Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNBR Stock Summary
- Sleep Number Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.92% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.8 for Sleep Number Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 2.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.48%, Sleep Number Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sleep Number Corp are TRT, MIK, TUP, UIS, and UTMD.
- SNBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sleep Number Corp's official web site, go to www.sleepnumber.com.
SNBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.09||52-week high||$151.44|
|Prev. close||$143.04||52-week low||$15.27|
|Day high||$151.44||Avg. volume||487,830|
|50-day MA||$104.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.23||Market Cap||3.97B|
Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Company Bio
Sleep Number Corporation, formerly known as Select Comfort Corporation, provides sleep solutions and services in the United States. It designs, manufactures, markets, and retails in beds and bedding accessories, such as mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, sheets, and other bedding products under the Sleep Number brand name. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
SNBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sleep Number Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sleep Number Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 25.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNBR, they are:
- SNBR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sleep Number Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 13.35. This coverage rate is greater than that of 79.61% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Sleep Number Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 14.84% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNBR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNBR Social Stream
Latest SNBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sleep Number Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNBR as an investment opportunity.
Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Dave Schwantes - Vice President of Finance & Investor Relations Shelly Ibach - President & Chief Executive Officer David Callen - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Peter Keith - Piper Sandler Bobby...
Sleep Number Corp.’s shares surged 12.9% in after-hours trading on Feb. 17 as the beds and mattress company reported a better-than-expected profit in the fourth quarter. The company posted 4Q diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $2.19, beating analysts’ estimates of $1.44. Revenues rose by 29% to $568 million year-on-year and came in ahead of consensus estimates of $551.5 million. Sleep Number’s (SNBR) CEO, Shelly Ibach said, “In a year of challenge and change, our mission-driven team delivered exceptional results by leveraging the power of vertical integration, digitization and focusing on what matters most to our stakeholders.
Sleep Number (SNBR): Q4 GAAP EPS of $2.19 beats by $0.71.Revenue of $567.9M (+28.7% Y/Y) beats by $12.75M.Press Release...
Sleep Number Corp. shares rallied more than 10% in the extended session Wednesday after the retailer reported fourth-quarter results well above Wall Street expectations, calling it a record period for results. Sleep Number said it earned $61.3 million, or $2.19 a share, compared with $24 million, or 82 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. Sales rose 29% to $568 million despite pandemic-related snags, it said. Analysts polled by FactSet had expected Sleep Number to report earnings of $1.48 a share on sales of $555 million. Sleep Number guided for full-year 2021 EPS of "at least" $6, which would be 30% higher than 2020 EPS results. Shares of Sleep number ended the regular trading day down 2%.
Shares of Sleep Number (NASDAQ:SNBR) rose after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 167.07% year over year to $2.19, which beat the estimate of $1.44. Revenue of $567,896,000 up by 28.73% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $551,500,000. Guidance Sleep Number Sees FY21 EPS At Least $6.00 Vs. $4.48 Est. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Feb 17, 2021 Time: 05:00 PM View more earnings on SNBR ET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/eventRegistrationServlet?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fir.sleepnumber.com%2F&eventid=2948447&sessionid=1&key=2B9EF3823EBFAFC4530F8E8A486485F5®Tag=&V2=false Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $133.61 52-week low: $15.27 Price action over last quarter: Up 85.22% Company Pr...
SNBR Price Returns
Continue Researching SNBRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sleep Number Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!