Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNDL POWR Grades
- SNDL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNDL is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 168 days.
- SNDL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.18% of US stocks).
SNDL Stock Summary
- SNDL's went public 1.88 years ago, making it older than only 2.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.18%, Sundial Growers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.27% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Sundial Growers Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNDL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLLS, AESE, JMIA, TMST, and TELA.
- SNDL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sundial Growers Inc's official web site, go to www.sundialgrowers.com.
SNDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.92||52-week high||$3.96|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||387,465,500|
|50-day MA||$0.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.75||Market Cap||1.53B|
Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL) Company Bio
Sundial Growers, Inc. produces, distributes, and sells cannabis. It intends to target the premium segment of the adult-use cannabis market. The company was founded by Stanley J. Swiatek and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
SNDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDL Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDL Social Stream
Latest SNDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sundial Growers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDL as an investment opportunity.
Meme is the theme so far this year, as investors can't seem to get enough of meme stocks. AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) and Sundial Growers (NASDAQ: SNDL) stand out as two of the biggest winners.
Will this be the summer of meme stocks? If AMC Entertainment Holdings' (NYSE: AMC) explosive, retail-trader-driven rally of about 2,640% this year hasn't convinced you, there isn't much that will.
Rosen Law Announces Updated Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuits on Behalf of Investors Unable to Execute Trades and Who Sold and/or Purchased Certain Securities on the Robinhood Trading Platform on or Around January 28, 2021
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces the updated July 27, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the class action lawsuits filed on behalf of those who were unable to execute trades, sold, and/or purchased certain securities including American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL), AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. (NYSE: AMC), BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB), Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ: BBBY), GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), Express (NYSE: EXPR), Koss Corporation (NASDAQ: KOSS), Naked
Sundial Growers is a pile of cash and investments that doesn't add up.
They've both been volatile investments this year -- but which one possesses more potential over the long haul?
SNDL Price Returns