMCI Social Stream
Latest SMCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Super Micro Computer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMCI as an investment opportunity.
Is Super Micro Computer, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SMCI) Recent Performance Tethered To Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Most readers would already know that Super Micro Computer's (NASDAQ:SMCI) stock increased by 6.8% over the past three...
Supermicro Introduces Rack Plug and Play Cloud Infrastructure with Free Remote Access Testing and Validation
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI), a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, announced a free remote access testing and validation program – JumpStart for the Supermicro Rack Plug and Play Cloud Infrastructure. The Supermicro Rack Plug and Play Cloud Infrastructure solution eliminates the burden of designing and deploying a custom in-house cloud solution with a preconfigured, pre-validated rack-level total configuration with the serve
Supermicro Expands Total Solution Portfolio by Offering Nutanix NX Platforms for Hybrid Multi-cloud Solutions
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI), a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, is joining the Nutanix Elevate Partner Program. This expanded collaboration will further help customers deploy, manage and scale their infrastructure by delivering optimized application and hardware solutions to address the increasing market demand for hybrid multi-cloud solutions.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) , a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, is announcing an expanded portfolio of single-processor systems
Super Micro Computer, Inc.: Supermicro Expands Portfolio of High-Performance Single-Processor Systems
Servers Based on New Intel Xeon E-2300 Processors Join Servers Featuring 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors to Deliver Cost-Optimized, Enterprise-Class Computing to a Wide Range of Workloads S
SMCI Price Returns