Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SNAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.2% of US stocks.
- SNAP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- SNAP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SNAP Stock Summary
- SNAP has a higher market value than 95.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $57,469,770,964.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNAP is currently 1,048.58, higher than 99.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Snap Inc comes in at 73.01%, a number that bests 90.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Snap Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZS, OKTA, AFRM, DKNG, and SLB.
- Visit SNAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNAP's price/earnings ratio is 500% lower, now standing at -156.
- SNAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 34.9 over the prior 55 months.
- SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 123.2 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAP.
SNAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.68% of graded US stocks.
- SNAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 259th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, SPGI, and IZEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNAP.
The table below shows SNAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.07||52-week high||$83.34|
|Prev. close||$35.70||52-week low||$34.76|
|Day high||$36.48||Avg. volume||20,547,283|
|50-day MA||$47.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.66||Market Cap||58.07B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snap Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
Snap logo WikipediaSnap Inc. is Included in 5 of the 6 Metaverse Exchange Traded Funds [ETFs] The below table focuses on the greatest frequency of a stock holding in the 6 metaverse exchange traded funds [ETFs] that I have identified in this Seeking Alpha article: Table Table I createdWhile Google...
Social media company Snap Inc. (SNAP) is looking up compared to a few years ago when investor confidence was nearing zero, with an all-time low stock price of $4.99. Although the outlook isn't dire, SNAP is in a state of flux once again. The fiscal comeback combined with the recent Q3 results and guidance has resulted in a more mixed market sentiment. I am bearish due to reliance on a single product and stagnating growth in key regions. Singular Product The largest risk to SNAP is the singular product: Snapchat. A single product increases the risk substantially.
Snap, creator of the Snapchat app, is breaking new ground in the field of augmented reality and is in a good position to cash in on the metavese. Is Snap stock a buy?
Snap (SNAP) closed the most recent trading day at $38.04, moving -0.89% from the previous trading session.
Inflation and rising rates are taking a toll on many stocks these days.
SNAP Price Returns