SenesTech, Inc. (SNES): Price and Financial Metrics
SNES Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,668,111, SenesTech Inc has a greater market value than just 8.35% of US stocks.
- SNES's price/sales ratio is 76.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNES's revenue has grown 216.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SenesTech Inc are DOVA, ECOR, IGC, EKSO, and ACRX.
- SNES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SenesTech Inc's official web site, go to senestech.com.
SNES Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNES Price/Volume Stats
SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) Company Bio
SenesTech, Inc. develops a technology for managing animal pest populations through fertility control. It develops a pipeline of fertility control and animal health products, such as ContraPest, plant-based fertility control, feral animal fertility control, non-surgical spay and neutering, boar taint, and animal cancer treatment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Flagstaff, Arizona.