Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNCR POWR Grades
- SNCR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.01% of US stocks.
- SNCR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SNCR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.81% of US stocks).
SNCR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNCR is 12.69 -- better than 97.66% of US stocks.
- SNCR's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.41% of US stocks.
- SNCR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synchronoss Technologies Inc are HFBL, MNSB, TBBK, BSVN, and MCB.
- SNCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Synchronoss Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.synchronoss.com.
SNCR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNCR's price/earnings ratio is 103.81% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- SNCR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.7 over the prior 184 months.
- SNCR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.6 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNCR.
SNCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.82||52-week high||$6.59|
|Prev. close||$2.81||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$2.88||Avg. volume||899,516|
|50-day MA||$3.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.60||Market Cap||124.51M|
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) Company Bio
Synchronoss Technologies provides cloud solutions and software-based activation for mobile carriers, retailers and OEMs worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
SNCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNCR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNCR Social Stream
Latest SNCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synchronoss Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNCR as an investment opportunity.
Two new products and expanded functionality for spatialSUITE 8.6 enables end-to-end network design and asset management for fiber and HFC networksBRIDGEWATER, N.J., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), a global leader and innovator of cloud, messaging and digital solutions, today announced a major update to Synchronoss spatialSUITE, its integrated set of online solutions for network design and asset management. The spatialSUITE 8.6 enhancements, which
B. Riley Executive Brings Strong Financial Acumen to the BoardBRIDGEWATER, N.J., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), a global leader and innovator of cloud, messaging and digital solutions, is pleased to announce that Martin Bernstein has joined its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Bernstein was appointed to the Board in connection with the recent recapitalization of Synchronoss, and serves as a representative of B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NA
Smaller software company Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) has sold a new issue of baby bonds. The issue carries a coupon of 8.375%. The maturity date is 6/30/2026 and there are optional redemptions available to the company starting in 2022the optional redemptions have bonus rates for early redemptions starting at $25.75 on 6/30/2022. The issue is trading Continue reading "Synchronoss Technologies Sells Baby Bonds" The post Synchronoss Technologies Sells Baby Bonds first appeared on Innovative Income Investor .
da-kuk/E+ via Getty Images Seeing the company uniquely positioned as a trusted provider of differentiated carrier-grade software solutions, B. Riley initiates Synchronoss (SNCR) with a Buy rating and $5.25 price target. Analyst Josh Nichols says SNCR's solutions help its telecom industry customers "drive ARPU growth, improve user retention, and enhance...
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.: Synchronoss Announces Closing of $235 Million of Common Stock and Senior Notes Offerings
In addition, Synchronoss raised $75 million through aprivate placement of preferred stock Net proceeds used to refinance the company''s capital structure BRIDGEWATER, N.J. , June 30, 2021(NASDAQ: SN
SNCR Price Returns
Continue Researching SNCRWant to see what other sources are saying about Synchronoss Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch