Sanara MedTech Inc. (SMTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMTI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SMTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.9% of US stocks.
- SMTI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SMTI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SMTI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SANARA MEDTECH INC is higher than it is for about only 6.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SANARA MEDTECH INC is reporting a growth rate of 179.8%; that's higher than 91.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SMTI's revenue has grown 71.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAOV, CDXC, OTLY, VEEE, and EVER.
- SMTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SANARA MEDTECH INC's official web site, go to www.wndm.com.
SMTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SMTI's price/sales ratio is 305% higher, now standing at 8.1.
- SMTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMTI.
SMTI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 382.61%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1019.57%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 89.79%.
The table below shows SMTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.86||52-week high||$39.99|
|Prev. close||$37.40||52-week low||$17.41|
|Day high||$39.00||Avg. volume||18,781|
|50-day MA||$31.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.24||Market Cap||306.09M|
Sanara MedTech Inc. (SMTI) Company Bio
Sanara MedTech, Inc.engages in the development, marketing, and distribution of biotechnology products to physicians, hospitals, and clinics. It offers CellerateRX Surgical Activated Collagen Adjuvant and HemaQuell Resorbable Bone Hemostat. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMTI Latest Social Stream
View Full SMTI Social Stream
Latest SMTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANARA MEDTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMTI as an investment opportunity.
FORT WORTH, TX, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sanara MedTech Inc. (“Sanara,” the “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) (NASDAQ: SMTI), a provider of products and technologies for surgical and chronic wound care dedicated to improving patient outcomes, announced today that Zach Fleming, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 12:30 p.m. ET and will participate in a panel discu
FORT WORTH, TX, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sanara MedTech Inc. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Sanara MedTech Inc. (“Sanara,” the “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) (NASDAQ: SMTI), a provider of products and technologies for surgical and chronic wound care dedicated to improving patient outcomes, announced today its strategic, operational and financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Zach Fleming, Sanara's CEO, stated, “The third quarter of 2022 was another revenue record for S
FORT WORTH, TX, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sanara MedTech Inc. (“Sanara,” the “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) (NASDAQ: SMTI) and InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (“InfuSystem”) (NYSE American: INFU) announced today the establishment of a partnership, SI Wound Care, LLC (“SI Wound Care”), focused on delivering a complete wound care solution targeted at improving patient outcomes, lowering the cost of care, and increasing patient and provider satisfaction. The partnership is expected to enable Inf
ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich., November 03, 2022--InfuSystem and Sanara MedTech Announce Wound Therapy Partnership
FORT WORTH, TX, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sanara MedTech Inc. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Sanara MedTech Inc. (“Sanara,” the “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) (NASDAQ: SMTI), a provider of products and technologies for surgical and chronic wound care dedicated to improving patient outcomes, announced today details for the release of its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Sanara will issue its earnings release on Monday, November 14, 2022, and will host a conference call on T
SMTI Price Returns