Snap-On Incorporated (SNA): Price and Financial Metrics
SNA Stock Summary
- Snap-on Inc's market capitalization of $12,792,472,215 is ahead of 84.1% of US-listed equities.
- Snap-on Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Snap-on Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTC, RPM, DECK, MHK, and FIVE.
- SNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Snap-on Inc's official web site, go to www.snapon.com.
SNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$234.01||52-week high||$238.10|
|Prev. close||$236.01||52-week low||$108.78|
|Day high||$238.10||Avg. volume||504,504|
|50-day MA||$216.40||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$173.89||Market Cap||12.74B|
Snap-On Incorporated (SNA) Company Bio
Snap-On Incorporated delivers products and services, including hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
SNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SNA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Snap-on Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 28.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Snap-on Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.05% of its sector Industrials.
- SNA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 31.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Snap-on Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 16.11. This coverage rate is greater than that of 81.44% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNA Social Stream
Latest SNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap-on Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNA as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Snap-On (SNA) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Snap-on's (SNA) Q1 performance is likely to have gained on a robust business model, focus on value-creation processes and the RCI program. However, currency woes and higher COVID-19 costs remain concerns.
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Snap-on
Snap-on will release Q1 results on Thursday, April 22, 2021, before the market opens, with a call to discuss the results taking place at 10:00AM ET.
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right...
SNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Snap-on Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!