Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc Unsponsored American Depositary Shares (Japan) (SMFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMFG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SMFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SMFG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.05% of US stocks).
SMFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc is higher than just 0.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SMFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.68% of US stocks.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 852.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYG, ING, UBS, BK, and DFS.
- SMFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.smfg.co.jp.
SMFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.15||52-week high||$7.95|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$5.29|
|Day high||$7.15||Avg. volume||1,300,100|
|50-day MA||$7.21||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$6.53||Market Cap||49.09B|
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc Unsponsored American Depositary Shares (Japan) (SMFG) Company Bio
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group provides various banking and financial products and services in Japan, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Oceania. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in based in Tokyo, Japan.
SMFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMFG Latest Social Stream
View Full SMFG Social Stream
Latest SMFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMFG as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Saudi Aramco, the world’s biggest energy company, hired advisers including Citigroup Inc. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. for its first dollar-denominated Islamic bond sale.The state-controlled company may offer three tranches of notes due in three, five and 10 years, according to a person familiar with the matter. Islamic bonds, or sukuk, comply with the religion’s teachings, including its ban on interest.The firm is raising cash to help fund its commitment to pay out $75 billion in
Photo by Scott Barbour/Getty Images News via Getty Images Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) has had issues to contend with in recent years, but that does not mean that Japan's second-largest bank makes for a poor investment. In fact, at this time, it is an attractive value opportunity. What are...
Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc won't completely stop financing for coal-fired power plants, even as external pressure has forced it to tighten its lending policy, the chief executive of its main banking unit said. Like its rivals, Japan's biggest lender is coming under more pressure from global investors and environmental groups over its ties to coal. A shareholder proposal last month called on MUFG to outline how it will align its business with the goals of the 2015 Paris climate accord, according to a copy seen by Reuters.
(March 18): Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. is in talks to buy a portfolio of commodity loans from ABN Amro NV as the Dutch lender exits the industry, according to people familiar with the matter. A potential deal would see the Japanese lender take over ABN’s long-term loans, which extend past the end of the year, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the talks are private. For the Dutch bank, it could also mean an earlier-than-planned exit from the commodity trade finance business.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is likely to halt new financing for any coal-fired power plants, sources close to the matter said, reflecting increasing pressure on Japanese lenders to cut coal funding. While SMFG has said it would not finance new coal-fired power plants in principle, until now it has not ruled out funding projects considered to be more environmentally friendly, such as so-called ultra-supercritical (USC) power plants that burn coal more efficiently than older designs. However, the company is now likely to remove that exception from its lending policy, meaning a complete halt to new finance for coal plants, said the two sources, who declined to be named as the information is not public.
SMFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMFGWant to see what other sources are saying about Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch