SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SMHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.31% of US stocks.
- SMHI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SMHI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.7% of US stocks).
SMHI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.14% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SMHI's revenue has grown -34.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.52% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SMHI comes in at 30.93% -- higher than that of 92.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc are ASC, PLYA, CXW, XHR, and GSAT.
- Visit SMHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seacormarine.com.
SMHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.48||52-week high||$6.28|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$3.60||Avg. volume||101,192|
|50-day MA||$4.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||84.20M|
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (SMHI) Company Bio
SEACOR Marine is a provider of global marine and support transportation services to offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production facilities worldwide. The company operates a diverse fleet of offshore support and specialty vessels that deliver cargo and personnel to offshore installations; handle anchors and mooring equipment required to tether rigs to the seabed; tow rigs and assist in placing them on location and moving them between regions; and carry and launch equipment used underwater in drilling and well installation, maintenance and repair. Additionally, the company also provides accommodations for technicians and specialists, and provide safety support and emergency response services.
SMHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMHI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMHI Social Stream
Latest SMHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMHI as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore energy facilities worldwide, today announced results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Chief Executive Officer John Gellert provided the following statement: “SEACOR Marine continues to grieve for our crew members, partners and the loved ones of those who were lost in the capsizing of the SEACOR Power. Their memories will live long in our hearts, minds and communities. We are grateful for the efforts of all those involved in our search and rescue efforts. As salvage operations continue, we remain focused on supporting our team members and their families and will keep them in our prayer...
The big shareholder groups in SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:SMHI ) have power over the company. Institutions will...
HOUSTON, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) (the “Company” or “SEACOR Marine”), a leading provider of marine and support transportation services to offshore oil and natural gas and wind farm facilities worldwide, has joined more than 700 companies and organizations in signing the Neptune Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change (the “Neptune Declaration”). This initiative from the Global Maritime Forum recognizes the shared responsibility to ensure that the current crew change crisis, brought by the current pandemic situation, is resolved as soon as possible and to use the learnings from the crisis as an opportunity to build a more resilient maritime supply chain. The Neptune Declaration urges the implementation of four main actions to add...
It's nice to see the SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SMHI) share price up 21% in a week. But that doesn't change the...
President and CEO of Seacor Marine Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John M Gellert (insider trades) bought 27,000 shares of SMHI on 08/10/2020 at an average price of $2.9 a share. Continue reading...
SMHI Price Returns
Continue Researching SMHIWant to see what other sources are saying about SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SEACOR Marine Holdings Inc (SMHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch