SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SMHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.52% of US stocks.
- SMHI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SMHI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.13% of US stocks).
SMHI Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -176.15%; that's higher than merely 11.68% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SMHI's revenue has grown -26.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.74% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMHI comes in at 70.32% -- higher than that of 97.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc are RPT, SLCA, SPH, STKS, and ARMK.
- Visit SMHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seacormarine.com.
SMHI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SMHI's price/sales ratio is 75.76% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- SMHI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 52 months.
- Over the past 52 months, SMHI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 46.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMHI.
SMHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.61||52-week high||$6.28|
|Prev. close||$4.64||52-week low||$1.61|
|Day high||$4.74||Avg. volume||73,404|
|50-day MA||$4.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.06||Market Cap||112.40M|
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI) Company Bio
SEACOR Marine is a provider of global marine and support transportation services to offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production facilities worldwide. The company operates a diverse fleet of offshore support and specialty vessels that deliver cargo and personnel to offshore installations; handle anchors and mooring equipment required to tether rigs to the seabed; tow rigs and assist in placing them on location and moving them between regions; and carry and launch equipment used underwater in drilling and well installation, maintenance and repair. Additionally, the company also provides accommodations for technicians and specialists, and provide safety support and emergency response services.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMHI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMHI Social Stream
Latest SMHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMHI as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore energy facilities worldwide, today announced results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021. SEACOR Marine’s consolidated operating revenues from continuing operations for the second quarter of 2021 were $42.8 million, operating income was $8.4 million, and direct vessel profit (“DVP”)(1) was $10.2
While SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:SMHI ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
HOUSTON, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore energy facilities worldwide, announced that Falcon Global USA LLC (“FGUSA”), an indirect subsidiary of SEACOR Marine, entered into a second amendment and conditional payoff agreement (the “Conditional Payoff Agreement”) in respect of the credit facility of FGUSA, as borrower, and certain of its subsidia
HOUSTON, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore energy facilities worldwide, today announced results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Chief Executive Officer John Gellert provided the following statement: “SEACOR Marine continues to grieve for our crew members, partners and the loved ones of those who were lost in the capsizing of the SEACOR Power. Their memories will live long in our hearts, minds and communities. We are grateful for the efforts of all those involved in our search and rescue efforts. As salvage operations continue, we remain focused on supporting our team members and their families and will keep them in our prayer...
SMHI Price Returns
Continue Researching SMHIWant to see what other sources are saying about SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch