Smith Micro Software, Inc. (SMSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMSI POWR Grades
- SMSI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMSI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SMSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SMSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 231.95, Smith Micro Software Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.54% of US stocks.
- SMSI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.8% of US stocks.
- Smith Micro Software Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -22.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 11.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INGN, PRTS, LNTH, IDN, and VRNT.
- Visit SMSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smithmicro.com.
SMSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$8.05|
|Prev. close||$5.43||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||566,902|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.34||Market Cap||285.15M|
SMSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Smith Micro Software Inc. To summarize, we found that Smith Micro Software Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 226% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Smith Micro Software Inc ended up being:
- Smith Micro Software Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SMSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMSI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMSI Social Stream
Latest SMSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smith Micro Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMSI as an investment opportunity.
Smith Micro commissioned this research study to learn more about the opinions of American parents regarding the safety of their teen drivers.
Smith Micro to Present at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on May 17, 2021
Representatives from Smith Micro will present at the Needham & Company Virtual Technology & Media Conference at 10:15 am ET on May 17, 2021.
Smith Micro Software schedules teleconference to discuss Q1 2021 financial results.
Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ:SMSI) posted its quarterly earnings results on Sunday. The software maker reported $0.03 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.03, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Smith Micro Software had a return on equity of 18.11% and a net margin of 14.18%. NASDAQ SMSI traded up $0.75 on Tuesday, reaching $6.94. […]
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Smith Micro Software, Inc. (the “Company” or “Smith Micro”) (NASDAQ: SMSI), a software development company that sells proven solutions to wireless carriers and cable MSOs, today announced the pricing of its follow-on underwritten public offering of 9,520,787 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $6.85 per share. All shares are being sold in the offering by the Company. Smith Micro has granted the underwriter of the offering a 30-day option to purcha
SMSI Price Returns
Continue Researching SMSIWant to do more research on Smith Micro Software Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Smith Micro Software Inc (SMSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Smith Micro Software Inc (SMSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Smith Micro Software Inc (SMSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch