Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNBR Stock Summary
- Sleep Number Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.46% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.11 for Sleep Number Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 2.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 316.01%, Sleep Number Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.93% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sleep Number Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ELMD, KAI, INGN, CMCO, and HSC.
- SNBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sleep Number Corp's official web site, go to www.sleepnumber.com.
SNBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.26||52-week high||$56.99|
|Prev. close||$55.75||52-week low||$32.53|
|Day high||$56.60||Avg. volume||320,594|
|50-day MA||$50.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.32||Market Cap||1.60B|
Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Company Bio
Sleep Number Corporation, formerly known as Select Comfort Corporation, provides sleep solutions and services in the United States. It designs, manufactures, markets, and retails in beds and bedding accessories, such as mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, sheets, and other bedding products under the Sleep Number brand name. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
SNBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sleep Number Corp. To summarize, we found that Sleep Number Corp ranked in the 92st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNBR, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Sleep Number Corp over the past 5.5 years is 1%; that's better than 95.02% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Sleep Number Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SNBR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|