SenesTech, Inc. (SNES): Price and Financial Metrics
SNES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$80.95|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$0.87|
|Day high||$1.17||Avg. volume||49,726|
|50-day MA||$3.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.18||Market Cap||280.86K|
SNES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNES Stock Summary
- SNES has a higher market value than only 0.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $705,547.4.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNES is more volatile than 93.34% of stocks we're observing.
- SENESTECH INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -769.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SENESTECH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ECOR, TIVC, MYSZ, PLAB, and EAR.
- SNES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SENESTECH INC's official web site, go to www.senestech.com.
SNES Valuation Summary
- SNES's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 52.94% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- SNES's price/sales ratio has moved down 346.5 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNES.
SNES Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -49.37%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.19%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -98.5%.
The table below shows SNES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) Company Bio
SenesTech, Inc. develops a technology for managing animal pest populations through fertility control. It develops a pipeline of fertility control and animal health products, such as ContraPest, plant-based fertility control, feral animal fertility control, non-surgical spay and neutering, boar taint, and animal cancer treatment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Flagstaff, Arizona.
SNES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNES Latest Social Stream
View Full SNES Social Stream
Latest SNES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENESTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNES as an investment opportunity.
SenesTech Expands Distribution with DIY Pest Control Through Initial Stocking Order of EVOLVE Soft Bait Fertility Control Product
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES, "SenesTech" or the "Company"), (www.senestech.com) the leader in fertility control to manage animal pest populations, today announced that it has renewed and expanded its distribution with DIY Pest Control with a stocking order for Evolve™ Soft Bait ("Evolve"), the first and only soft bait product featuring breakthrough, next generation technology that targets rodent populations by using nonlethal methods to restrict fertility. DIY Pest Control is a leading online
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES, "SenesTech" or the "Company") (www.senestech.com), the leader in fertility control to manage animal pest populations, today announced that it intends to effect a reverse stock split of its common stock at a ratio of 1 post-split share for every 12 pre-split shares. The reverse stock split will become effective at 4:01 p.m, Eastern Time, on November 16, 2023. The Company's common stock will continue to be traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "SNES" a
Pre-market stock movers are worth checking out on Monday as we cover all of the biggest gainers and losers this morning!
SenesTech stock is rocketing higher on Monday with heavy trading of SNES despite a lack of news from the animal fertility management company.
Collective Audience stock is rising higher on Monday with heavy trading of CAUD shares despite a lack of news from the company.
SNES Price Returns