Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
SNAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,622,103,101, Snap Inc has a greater market value than 91.29% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.11, Snap Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.13% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 244.83%, Snap Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Snap Inc are MPWR, TWLO, WDAY, RAMP, and AMBA.
- SNAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Snap Inc's official web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.89||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$11.85||52-week low||$7.89|
|Day high||$12.60||Avg. volume||30,801,764|
|50-day MA||$14.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.32||Market Cap||16.89B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.