Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNCR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNCR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SNCR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.01% of US stocks).
SNCR Stock Summary
- SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.68% of US listed stocks.
- SNCR's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNCR's revenue has grown -9.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COHU, LODE, GEOS, RBBN, and IPA.
- Visit SNCR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synchronoss.com.
SNCR Valuation Summary
- SNCR's price/earnings ratio is -3.2; this is 113.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SNCR's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.5 over the prior 204 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNCR.
SNCR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.33%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -83.69%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 69.58%.
The table below shows SNCR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNCR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.43% of graded US stocks.
- SNCR's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 281st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- XNET, CTG, and SSTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNCR.
The table below shows SNCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNCR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SNCR, see our SNCR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.44||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
SNCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.94||52-week high||$1.91|
|Prev. close||$0.94||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||238,194|
|50-day MA||$0.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||85.36M|
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) Company Bio
Synchronoss Technologies provides cloud solutions and software-based activation for mobile carriers, retailers and OEMs worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNCR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNCR Social Stream
Latest SNCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNCR as an investment opportunity.
Synchronoss Technologies Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Synchronoss Technologies ( NASDAQ:SNCR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$252.6m (down 10.0...
Synchronoss Gets Takeover Offer From B. Riley At 44% Premium
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc (NASDAQ: SNCR) confirmed that on March 10, 2023, it received a non-binding proposal from B. Riley Financial, Inc (NASDAQ: RILY) to acquire all outstanding shares for $1.15 per share, payable in cash. Synchronoss shares closed at $0.80 on March 10, implying a takeover premium of 43.8%. B. Riley owns a 13.9% stake in Synchronoss and is the company's largest holder. B. Riley also nominated one of the company's directors. During 2022, Synchronoss hired UBS Securities, L
Synchronoss Technologies Confirms Receipt of Non-Binding Proposal from B. Riley Financial
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synchronoss Technologies Inc. (“Synchronoss” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SNCR), a global leader and innovator in cloud, messaging, and digital products and platforms, today confirmed that on March 10, 2023 it received a non-binding proposal from B. Riley Financial, Inc. (“B. Riley”) to acquire all outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock for a price of $1.15 per share, payable in cash (the “B. Riley Proposal”). B. Riley, together with
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNCR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNCR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 7, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Synchronoss Technologies Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Joining us today are Synchronoss Technologies President and CEO, Jeff Miller; and CFO, Lou Ferraro. Following their remarks, we will open the call for your questions. Then, […]
Bed Bath & Beyond’s stock gives up gains after proceeds from Feb. equity offering rise, and CrowdStrike gains after earnings beat
Tesla's stock drops again, Fresh Track Therapeutics' shares soars upon initial clinical trial results
SNCR Price Returns
Continue Researching SNCRWant to see what other sources are saying about Synchronoss Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...