Smart Sand, Inc. (SND): Price and Financial Metrics
SND Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.73, Smart Sand Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 3.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SND is currently 1.61, higher than only 7.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Smart Sand Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Smart Sand Inc are EGY, SOI, EXTN, MCB, and EPM.
- SND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Smart Sand Inc's official web site, go to www.smartsand.com.
SND Stock Price Chart More Charts
SND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.22||52-week high||$4.68|
|Prev. close||$2.24||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$2.27||Avg. volume||206,675|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.78||Market Cap||91.73M|
Smart Sand, Inc. (SND) Company Bio
Smart Sand Partners LP focuses on the excavation, processing, and sale of industrial sand for use in hydraulic fracturing operations for the oil and gas industry. It produces Northern White frac sand, which is a preferred propant used to enhance hydrocarbon recovery rates in the hydraulic fracturing of oil and natural gas wells. The company owns and operates a sand mine and related processing facility on 1,168 contiguous acres near Oakdale, Wisconsin. Smart Sand GP LLC operates as a general partner of the company. Smart Sand Partners LP was founded in 2010 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.