Summit Therapeutics plc (SMMT): Price and Financial Metrics
SMMT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Summit Therapeutics plc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Summit Therapeutics plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Summit Therapeutics plc comes in at 1,893.29%, a number that bests 99.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Summit Therapeutics plc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRQR, CYAD, CRBP, MDWD, and ARWR.
- Visit SMMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitplc.com.
SMMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.58||52-week high||$2.46|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||60,022|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.50||Market Cap||50.72M|
Summit Therapeutics plc (SMMT) Company Bio
Summit Therapeutics plc operates as a biopharmaceutical company primarily in the United Kingdom and the Unites States. It focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel medicines to treat the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a fatal muscle wasting disease; and infections caused by Clostridium difficile bacteria (CDI). The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Abingdon, England.