Smart Sand, Inc. (SND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SND POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.8% of US stocks.
- SND's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SND's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.97% of US stocks).
SND Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, SMART SAND INC has a higher such ratio than only 10.62% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SND has reported earnings growth of -96.02%, putting it ahead of only 14.99% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SND's revenue has grown 101.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NCSM, PCYO, BTTR, PETS, and MBUU.
- Visit SND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartsand.com.
SND Valuation Summary
- SND's EV/EBIT ratio is -51.8; this is 651.06% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SND's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SND.
SND Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -75.76%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.63%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.63%.
The table below shows SND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SND has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.78% of graded US stocks.
- SND's asset turnover comes in at 0.254 -- ranking 23rd of 41 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- CINR, SLCA, and HL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SND.
The table below shows SND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SND Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SND, see our SND price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.05||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
SND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.65||52-week high||$4.95|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||245,925|
|50-day MA||$1.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.93||Market Cap||75.62M|
Smart Sand, Inc. (SND) Company Bio
Smart Sand Partners LP focuses on the excavation, processing, and sale of industrial sand for use in hydraulic fracturing operations for the oil and gas industry. It produces Northern White frac sand, which is a preferred propant used to enhance hydrocarbon recovery rates in the hydraulic fracturing of oil and natural gas wells. The company owns and operates a sand mine and related processing facility on 1,168 contiguous acres near Oakdale, Wisconsin. Smart Sand GP LLC operates as a general partner of the company. Smart Sand Partners LP was founded in 2010 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SND Latest Social Stream
View Full SND Social Stream
Latest SND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMART SAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SND as an investment opportunity.
Smart Sand, Inc. (NASDAQ:SND) surges 12%; individual investors who own 43% shares profited along with institutions
Key Insights Significant control over Smart Sand by individual investors implies that the general public has more power...
Q4 2022 Smart Sand Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Smart Sand Inc Earnings Call
Smart Sand (SND) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Smart Sand (SND) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 400% and 16.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Smart Sand, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 and Full Year 2022 Results
4Q 2022 and full year 2022 revenue of $73.8 million and $255.7 million, respectively.4Q 2022 and full year 2022 total tons sold of approximately 1,175,000 and 4,333,000, respectively.4Q 2022 and full year 2022 net cash provided by operating activities of $5.6 million and $5.4 million, respectively.4Q 2022 and full year 2022 free cash flow of $2.4 million and $(13.9) million, respectively. SPRING, Texas, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart Sand, Inc. (NASDAQ: SND) (the “Company” or “Smart San
Smart Sand, Inc. Announces Repurchase of All Common Stock Owned by Clearlake Capital
SPRING, Texas, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart Sand, Inc. (NASDAQ: SND) (the “Company”) announced today that it has repurchased 5.18 million shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Shares”) from Clearlake Capital Partners II (Master), L.P., an affiliate of Clearlake Capital Group (“Clearlake”), for approximately $8.85 million, of which $4.42 million was paid in cash and the remainder was financed through an unsecured promissory note issued to Clearlake. The promissory note will mature
SND Price Returns
Continue Researching SNDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Smart Sand Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Smart Sand Inc (SND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Smart Sand Inc (SND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Smart Sand Inc (SND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...