Smart for Life Inc. (SMFL): Price and Financial Metrics
SMFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$189.00|
|Prev. close||$1.52||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||195,950|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.24||Market Cap||1.92M|
SMFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMFL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SMFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.57% of US stocks.
- SMFL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 141 days.
- SMFL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.95% of US stocks).
SMFL Stock Summary
- SMFL has a higher market value than only 0.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,122,045.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -50.28 for SMART FOR LIFE INC; that's greater than it is for just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMFL comes in at -755.82% -- higher than that of merely 1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SMART FOR LIFE INC are AVAH, JOAN, NINE, CVNA, and BHC.
- To check out SMART FOR LIFE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001851860.
SMFL Valuation Summary
- SMFL's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 93.75% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 21 months, SMFL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMFL.
Smart for Life Inc. (SMFL) Company Bio
Smart for Life, Inc. supplies nutraceutical products. The company was founded by Alfonso J. Cervantes on February 2, 2017 and is headquartered in Miami, FL.
SMFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMFL Latest Social Stream
View Full SMFL Social Stream
Latest SMFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMART FOR LIFE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMFL as an investment opportunity.
Smart for Life, Inc. (SMFL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It's time for another busy day of trading as we go over the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Tuesday morning!
MIAMI, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart for Life, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMFL) (“Smart for Life” or the “Company”), a high growth global leader in the Health & Wellness sector marketing and manufacturing nutritional foods and supplements worldwide, announced that it will effect a 1-for-3 reverse stock split (“reverse split”) of its common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (“common stock”) and its authorized stock, that will become effective on October 27, 2023. Smart for Life’s common stock will
Entrepreneurial Western Herbalist, Innovative Health & Wellness Consumer Product Formulator, and Proven Healthcare Sector Business Builder Joins Highly Diversified Team of AdvisorsMIAMI, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart for Life, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMFL) (“Smart for Life” or the “Company”), a global leader in the Health & Wellness sector marketing and manufacturing nutritional supplements and foods worldwide, announced today that it has appointed Alicia R. Crockett to the Company’s advisory b
Prominent Health & Wellness Sector Thought Leader and AuthorMIAMI, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart for Life, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMFL) (“Smart for Life” or the “Company”), a global leader in the Health & Wellness sector marketing and manufacturing nutritional supplements and foods worldwide, announced today that it has appointed Cindy Brynteson to the Company’s advisory board. “Cindy has devoted her life to nutrition and fitness and is an acknowledged leader and teacher in the field,” stated D
SMFL Price Returns