Stryve Foods, Inc. (SNAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNAX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SNAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.77% of US stocks.
- SNAX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- SNAX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
SNAX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.13%, STRYVE FOODS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.8% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNAX is more volatile than 96.44% of stocks we're observing.
- STRYVE FOODS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -324.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STRYVE FOODS INC are SSNT, RAVE, ALG, ASPU, and RUSHA.
- To check out STRYVE FOODS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001691936.
SNAX Valuation Summary
- SNAX's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 102.48% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 45 months, SNAX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNAX.
SNAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNAX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.06% of graded US stocks.
- SNAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.88 -- ranking 29th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SNAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.50||52-week high||$6.11|
|Prev. close||$0.51||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.54||Avg. volume||329,371|
|50-day MA||$0.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||14.65M|
Stryve Foods, Inc. (SNAX) Company Bio
Stryve Foods, Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells snacking products. Its product portfolio consists primarily of air-dried meat snack products marketed under the Stryve, Kalahari, Braaitime, and Vacadillos brand names. The company is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNAX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNAX Social Stream
Latest SNAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRYVE FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNAX as an investment opportunity.
STRYVE FOODS PARTNERS WITH MILITARY NONPROFIT, FOLDS OF HONOR, IN SUPPORT OF FALLEN AND DISABLED SERVICE MEMBERS
Stryve Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNAX), the premium air-dried meat snacks brand conquering the intersection of healthy and convenient, is proud to announce its partnership with Folds of Honor, a nonprofit organization that provides academic scholarships to the children and spouses of America's fallen and disabled service members. Folds of Honor pays tribute to the sacrifice of America's heroes by allowing their legacy to live on through their families through educational scholarships, partnering with
Stryve Foods, Inc. to Present at the 13th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 24th & 25th in Chicago, IL
PLANO, Texas, Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryve Foods, Inc. (“Stryve” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: SNAX), an emerging healthy snack and eating platform disrupting traditional consumer packaged goods (CPG) categories, and a leader in the air-dried meat snack industry in the United States, today announced that Chris Boever, Chief Executive Officer, and Alex Hawkins, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Thursday August 25, 2022 at The Gwen in Ch
What Does The Future Hold For Stryve Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNAX)? These Analysts Have Been Cutting Their Estimates
Market forces rained on the parade of Stryve Foods, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SNAX ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
Record Second Quarter Revenue - Full Year Revenue Guidance of $35M to $37M New Leadership Restructuring with Expected Profit Inflection During First Half 2023 Positioned for New Debt Financing Including Over $20M Non-Dilutive Borrowing Capacity PLANO, Texas, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryve Foods, Inc. (“Stryve” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: SNAX), an emerging healthy snack and eating platform disrupting traditional consumer packaged goods (CPG) categories, and a leader in the air-dried mea
Possible turnaround for Stryve Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNAX) insiders, still down US$650k after a US$1.3m shopping spree
Insiders who bought US$1.3m worth of Stryve Foods, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SNAX ) stock in the last year recovered part of their...
SNAX Price Returns