Snap Inc. (SNAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAP POWR Grades
- SNAP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 53.22% of US stocks.
- SNAP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SNAP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SNAP Stock Summary
- SNAP has a market capitalization of $16,786,476,557 -- more than approximately 89.21% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SNAP INC is higher than 94.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of SNAP INC's share price is greater than that of 94.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SNAP INC are LYEL, MPWR, LASR, SEER, and ICVX.
- Visit SNAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snap.com.
SNAP Valuation Summary
- SNAP's EV/EBIT ratio is -26.2; this is 242.78% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SNAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 65.9 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAP.
SNAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNAP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.68% of graded US stocks.
- SNAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 259th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, SPGI, and IZEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNAP.
The table below shows SNAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.82||52-week high||$79.30|
|Prev. close||$10.19||52-week low||$9.34|
|Day high||$10.33||Avg. volume||44,612,574|
|50-day MA||$10.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.81||Market Cap||16.19B|
Snap Inc. (SNAP) Company Bio
Snap Inc. operates as a camera company. It offers Snapchat, a camera application that helps people to communicate through short videos and images. The company also provides a suite of content tools for partners to build, edit, and publish snaps and attachments based on editorial content; and Spectacles, which are sunglasses that capture video from a human perspective. The company was formerly known as Snapchat, Inc. and changed its name to Snap Inc. in September 2016. Snap Inc. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Venice, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAP Social Stream
Latest SNAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNAP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAP as an investment opportunity.
Meta employees were told that the company will be implementing a hiring freeze and will be taking more steps to reduce costs.
(Bloomberg) -- Meta Platforms Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg outlined sweeping plans to reorganize teams and reduce headcount for the first time ever, calling an end to an era of rapid growth at the social media giant.In what would be the first major budget cut since the founding of Facebook in 2004, Zuckerberg said the company will freeze hiring and restructure some teams to trim expenses and realign priorities. Meta will likely be smaller in 2023 than it was this year, he said.He
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Snap (SNAP). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Snap (SNAP) points to a 36.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Snap Inc's (NYSE: SNAP) head of luxury betted on augmented reality and other advanced video filters to showcase clothing and other branded products. "Every day, we have 250 million people engaging with augmented reality on our platform," Geoffrey Perez said at the Bloomberg Technology Summit in London. "Not just to try dresses on, but also jewelery and makeup." Snap works with retailers to develop tools that let customers try on clothing virtually. Also Read: Snap Stock Is Surging Again: What's
SNAP Price Returns