Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR): Price and Financial Metrics
SMLR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Semler Scientific Inc is higher than 91.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SMLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Semler Scientific Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Semler Scientific Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UG, ROG, CPIX, STIM, and IMRN.
- Visit SMLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.semlerscientific.com.
SMLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMLR Price/Volume Stats
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) Company Bio
Semler Scientific, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented products that assist healthcare providers to evaluate and treat patients with chronic diseases in the United States. Its products include QuantaFlo, a four-minute in-office blood flow test that enables healthcare providers to use blood flow measurements as part of their examinations of a patient's vascular condition; and WellChec, a multi-test service platform to evaluate patients with various chronic diseases. The company's products serve cardiologists, internists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, podiatrists, and family practitioners, as well as organizations, including healthcare insurance plans, integrated delivery networks, independent physician groups, and companies contracting with the healthcare industry; and other healthcare organizations, such as risk assessment groups and other home healthcare providers. It offers its products through salespersons and distributors. Semler Scientific, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.