Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc Unsponsored American Depositary Shares (Japan) (SMFG): Price and Financial Metrics
SMFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc is higher than merely 0.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SMFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.24% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMFG comes in at 694.01% -- higher than that of 99.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IBN, AMOV, BBD, PSX, and ING.
- Visit SMFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smfg.co.jp.
SMFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.34||52-week high||$7.56|
|Prev. close||$6.44||52-week low||$6.29|
|Day high||$6.39||Avg. volume||1,912,176|
|50-day MA||$7.17||Dividend yield||4.04%|
|200-day MA||$7.02||Market Cap||43.81B|
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc Unsponsored American Depositary Shares (Japan) (SMFG) Company Bio
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group provides various banking and financial products and services in Japan, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Oceania. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in based in Tokyo, Japan.