Snap-On Incorporated (SNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SNA Stock Summary
- Snap-on Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Snap-on Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Snap-on Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NDSN, FBHS, CR, AYI, and DCI.
- Visit SNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snapon.com.
SNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNA's price/earnings ratio is 40.88% lower, now standing at 15.4.
- SNA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNA.
SNA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 22.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.49%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 386.87%.
The table below shows SNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.38% of graded US stocks.
- SNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.688 -- ranking 45th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- B, CSTE, and PATK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNA.
The table below shows SNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$220.42||52-week high||$257.98|
|Prev. close||$219.27||52-week low||$197.75|
|Day high||$222.50||Avg. volume||378,904|
|50-day MA||$214.54||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$214.39||Market Cap||11.76B|
Snap-On Incorporated (SNA) Company Bio
Snap-On Incorporated delivers products and services, including hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNA Social Stream
Latest SNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap-on Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNA as an investment opportunity.
Snap-On Incorporated with ticker code (SNA) have now 8 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 280 and 185 with the average target price sitting at 233.88. Now with the previous closing price of 216.34 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 8.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 213.46 while the 200 day moving average is 221.35. The company has a market cap of $11,514m. Find out more information at: https://www.snapon.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=SNA" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $12,448m based on the market concensus. Snap-on Incorporated manufactures and markets tools, equipment, diagnostics, and...
Snap-On (NYSE:SNA) declares $1.42/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.68%Payable March 10; for shareholders of record Feb. 23; ex-div Feb.
The Snap-on Board declared a quarterly stock dividend of $1.42 per share payable March 10, 2022, to shareholders of record on February 23, 2022.
In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Snap-on (SNA – Research Report), with a price target of $280.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $213.98. According to TipRanks.com, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 40.0% and a 52.7% success rate. Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, Bottomline Technologies, and PowerFleet. Currently, the analyst consensus on Snap-on is a Hold with an average price target of $249.00.
In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Snap-on (SNA – Research Report), with a price target of $280.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $218.48. According to TipRanks.com, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 41.0% and a 53.5% success rate. Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, Bottomline Technologies, and PowerFleet. Snap-on has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $280.00. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $259.99 and a one-year low of $175.78.
SNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|