Smith Micro Software, Inc. (SMSI): Price and Financial Metrics
Today's Latest Price: $4.22 USD
Updated Mar 27 12:00am Add SMSI to Watchlist
SMSI Stock Summary
- SMSI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 15.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Smith Micro Software Inc is reporting a growth rate of -568.91%; that's higher than only 2.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SMSI's revenue has grown 64.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.51% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Smith Micro Software Inc are GLUU, TER, MJCO, EGAN, and SRNE.
- SMSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Smith Micro Software Inc's official web site, go to www.smithmicro.com.
SMSI Price/Volume Stats
| Current price|| $4.22|| 52-week high|| $7.15|
| Prev. close|| $4.24|| 52-week low|| $2.72|
| Day low|| $4.02|| Volume|| 402,500|
| Day high|| $4.25|| Avg. volume|| 801,300|
| 50-day MA|| $5.12|| Dividend yield|| N/A|
| 200-day MA|| $4.91|| Market Cap|| 166.62M|
SMSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMSI Price Returns
| 1-mo|| -14.57%|
| 3-mo|| 9.04%|
| 6-mo|| -22.36%|
| 1-year|| 50.71%|
| 3-year|| 344.21%|
| 5-year|| -18.85%|
| YTD|| 6.03%|
| 2019|| 121.11%|
| 2018|| -36.62%|
| 2017|| 80.89%|
| 2016|| -46.23%|
| 2015|| -24.74%| Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!
Page generated in 0.672 seconds.