Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR): Price and Financial Metrics
SMLR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Semler Scientific Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- SMLR's price/sales ratio is 11.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.44% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SMLR's revenue has grown 37.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROG, CPIX, CPST, ASUR, and MSA.
- Visit SMLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.semlerscientific.com.
SMLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.02||52-week high||$54.50|
|Prev. close||$50.02||52-week low||$32.00|
|Day high||$50.02||Avg. volume||12,488|
|50-day MA||$46.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.03||Market Cap||326.73M|
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) Company Bio
Semler Scientific, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented products that assist healthcare providers to evaluate and treat patients with chronic diseases in the United States. Its products include QuantaFlo, a four-minute in-office blood flow test that enables healthcare providers to use blood flow measurements as part of their examinations of a patient's vascular condition; and WellChec, a multi-test service platform to evaluate patients with various chronic diseases. The company's products serve cardiologists, internists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, podiatrists, and family practitioners, as well as organizations, including healthcare insurance plans, integrated delivery networks, independent physician groups, and companies contracting with the healthcare industry; and other healthcare organizations, such as risk assessment groups and other home healthcare providers. It offers its products through salespersons and distributors. Semler Scientific, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.