Snap-On Inc. (SNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNA POWR Grades
- SNA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SNA Stock Summary
- SNA's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of SNAP-ON INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of SNAP-ON INC's share price is greater than that of just 9.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SNAP-ON INC are CNXC, RRX, RL, IVZ, and J.
- Visit SNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snapon.com.
SNA Valuation Summary
- SNA's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNA.
SNA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -36.15%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.15%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.5%.
The table below shows SNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.38% of graded US stocks.
- SNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.688 -- ranking 45th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- B, CSTE, and PATK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNA.
The table below shows SNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$245.85||52-week high||$250.63|
|Prev. close||$242.87||52-week low||$190.08|
|Day high||$246.33||Avg. volume||261,533|
|50-day MA||$236.41||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$220.61||Market Cap||13.07B|
Snap-On Inc. (SNA) Company Bio
Snap-on Incorporated is an American designer, manufacturer and marketer of high-end tools and equipment for professional use in the transportation industry including the automotive, heavy duty, equipment, marine, aviation, and railroad industries. Headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Snap-on also distributes lower-end tools under the brand name Blue-Point. Their primary competitors include Matco, Mac Tools, Cornwell Tools, and Ko-Ken Tools. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNA Social Stream
Latest SNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNAP-ON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNA as an investment opportunity.
With many economic vagaries still on the horizon, investors may be better served with undervalued income stocks to buy.
KENOSHA, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Snap-on will release 2022 fourth quarter and full year results prior to the market open on Thursday, February 2, 2023.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'll want to...
Snap-On (SNA) looks well-poised on robust sales, and gains from its Value Creation model, RCI initiative and other cost-reduction plans despite cost inflation and currency woes.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Snap-on Incorporated ( NYSE:SNA ). The company's stock saw a...
SNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|