Snap-On Incorporated (SNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- SNA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
SNA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,442,827,530, Snap-on Inc has a greater market value than 82.32% of US stocks.
- Snap-on Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Snap-on Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Snap-on Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTC, BLD, DECK, YETI, and AYI.
- Visit SNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snapon.com.
SNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SNA's price/earnings ratio is 40.88% lower, now standing at 15.4.
- SNA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNA.
SNA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.79%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 4.91%.
The table below shows SNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.86% of graded US stocks.
- SNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.681 -- ranking 44th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- B, CSTE, and ACU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNA.
The table below shows SNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$215.37||52-week high||$259.99|
|Prev. close||$212.02||52-week low||$138.94|
|Day high||$217.08||Avg. volume||438,011|
|50-day MA||$221.88||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$215.76||Market Cap||11.62B|
Snap-On Incorporated (SNA) Company Bio
Snap-On Incorporated delivers products and services, including hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNA Social Stream
Latest SNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap-on Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNA as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Snap-On (SNA) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tools Market Size, Share, Forecast 2021-2028 | Denso Corp., SPX Corp., Snap-On Inc., Avl List GmbH, Dg Technologies, Softing AG
Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tools Market size was valued at USD 39.77 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 59.1955 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.10% from 2021 to 2028. Market Report on the Automotive Diagnostic Scan
Diagnostics such as industry technical articles, invitations to webinars showing how to apply diagnostics to solve common problems and many other informational topics. The post Receive diagnostics news and information from Snap-on with new create a profile web page appeared first on Aftermarket Intel .
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'll want to see a...
Metal Products Market SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: Bosch, Stanley Black & Decker, KIN LONG Company, ITW, Gem-Year, Shanghai PMC, ASSA ABLOY Group, Makita Corporation, WÃ¼rth, Sata, ARCHIE, Boltun, Jiu Xin Machinery Tools, Great Wall Precision Industrial, Snap-On, Seagull, Qingdao Lip Hing Yeungs Window & Door, Dongcheng M&E Tools, Shanghai Jetech Tool, Hongbao Hardware, Tajima, Positec Group, KEN Holding, Gedore,
This recent research compilation on global Metal Products market is a versatile, future ready analytical survey replicating trend assessment, an in-depth assessment of market valuation and revenue generation trends with insights on profit models, competition spectrum and associated vendor strategies illustrated by leading players and contributing market participants investing aggressively in global Metal Products market 
SNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|