Smart Sand, Inc. (SND): Price and Financial Metrics
SND Stock Summary
- SND's went public 3.03 years ago, making it older than only 9.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SND's current price/earnings ratio is 4.02, which is higher than just 3.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SND is currently 2.11, higher than just 9.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHCI, EGY, HNNA, EPM, and MCB.
- SND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Smart Sand Inc's official web site, go to www.smartsand.com.
SND Stock Price Chart More Charts
SND Price/Volume Stats
Smart Sand, Inc. (SND) Company Bio
Smart Sand Partners LP focuses on the excavation, processing, and sale of industrial sand for use in hydraulic fracturing operations for the oil and gas industry. It produces Northern White frac sand, which is a preferred propant used to enhance hydrocarbon recovery rates in the hydraulic fracturing of oil and natural gas wells. The company owns and operates a sand mine and related processing facility on 1,168 contiguous acres near Oakdale, Wisconsin. Smart Sand GP LLC operates as a general partner of the company. Smart Sand Partners LP was founded in 2010 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.