The Simply Good Foods Company (SMPL): Price and Financial Metrics
SMPL Stock Summary
- Simply Good Foods Co's stock had its IPO on July 12, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 6.49% of US equities in our set.
- SMPL's current price/earnings ratio is 47.87, which is higher than 85.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Simply Good Foods Co is higher than 88.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simply Good Foods Co are GFF, KBH, HLI, SHOO, and CRMT.
- Visit SMPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thesimplygoodfoodscompany.com.
SMPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.86||52-week high||$31.34|
|Prev. close||$28.18||52-week low||$16.55|
|Day high||$28.37||Avg. volume||618,447|
|50-day MA||$25.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.97||Market Cap||2.66B|
The Simply Good Foods Company (SMPL) Company Bio
The Simply Good Foods Company develops, markets, and sells branded nutritional foods and snack products in the United States and internationally. Its products portfolio primarily consists of nutrition bars, ready-to-drink shakes, snacks, and confectionery products. The company markets its products under the Atkins, SimplyProtein, Atkins Endulge, and Atkins Harvest Trail brand names. The company is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.