SenesTech, Inc. (SNES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNES Stock Summary
- SENESTECH INC's market capitalization of $1,770,879 is ahead of only 0.07% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.21%, SENESTECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNES is more volatile than 99.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SENESTECH INC are ISR, HEAR, CSII, CVRX, and SGHT.
- SNES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SENESTECH INC's official web site, go to www.senestech.com.
SNES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SNES's price/earnings ratio is 101.71% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- SNES's price/sales ratio has moved down 345 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNES.
SNES Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 112.31%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -98.94%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.03%.
The table below shows SNES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$26.20|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$1.59|
|Day high||$3.26||Avg. volume||31,332|
|50-day MA||$4.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.27||Market Cap||1.92M|
SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) Company Bio
SenesTech, Inc. develops a technology for managing animal pest populations through fertility control. It develops a pipeline of fertility control and animal health products, such as ContraPest, plant-based fertility control, feral animal fertility control, non-surgical spay and neutering, boar taint, and animal cancer treatment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNES Latest Social Stream
View Full SNES Social Stream
Latest SNES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENESTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNES as an investment opportunity.
Nearly a year after the Phoenix company introduced its flagship birth control for rats product, the company is looking to a new CEO to guide its commercialization.
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES, "SenesTech" or the "Company") (www.senestech.com) the rodent fertility control experts and inventors of the only EPA registered contraceptive for male and female rats, ContraPest®, today announced the closing of its previously announced public offering of 1,428,572 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof), Series A warrants to purchase up to 1,428,572 shares of its common stock ("Series A Warrants"), and Series B warrants to purchase up t
We're beginning the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday morning!
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES, "SenesTech" or the "Company") (www.senestech.com) the rodent fertility control experts and inventors of the only EPA registered contraceptive for male and female rats, ContraPest®, today announced the pricing of a public offering of up to 1,428,572 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof), Series A warrants to purchase up to 1,428,572 shares of its common stock ("Series A Warrants"), and Series B warrants to purchase up to 1,428,572 share
SenesTech ( NASDAQ:SNES ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$250.0k (up 37% from 3Q 2021...
SNES Price Returns