Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. ADR (SMFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMFG POWR Grades
- SMFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.89% of US stocks.
- SMFG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SMFG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
SMFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SUMITOMO MITSUI FINANCIAL GROUP INC is higher than just 0.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 20.55 for SUMITOMO MITSUI FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 98.06% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMFG comes in at 1,113.28% -- higher than that of 99.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUMITOMO MITSUI FINANCIAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ING, MFC, BNS, STT, and WM.
- Visit SMFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smfg.co.jp.
SMFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.89||52-week high||$9.04|
|Prev. close||$8.78||52-week low||$5.39|
|Day high||$8.97||Avg. volume||4,127,694|
|50-day MA||$7.54||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$6.35||Market Cap||61.11B|
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. ADR (SMFG) Company Bio
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Group (SMBC Group; 株式会社三井住友銀行, Kabushiki-gaisha Mitsui Sumitomo Ginkō) is a Japanese multinational banking and financial services institution headquartered in Yurakucho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. The group operates in retail, corporate, and investment banking segment worldwide. It provides financial products and services to a wide range of clients, including individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, large corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities. Since 2011, it has been included into the Financial Stability Board's list of global systemically important banks. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SMFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMFG Latest Social Stream
View Full SMFG Social Stream
Latest SMFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUMITOMO MITSUI FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMFG as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Mizuho Financial Group, Barclays and Banco do Brasil
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Mizuho Financial Group, Barclays and Banco do Brasil are included in this Analyst Blog.
(Bloomberg) -- Jefferies Financial Group Inc. said profit fell 57% in the fiscal fourth quarter, amid a persistent deal slump that looks poised to crimp a key profit engine across Wall Street. Most Read from BloombergUS Safety Agency to Consider Ban on Gas Stoves Amid Health FearsRental Housing Is Suddenly Headed Toward a Hard LandingGoldman to Cut About 3,200 Jobs This Week After Cost ReviewStocks Give Up Rally Above Key Mark After Fedspeak: Markets WrapCommodity Ship Heads for Inspection After
When it comes to finding industries that are 2023-safe, banks are a no-brainer.
(Bloomberg) -- Jefferies Financial Group Inc. shares surged Wednesday on a report that Japan’s Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. is considering raising its stake in the US investment bank.Most Read from BloombergWhat We Know About the ‘Kraken’ Covid Variant XBB.1.5 and Why It’s Causing ConcernIf You Have Student Loans, Mark These Dates on Your CalendarUkraine Latest: US, Germany Sending Armored Vehicles, PatriotsUS and Germany to Send Ukraine Armored Vehicles in Major Arms UpgradeWhy Conserva
Jefferies (JEF) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
SMFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMFGWant to see what other sources are saying about Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch