Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNCR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.67%, Synchronoss Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.87% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNCR's revenue has grown -14.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.79% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNCR comes in at 82.65% -- higher than that of 97.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Synchronoss Technologies Inc are PLT, CMTL, SYNC, FLDM, and AQST.
- SNCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Synchronoss Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.synchronoss.com.
SNCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.80||52-week high||$9.05|
|Prev. close||$5.68||52-week low||$3.72|
|Day high||$5.86||Avg. volume||575,485|
|50-day MA||$4.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.23||Market Cap||261.37M|
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR) Company Bio
Synchronoss Technologies provides cloud solutions and software-based activation for mobile carriers, retailers and OEMs worldwide. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.