Snap-On Incorporated (SNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.84% of US stocks.
- SNA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SNA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.74% of US stocks).
SNA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 354.36, Snap-on Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.82% of US stocks.
- SNA's went public 35.5 years ago, making it older than 92.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Snap-on Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNR, MHK, ASGN, ENS, and BRKR.
- SNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Snap-on Inc's official web site, go to www.snapon.com.
SNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.94% lower, now standing at 14.4.
- SNA's price/sales ratio has moved up $2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNA.
SNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.22||52-week high||$259.99|
|Prev. close||$219.78||52-week low||$128.10|
|Day high||$221.16||Avg. volume||479,237|
|50-day MA||$242.01||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$195.89||Market Cap||11.86B|
Snap-On Incorporated (SNA) Company Bio
Snap-On Incorporated delivers products and services, including hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
SNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SNA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Snap-on Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 36.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Snap-on Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 16.58 -- which is good for besting 80.51% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- SNA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.24% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNA Social Stream
Latest SNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap-on Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNA as an investment opportunity.
(TSX: MTL) The Board of Directors of Mullen Group Ltd. ("Mullen Group", "We", "Our" and/or the "Corporation") announced today that it has declared a monthly dividend of $0.04 per Common Share payable to the holders of record of Common Shares at the close of business on June 30, 2021. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2021.
It''s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as sna has now gone down 24 of the past 30 hours. The post Snap-on Inc (SNA): Price Now Near $218.24; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for June 17th
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 17th
Snap-on (SNA) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock
SNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|