Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNAP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SNAP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SNAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,647,448,381, SNAP INC has a greater market value than 88.94% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNAP is currently 76.16, higher than 94.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNAP is more volatile than 89.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are U, RGTI, IONQ, LYEL, and BLUE.
- Visit SNAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Valuation Summary
- SNAP's price/earnings ratio is -15.7; this is 161.33% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 72 months, SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 35.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAP.
SNAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.68% of graded US stocks.
- SNAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 259th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, SPGI, and IZEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNAP.
The table below shows SNAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.12||52-week high||$41.97|
|Prev. close||$10.37||52-week low||$7.33|
|Day high||$11.30||Avg. volume||31,903,918|
|50-day MA||$9.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.03||Market Cap||17.94B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNAP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
Truist pronounced the quarterly report mixed, noting that the revenue flatness was offset by beating "comfortably" on earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization. But the not-quite-guidance indicating a 2-10%...
Benchmark does not expect Snap's near-term revisions to be as sharp as recent past.
The post Stock plunges following Q4 results appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Snap (SNAP) reported its Q4 2022 earnings on Jan. 31, meeting analysts’ expectations on revenue and user growth, but clocking a net loss and weak guidance for this year’s Q1.…
The Invesco QQQ Trust, a $153.6 billion exchange-traded fund tracking the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100, dropped in postmarket trading after Electronic Arts Inc. gave a forecast for net bookings that fell short of analysts’ estimates. Snap Inc. also fell after forecasting its first-ever quarterly revenue decline.
Tesla, Amazon, Apple, Context Therapeutics, Snap: Why These 5 Stocks Are Drawing Investors'' Attention Today
Major Wall Street indices closed over 1% higher on Tuesday, led by upbeat corporate earnings and expectations that the Federal Reserve will slow down its rate hike pace as the central bank is set to announce its monetary policy on Wednesday. The employment cost index, a crucial measure of wages considered by the Fed, showed compensation rose 1% in the fourth quarter versus estimates of 1.1%. Meanwhile, the following are the five stocks that are drawing investors’ attention: 1. Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA ): Shares of Tesla closed 3.94% higher on Tuesday. The EV-maker is planning to set up an assembly … Full story available on Benzinga.com
SNAP Price Returns