Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.68||52-week high||$50.61|
|Prev. close||$18.15||52-week low||$17.91|
|Day high||$19.36||Avg. volume||474,342|
|50-day MA||$24.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.82||Market Cap||414.40M|
SNBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNBR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SNBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.04% of US stocks.
- SNBR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SNBR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SNBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNBR is -4.97 -- better than just 3.01% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, SLEEP NUMBER CORP has a higher such ratio than just 6.17% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.18 for SLEEP NUMBER CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 4.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEDU, UTMD, TANH, MITQ, and PLAG.
- SNBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SLEEP NUMBER CORP's official web site, go to www.sleepnumber.com.
SNBR Valuation Summary
- SNBR's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 88.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SNBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNBR.
SNBR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 556.24%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.47%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -4.08%.
The table below shows SNBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNBR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.85% of graded US stocks.
- SNBR's asset turnover comes in at 2.642 -- ranking 1st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- HOFT, APOG, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNBR.
The table below shows SNBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNBR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SNBR, see our SNBR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$116.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Company Bio
Sleep Number Corporation, formerly known as Select Comfort Corporation, provides sleep solutions and services in the United States. It designs, manufactures, markets, and retails in beds and bedding accessories, such as mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, sheets, and other bedding products under the Sleep Number brand name. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNBR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNBR Social Stream
Latest SNBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLEEP NUMBER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNBR as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks I Bought This Week
It was a sight to behold in its early stages of growth, but Baidu has hit some growing pains in recent years. The pandemic and China's capitalism- and censorship-tightening ways have only made things worse for a company that needs individual freedoms and advertisers to thrive. Baidu's revenue has declined in two of the last three years.
Is It Too Late To Consider Buying Sleep Number Corporation (NASDAQ:SNBR)?
Sleep Number Corporation ( NASDAQ:SNBR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
Should You Exit Your Position in Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR)?
Investment management company Vulcan Value Partners recently released its first-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The firm has five strategies, and all gained positive returns and outperformed their respective benchmark indexes in the first quarter. The fund’s Large-Cap Composite returned 14.0% net of fees and expenses, the Small Cap Composite returned […]
This Company Grew Revenue for Shareholders More Than Apple or Microsoft Over the Last Decade
Over the last 10 years, few stocks have performed as well as Apple and Microsoft. The stock prices for these two tech giants are up 975% and 828%, respectively, compared to the 162% return for the S&P 500. One company that can claim far greater growth in revenue per share than either Apple or Microsoft is mattress company Sleep Number (NASDAQ: SNBR).
Q1 2023 Sleep Number Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Sleep Number Corp Earnings Call
SNBR Price Returns
Continue Researching SNBRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sleep Number Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sleep Number Corp (SNBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sleep Number Corp (SNBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sleep Number Corp (SNBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...