Science 37 Holdings, Inc (SNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNCE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SNCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNCE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SNCE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SNCE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, SCIENCE 37 HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.96% of US stocks.
- For SNCE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNCE comes in at -333.87% -- higher than that of merely 1.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORGS, INDO, RVP, MC, and VINE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SNCE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819113.
SNCE Valuation Summary
- SNCE's price/earnings ratio is -1.4; this is 105.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 25 months, SNCE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNCE.
SNCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$14.44|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||412,304|
|50-day MA||$1.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.88||Market Cap||71.18M|
Science 37 Holdings, Inc (SNCE) Company Bio
Science 37 Holdings, Inc. engages in enabling universal access for clinical research to accelerate the development of treatments for patients and providers. The company develops decentralized clinical trials (DCT) technology platform that enables modern and digital approaches to clinical research by bringing together all parties, including the patient and trial investigators, nurses, coordinators, as well as sponsors?to power workflows, centralize evidence generation, and harmonize data. It also offers Science 37 Metasite that provides networks of patient communities, telemedicine investigators, mobile nurses, remote coordinators, and connected devices for orchestrating decentralized clinical trials. It serves large and mid-sized pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, academic institutions, medical device, and biotech companies. The company was formerly known as Science 37, Inc. and changed its name to Science 37 Holdings, Inc. in October 2021. Science 37 Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Culver City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SNCE Social Stream
Latest SNCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCIENCE 37 HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNCE as an investment opportunity.
The partnership will enable Science 37 to directly access electronic medical record (EMR) data to find and match patients to clinical trials across its expanding community provider network, covering more than 35 million patient lives.RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. and STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Science 37 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNCE), the industry-leading Metasite™, and BEKHealth, a leading clinical research platform, today announced a partnership that will enable Science
As a certified partner, Linical will leverage Science 37’s Metasite™ to provide global access to patients beyond its existing brick-and-mortar site networkRESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. and OSAKA, Japan, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Science 37 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNCE), the industry-leading Metasite, and Linical Americas, a U.S. subsidiary of The Linical Group, a leading global contract research organization (CRO), today announced a partnership that will facilitate the deployment of decen
Science 37 Named Best in Class for Telehealth Innovation at UCSF Health Hub Digital Health Awards 2022
Science 37 is recognized for its unified platform to enable more patient-centric trialsRESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Science 37 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNCE), the industry-leading Metasite™, was named as winner in the Telehealth Innovation category at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Health Hub Digital Health Awards, at the 2022 HLTH conference. Science 37’s tech-enabled virtual site, known as a Metasite, leverages telemedicine to execute tech-e
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Science 37 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNCE), (“Science 37”) the Agile Clinical Trial Operating System™, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. “The third quarter was challenging from a bookings perspective as we experienced delays in expected contract signings and longer sales cycles in our larger volume opportunities,” said David Coman, Chief Executive Officer of Science 37. “We made great strid
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Science 37 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNCE), the Agile Clinical Trial Operating System™ today announced it will report third quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Company management will host a corresponding conference call on Friday, November 11, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call can be accessed by registering online for dial-in information or via live audio webcast a
SNCE Price Returns