Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNBR POWR Grades
- SNBR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNBR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SNBR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SNBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNBR is -4.82 -- better than merely 2.93% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, SLEEP NUMBER CORP has a higher such ratio than just 9.77% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.1 for SLEEP NUMBER CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 4.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLEEP NUMBER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be STG, UTMD, WNW, CSTE, and TUP.
- SNBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SLEEP NUMBER CORP's official web site, go to www.sleepnumber.com.
SNBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SNBR's price/sales ratio is 84.21% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- SNBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNBR.
SNBR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 13.93%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.91%.
The table below shows SNBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNBR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.85% of graded US stocks.
- SNBR's asset turnover comes in at 2.642 -- ranking 1st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- HOFT, APOG, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNBR.
The table below shows SNBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.04||52-week high||$75.98|
|Prev. close||$31.79||52-week low||$23.60|
|Day high||$31.17||Avg. volume||247,733|
|50-day MA||$29.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.57||Market Cap||660.91M|
Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Company Bio
Sleep Number Corporation, formerly known as Select Comfort Corporation, provides sleep solutions and services in the United States. It designs, manufactures, markets, and retails in beds and bedding accessories, such as mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows, sheets, and other bedding products under the Sleep Number brand name. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNBR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNBR Social Stream
Latest SNBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SLEEP NUMBER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNBR as an investment opportunity.
Over the long term, I think Sleep Number Corporation could be a solid holding. But see why I see taking a position in SNBR stock as far riskier now.
Does the January share price for Sleep Number Corporation ( NASDAQ:SNBR ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
The global trade show CES kicking off this week has been the place for startups to showcase their technologies to potential future partners and customers. But the show has been disrupted by the pandemic the past couple of years, and a looming economic downturn has taken a toll on tech companies big and small. WSJ personal tech reporter Dalvin Brown joins host Julie Chang for a glimpse of what we can expect at this year’s event. Photo: Yonhap News/Zuma Press
The mattress company's business is doing better than you'd think, and the share price is right.
Sleep Number Corporation ( NASDAQ:SNBR ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price...
SNBR Price Returns