SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMHI Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SMHI has reported earnings growth of -194.23%, putting it ahead of merely 10.18% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc comes in at -24.05%, a number that bests only 7.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 80.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc are PLYA, MAXR, CDR, SPH, and GEO.
- Visit SMHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seacormarine.com.
SMHI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SMHI's price/sales ratio is 75.76% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- SMHI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 52 months.
- Over the past 52 months, SMHI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 46.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMHI.
SMHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.99||52-week high||$6.28|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$2.62|
|Day high||$3.99||Avg. volume||23,086|
|50-day MA||$3.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.30||Market Cap||97.26M|
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI) Company Bio
SEACOR Marine is a provider of global marine and support transportation services to offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production facilities worldwide. The company operates a diverse fleet of offshore support and specialty vessels that deliver cargo and personnel to offshore installations; handle anchors and mooring equipment required to tether rigs to the seabed; tow rigs and assist in placing them on location and moving them between regions; and carry and launch equipment used underwater in drilling and well installation, maintenance and repair. Additionally, the company also provides accommodations for technicians and specialists, and provide safety support and emergency response services.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMHI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMHI Social Stream
Latest SMHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMHI as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Dec. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore energy facilities worldwide, today announced that it has published its Inaugural Sustainability Report. The report documents SEACOR Marine’s recent achievements in three areas: SEACOR Marine’s commitment to employees, environmental impact and responsibility as a global citizen. SEACOR Marine’s Chief Exe
Investment company Bertolet Capital Trust (Current Portfolio) buys Gulf Island Fabrication Inc, Seacor Marine Holdings Inc, sells Bristow Group Inc, Williams Industrial Services Group Inc, Flexsteel Industries Inc, Friedman Industries Inc, Haverty Furniture Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bertolet Capital Trust.
HOUSTON, Nov. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore energy facilities worldwide, today announced results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2021. SEACOR Marine’s consolidated operating revenues from continuing operations for the third quarter of 2021 were $43.7 million, operating loss was $14.3 million, and direct vessel profit (“DVP”)(1) was $10.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc.'s ( NYSE:SMHI ) during the past 12...
HOUSTON, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore energy facilities worldwide, today announced results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021. SEACOR Marine’s consolidated operating revenues from continuing operations for the second quarter of 2021 were $42.8 million, operating income was $8.4 million, and direct vessel profit (“DVP”)(1) was $10.2
SMHI Price Returns
Continue Researching SMHIWant to see what other sources are saying about SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch