Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMLR POWR Grades
- SMLR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMLR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SMLR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.18% of US stocks).
SMLR Stock Summary
- For SMLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- SMLR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SMLR is more volatile than 82.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVST, PERI, NTIC, CRSR, and ORGO.
- SMLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Semler Scientific Inc's official web site, go to www.semlerscientific.com.
SMLR Valuation Summary
- SMLR's price/earnings ratio is 32.8; this is 10.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SMLR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 47.2 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, SMLR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMLR.
SMLR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 496.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 138.45%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 1760.08%.
The table below shows SMLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMLR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.98% of graded US stocks.
- SMLR's asset turnover comes in at 1.347 -- ranking 8th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, ATRI, and STXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMLR.
The table below shows SMLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.27||52-week high||$153.21|
|Prev. close||$28.76||52-week low||$27.02|
|Day high||$29.21||Avg. volume||78,807|
|50-day MA||$42.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.13||Market Cap||192.04M|
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) Company Bio
Semler Scientific, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented products that assist healthcare providers to evaluate and treat patients with chronic diseases in the United States. Its products include QuantaFlo, a four-minute in-office blood flow test that enables healthcare providers to use blood flow measurements as part of their examinations of a patient's vascular condition; and WellChec, a multi-test service platform to evaluate patients with various chronic diseases. The company's products serve cardiologists, internists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, podiatrists, and family practitioners, as well as organizations, including healthcare insurance plans, integrated delivery networks, independent physician groups, and companies contracting with the healthcare industry; and other healthcare organizations, such as risk assessment groups and other home healthcare providers. It offers its products through salespersons and distributors. Semler Scientific, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMLR Latest Social Stream
View Full SMLR Social Stream
Latest SMLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Semler Scientific Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMLR as an investment opportunity.
Semler Scientific (SMLR) is a small-cap company. Since 2010, small-caps have underperformed large-caps, due to the rising importance of agglomeration effects in the United States. Semler operates in a unique market with favourable industrial conditions that will allow it to grow and outperform the market, despite its status as a...
Semler to Report Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on February 28, 2022
Semler Scientific, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMLR), a company that provides technology solutions to improve the clinical effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare providers, today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, after the close of U.S. financial markets on Monday, February 28, 2022. Doug Murphy-Chutorian, M.D., chief executive officer of Semler Scientific, will host a conference call at 4:30 pm ET the same day. Andrew Weinstein,
Bethesda, MD, based Investment company Macroview Investment Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard High Dividend Yield Indx ETF, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, SPDR Biotech ETF, Microsoft Corp, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, sells Semler Scientific Inc, Janus Henderson Short Duration Income ETF, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, iShares Core U.S.
A look at the shareholders of Semler Scientific, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMLR ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Investment company Adirondack Retirement Specialists, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys IDT Corp, Camping World Holdings Inc, Semler Scientific Inc, Microsoft Corp, sells Fastly Inc, Rafael Holdings Inc, Limbach Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Adirondack Retirement Specialists, Inc..
SMLR Price Returns