Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNCR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.99%, Synchronoss Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.78% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SNCR has reported earnings growth of 124.65%, putting it ahead of 90.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Synchronoss Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 64.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synchronoss Technologies Inc are AUTO, SEAC, KIQ, MTSI, and GORO.
- SNCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Synchronoss Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.synchronoss.com.
SNCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.35||52-week high||$9.05|
|Prev. close||$4.37||52-week low||$3.72|
|Day high||$4.57||Avg. volume||445,482|
|50-day MA||$5.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.46||Market Cap||196.03M|
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) Company Bio
Synchronoss Technologies provides cloud solutions and software-based activation for mobile carriers, retailers and OEMs worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.