Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMLR POWR Grades
- SMLR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMLR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SMLR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
SMLR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Semler Scientific Inc is higher than 90.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Semler Scientific Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.72, Semler Scientific Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEO, EQX, EYE, SIG, and LJPC.
- SMLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Semler Scientific Inc's official web site, go to www.semlerscientific.com.
SMLR Valuation Summary
- SMLR's price/earnings ratio is 49.8; this is 46.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 90 months, SMLR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 55.9.
- SMLR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 64.2 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMLR.
SMLR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 678.21%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 355.88%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.93%.
The table below shows SMLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.20||52-week high||$129.00|
|Prev. close||$118.00||52-week low||$48.15|
|Day high||$119.60||Avg. volume||14,227|
|50-day MA||$114.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.92||Market Cap||798.20M|
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) Company Bio
Semler Scientific, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented products that assist healthcare providers to evaluate and treat patients with chronic diseases in the United States. Its products include QuantaFlo, a four-minute in-office blood flow test that enables healthcare providers to use blood flow measurements as part of their examinations of a patient's vascular condition; and WellChec, a multi-test service platform to evaluate patients with various chronic diseases. The company's products serve cardiologists, internists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, podiatrists, and family practitioners, as well as organizations, including healthcare insurance plans, integrated delivery networks, independent physician groups, and companies contracting with the healthcare industry; and other healthcare organizations, such as risk assessment groups and other home healthcare providers. It offers its products through salespersons and distributors. Semler Scientific, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.
SMLR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SMLR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Semler Scientific Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 43204%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SMLR, they are:
- SMLR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Semler Scientific Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SMLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMLR Latest Social Stream
View Full SMLR Social Stream
Latest SMLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Semler Scientific Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMLR as an investment opportunity.
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Semler to Report Second Quarter and First Half 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on August 2, 2021
Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB: SMLR), a company that provides technology solutions to improve the clinical effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare providers, today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter and first half ended June 30, 2021, after the close of U.S. financial markets on Monday, August 2, 2021. Doug Murphy-Chutorian, M.D., chief executive officer of Semler Scientific, will host a conference call at 4:30 pm ET the same day. Andrew Weinstein, senior
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Semler Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB: SMLR), a company that provides technology solutions to improve the clinical effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare providers, today announced that its chief executive officer, Doug Murphy-Chutorian, and chief marketing officer, Dennis Rosenberg, will present a company overview at the Raymond James Human Health Innovation Conference on Tuesday, June 22, at 12:00 pm ET.
SMLR Price Returns