Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNDL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SNDL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.25% of US stocks.
- SNDL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SNDL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.3% of US stocks).
SNDL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 857.32%, SNDL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.69% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNDL's revenue has grown 847.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.68% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNDL is more volatile than 95.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SNDL INC are NNBR, RNGR, BYD, ML, and SMHI.
- Visit SNDL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sundialgrowers.com.
SNDL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNDL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.30||52-week high||$8.91|
|Prev. close||$2.39||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||3,291,978|
|50-day MA||$2.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.91||Market Cap||381.85M|
Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL) Company Bio
Sundial Growers, Inc. produces, distributes, and sells cannabis. It intends to target the premium segment of the adult-use cannabis market. The company was founded by Stanley J. Swiatek and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNDL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDL Latest Social Stream
View Full SNDL Social Stream
Latest SNDL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNDL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNDL as an investment opportunity.
There's more evidence now favoring medical marijuana legalization. But medical marijuana is already legal in most states.
Consolidation is inevitable in the cannabis industry, where many companies are struggling to grow and turn a profit. SNDL (NASDAQ: SNDL) has made acquisitions a key part of its strategy in recent years. On Jan. 17, SNDL announced it completed the acquisition of cannabis extraction company Valens.
SNDL Inc. ( NASDAQ:SNDL ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But that...
Top-performing cannabis stocks include SNDL, TerrAscend, and Trulieve, which lead the industry in revenue growth even as inflation, declining demand hurt U.S. sales.
Consolidation continues to be an important theme in the cannabis industry as SNDL Inc. completed the previously announced acquisition of The Valens Company Inc.
SNDL Price Returns