Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SNAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNAP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- SNAP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.6% of US stocks).
SNAP Stock Summary
- SNAP has a market capitalization of $114,598,530,626 -- more than approximately 97.69% of US stocks.
- SNAP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 425.38 -- higher than 92.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 34.29, Snap Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEAM, VEEV, TWLO, PANW, and MPWR.
- Visit SNAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNAP's price/earnings ratio is 500% lower, now standing at -156.
- SNAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 34.9 over the prior 55 months.
- SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 123.2 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAP.
SNAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.88% of graded US stocks.
- SNAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.615 -- ranking 256th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, VEEV, and SPGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNAP.
The table below shows SNAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.73||52-week high||$80.85|
|Prev. close||$74.76||52-week low||$23.06|
|Day high||$73.14||Avg. volume||20,098,004|
|50-day MA||$72.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.55||Market Cap||113.41B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
Snap Inc. (NYSE: SNAP) shares are trading higher after Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) announced that ReVamp, an upcoming multiplayer social deception game, will launch soon in select markets exclusively for Snapchat. The vampire-themed game will be the first social deception title on Snapchat, giving Snapchatters their first chance to sink their teeth into this popular genre, said in the press release. “Zynga was one of the first developers to launch a title on Snapchat. Since our partnership began,
Key market indexes traded near session lows midday Friday, with the Dow Jones Industrials down 200 points as Microsoft and Apple weighed.
Joanna Coles, Director at Snap (NYSE:SNAP), made a large insider sell on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Coles sold 1,993 shares of Snap at a price of $71.75 per share. The total transaction amounted to $142,998. Coles still owns a total of 39,820 of Snap worth, $2,929,903. Snap shares are trading up 1.52% at $73.58 at the time of this writing on Friday morning. Now trade stocks on
A recent study has come up which talks about how and why users who use social media networks feel that Snapchat makes the users happy when Continue reading on Medium »
SNAP Price Returns