Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR): Price and Financial Metrics
SMLR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Semler Scientific Inc is higher than 88.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SMLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- SMLR's price/sales ratio is 13.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Semler Scientific Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COTY, PRTS, TAST, FALC, and MN.
- SMLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Semler Scientific Inc's official web site, go to www.semlerscientific.com.
SMLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.50||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$72.51||52-week low||$30.00|
|Day high||$78.50||Avg. volume||16,105|
|50-day MA||$63.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.57||Market Cap||522.81M|
Semler Scientific Inc. (SMLR) Company Bio
Semler Scientific, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented products that assist healthcare providers to evaluate and treat patients with chronic diseases in the United States. Its products include QuantaFlo, a four-minute in-office blood flow test that enables healthcare providers to use blood flow measurements as part of their examinations of a patient's vascular condition; and WellChec, a multi-test service platform to evaluate patients with various chronic diseases. The company's products serve cardiologists, internists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, podiatrists, and family practitioners, as well as organizations, including healthcare insurance plans, integrated delivery networks, independent physician groups, and companies contracting with the healthcare industry; and other healthcare organizations, such as risk assessment groups and other home healthcare providers. It offers its products through salespersons and distributors. Semler Scientific, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in San Jose, California.