Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT): Price and Financial Metrics
SMIT Stock Summary
- For SMIT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Schmitt Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SMIT has reported earnings growth of -2,085.29%, putting it ahead of only 0.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Schmitt Industries Inc are AFH, CIR, TSRI, RCII, and LL.
- SMIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schmitt Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.schmittindustries.com.
SMIT Daily Price Range
SMIT 52-Week Price Range
SMIT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.26||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$3.27||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$3.26||Avg. volume||27,551|
|50-day MA||$3.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.77||Market Cap||13.55M|