Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX): Price and Financial Metrics
SNDX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNDX is 0.03 -- better than just 8.72% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 127.45, Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.39% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNDX's revenue has grown -32.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FATE, RCUS, ALPN, FIXX, and INO.
- SNDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.syndax.com.
SNDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNDX Price/Volume Stats
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX) Company Bio
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics in oncology. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.