Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SNAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 35.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNAP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SNAP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.76% of US stocks).
SNAP Stock Summary
- Snap Inc's market capitalization of $77,637,091,525 is ahead of 96.87% of US-listed equities.
- SNAP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 488.3 -- higher than 93.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.59, Snap Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Snap Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WDAY, NOW, TWLO, BIDU, and TEAM.
- Visit SNAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.96||52-week high||$73.59|
|Prev. close||$51.56||52-week low||$16.42|
|Day high||$52.70||Avg. volume||23,943,826|
|50-day MA||$57.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.73||Market Cap||77.64B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
Investors with long-term horizons might want to consider buying strong growth tech stocks at discounts even if there is more selling, or at least add them to their watchlists...
(Bloomberg) -- Twitter Inc. has stepped up its pace of acquisitions in recent months after years of languid deal-making, a change that reflects the social network’s stronger financial standing and a renewed effort to speed up the addition of new features.Last week Twitter announced the purchase of news reader service Scroll with a goal of adding the product to an eventual subscription offering for its social network. The deal was Twitter’s sixth announced so far this year, and the seventh since December.While many of Twitter’s transactions have been small and driven by a desire to quickly add more employees or technical expertise, Twitter’s activity this year is markedly different from 2017 and 2018, when the company completed just one public acquisition in two years. Twitter, which a f...
Snapchat, the reality-augmenting social media app, took its time to ramp up its efforts to profit from the billions of dollars spent by social media users annually. Last week, Snapchat announced its Creator Marketplace, a platform that allows brands to connect with stars and influencers to create product-focused AR content and experiences for users. It also recently acquired Screenshop, an app that identifies products in posts and refers users to retailers that sell them based on user-uploaded photos, and Fit Analytics, a Berlin-based footwear and apparel sizing company that boasts relationships with 18,000 retailers worldwide.
The parent company of Snapchat and two messaging apps face a lawsuit after a teen who was cyberbullied took his own life.
TikTok will bypass Instagram in terms of Generation Z U.S. users by the end of the year, and it will do the same to Snapchat for total U.S. users by 2023, according to new research from eMarketer. The research firm said that by the end of 2021, TikTok will have 37.3 million Gen Z users…
SNAP Price Returns