Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX): Price and Financial Metrics
SNDX Stock Summary
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 8.87% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 155.22, Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.28% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -34.94%, a number that bests just 5.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTIC, ARDX, RCUS, BCRX, and ATHX.
- Visit SNDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.syndax.com.
SNDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.41||52-week high||$11.33|
|Prev. close||$10.75||52-week low||$4.52|
|Day high||$10.70||Avg. volume||235,342|
|50-day MA||$9.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||255.39M|
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX) Company Bio
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics in oncology. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.