Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNCR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.18% of US stocks.
- SNCR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- SNCR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
SNCR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNCR is 4.04 -- better than 87.68% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than only 9.07% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SNCR has reported earnings growth of -116.7%, putting it ahead of only 13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC are SPOK, OPGN, COHU, ATNX, and ITRI.
- Visit SNCR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synchronoss.com.
SNCR Valuation Summary
- SNCR's price/earnings ratio is -1.7; this is 106.97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SNCR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNCR.
SNCR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -83.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 48.73%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.91%.
The table below shows SNCR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNCR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.43% of graded US stocks.
- SNCR's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 281st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- XNET, CTG, and SSTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNCR.
The table below shows SNCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$2.80|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||317,326|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||79.51M|
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) Company Bio
Synchronoss Technologies provides cloud solutions and software-based activation for mobile carriers, retailers and OEMs worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNCR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNCR Social Stream
Latest SNCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNCR as an investment opportunity.
Operating Income of $1.3 Million Versus Loss of $10.5 Million in the Prior Year Period Adjusted Free Cash Flow of $2.8 Million in Q3 2022, a $6.6 Million Improvement from Q3 2021 Results Driven by Continued Double Digit Cloud Subscriber Growth of 15% Year-Over-Year and Invoiced Cloud Revenue Growth of 7% Company Reaffirms EBITDA Guidance, Revises Revenue Guidance Range to Between $253 Million to $260 Million BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synchronoss Technologies Inc. (“Syn
Synchronoss ConnectNX Provides a Centralized System to Streamline the Order and Fulfillment Processes of Wholesale Broadband Connectivity, Such as Switched Ethernet, Internet Access, Backhaul, and Transport ServicesBRIDGEWATER, N.J., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (“Synchronoss” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SNCR), a global leader and innovator in cloud, messaging and digital products and platforms, today announced that Consolidated Communications (Nasdaq: CNSL), a
The Combination of Advanced Storage and 5G Network Gives Verizon Cloud Subscribers Fast Access and Powerful Features to Manage, Organize, and Share All Types of Digital ContentBRIDGEWATER, N.J., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR), a global leader and innovator in cloud, messaging and digital products and platforms, today announced that it is expanding its adoption of Verizon’s (NYSE: VZ) private cloud infrastructure to efficiently manage all digital content o
Synchronoss' (SNCR) third-quarter results are expected to reflect an expanding partner base and customer base driven by strong demand for its cloud-based solutions.
Synchronoss (SNCR) closed at $1.12 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.82% move from the prior day.
SNCR Price Returns
Continue Researching SNCRWant to see what other sources are saying about Synchronoss Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch