Smith Micro Software, Inc. (SMSI): Price and Financial Metrics
SMSI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Smith Micro Software Inc is higher than 89.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Smith Micro Software Inc is reporting a growth rate of -274.08%; that's higher than only 5.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Smith Micro Software Inc comes in at 55.77%, a number that bests 90.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Smith Micro Software Inc are HLIT, MCHX, SRNE, TER, and LXRX.
- SMSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Smith Micro Software Inc's official web site, go to www.smithmicro.com.
SMSI Daily Price Range
SMSI 52-Week Price Range
SMSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.02||52-week high||$7.15|
|Prev. close||$5.80||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$6.09||Avg. volume||735,184|
|50-day MA||$4.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.70||Market Cap||231.79M|