Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
SNAP Stock Summary
- Snap Inc's market capitalization of $25,465,453,336 is ahead of 91.98% of US-listed equities.
- SNAP's price/sales ratio is 16.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 223.66%, Snap Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.26% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Snap Inc are WDAY, DBX, GRMN, KLAC, and PBYI.
- Visit SNAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.62||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$19.05||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$18.77||Avg. volume||26,888,979|
|50-day MA||$16.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.75||Market Cap||26.07B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.