SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI): Price and Financial Metrics
SMHI Stock Summary
- SMHI's went public 2.65 years ago, making it older than just 8.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 18.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIIQ, RGS, STKL, DS, and CEIX.
- SMHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.seacormarine.com.
SMHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.45||52-week high||$15.23|
|Prev. close||$11.80||52-week low||$10.52|
|Day high||$11.83||Avg. volume||27,063|
|50-day MA||$12.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.26||Market Cap||243.78M|
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI) Company Bio
SEACOR Marine is a provider of global marine and support transportation services to offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production facilities worldwide. The company operates a diverse fleet of offshore support and specialty vessels that deliver cargo and personnel to offshore installations; handle anchors and mooring equipment required to tether rigs to the seabed; tow rigs and assist in placing them on location and moving them between regions; and carry and launch equipment used underwater in drilling and well installation, maintenance and repair. Additionally, the company also provides accommodations for technicians and specialists, and provide safety support and emergency response services.