Smart Sand, Inc. (SND): Price and Financial Metrics
SND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$2.65|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||209,882|
|50-day MA||$2.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||98.95M|
SND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SND POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- SND's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SND's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.94% of US stocks).
SND Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SMART SAND INC is higher than only 8.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SND's revenue has grown 68.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.13% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SND comes in at 19.7% -- higher than that of 90.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMART SAND INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DTC, PETS, SDPI, LOB, and G.
- SND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SMART SAND INC's official web site, go to www.smartsand.com.
SND Valuation Summary
- SND's EV/EBIT ratio is 17; this is 119.35% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- SND's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.6 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SND.
SND Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -75.76%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.63%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.63%.
The table below shows SND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SND has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.78% of graded US stocks.
- SND's asset turnover comes in at 0.254 -- ranking 23rd of 41 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- CINR, SLCA, and HL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SND.
The table below shows SND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Smart Sand, Inc. (SND) Company Bio
Smart Sand Partners LP focuses on the excavation, processing, and sale of industrial sand for use in hydraulic fracturing operations for the oil and gas industry. It produces Northern White frac sand, which is a preferred propant used to enhance hydrocarbon recovery rates in the hydraulic fracturing of oil and natural gas wells. The company owns and operates a sand mine and related processing facility on 1,168 contiguous acres near Oakdale, Wisconsin. Smart Sand GP LLC operates as a general partner of the company. Smart Sand Partners LP was founded in 2010 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
SND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SND Latest Social Stream
View Full SND Social Stream
Latest SND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMART SAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SND as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best quality penny stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Quality Penny Stocks to Buy. Finding quality penny stocks has always been difficult. It’s like finding a needle in the haystack. There are thousands of penny stocks and […]
What financial metrics can indicate to us that a company is maturing or even in decline? Businesses in decline often...
Q2 2023 Smart Sand Inc Earnings Call
2Q 2023 total tons sold of approximately 1.1 million2Q 2023 revenue of $74.8 million2Q 2023 net income of $6.3 million2Q 2023 adjusted EBITDA of $11.4 million2Q 2023 net cash provided by operating activities of $16.1 million2Q 2023 free cash flow of $10.8 million SPRING, Texas, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart Sand, Inc. (NASDAQ: SND) (the “Company” or “Smart Sand”), a fully integrated frac and industrial sand supply and services company, a low-cost producer of high quality Northern White
28th Annual EnerCom Denver - The Energy Investment Conference Set to be held August 13-16, 2023 in Denver, Colorado
EnerCom, Inc. has finalized presentation times and schedule for participating companies on the conference website for the 28th Annual EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference, to be held August 13-16, 2023, in Denver, Colorado
SND Price Returns