Sun Country Airlines Holdings Inc. (SNCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNCY POWR Grades
- SNCY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNCY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SNCY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SNCY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- SNCY's current price/earnings ratio is 110.21, which is higher than 95.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPA, UDR, RPT, CUBE, and SUI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SNCY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001743907.
SNCY Valuation Summary
- SNCY's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 38.1% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SNCY's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNCY.
SNCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.32||52-week high||$30.61|
|Prev. close||$18.69||52-week low||$13.25|
|Day high||$18.76||Avg. volume||223,802|
|50-day MA||$18.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.48||Market Cap||1.07B|
Sun Country Airlines Holdings Inc. (SNCY) Company Bio
Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of scheduled passenger service, charter air transportation and related aviation services. Its geographical segments include Domestic and Latin America segment. The company was founded on December 8, 2017 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNCY Latest Social Stream
View Full SNCY Social Stream
Latest SNCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNCY as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sun Country Airlines (NASDAQ: SNCY) has appointed Gail Peterson, executive vice president of Global Marketing & Communications for Ecolab Inc., to its board of directors, effective January 20, 2023. “I am pleased to welcome Gail as our newest board member,” says David Siegel, Sun Country board chair. “She brings a wealth of experience in publicly held companies and has a proven record of success with two of Minnesota’s Fortune 500 companies. Sun Cou
The past one-year earnings decline for Sun Country Airlines Holdings (NASDAQ:SNCY) likely explains shareholders long-term losses
Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SNCY ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 17% in the...
Fleet service employees at Sun Country Airlines (NASDAQ: SNCY) voted this week to unionize, joining the Minneapolis Local 970 of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. The workers, who include ramp agents and personnel that load and unload planes, approved the unionization measure by a vote of 46-32. “We want this to be a career with good wages and benefits,” said Sly Oliver, a ramp agent that was one of the first workers to seek out union representation.
The Christmas travel season has been a tough one for the airline industry with extreme weather and employee sickness causing disruption for travelers.
Delta Air Lines Inc. added a flock of new nonstop flights from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) over the weekend, with a lineup that closely matches routes flown by a local rival.
SNCY Price Returns