SenesTech, Inc. (SNES): Price and Financial Metrics
SNES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$11.20|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||148,712|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||821.20K|
SNES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNES POWR Grades
- SNES scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.17% of US stocks.
- SNES's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 58 days.
- SNES ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SNES Stock Summary
- SENESTECH INC's market capitalization of $1,319,196 is ahead of merely 0.22% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNES is more volatile than 95.46% of stocks we're observing.
- SENESTECH INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -411.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SENESTECH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ECOR, MYSZ, AWH, RWLK, and LUNA.
- SNES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SENESTECH INC's official web site, go to www.senestech.com.
SNES Valuation Summary
- SNES's EV/EBIT ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 82 months, SNES's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNES.
SNES Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -49.37%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.19%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -98.5%.
The table below shows SNES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) Company Bio
SenesTech, Inc. develops a technology for managing animal pest populations through fertility control. It develops a pipeline of fertility control and animal health products, such as ContraPest, plant-based fertility control, feral animal fertility control, non-surgical spay and neutering, boar taint, and animal cancer treatment. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Flagstaff, Arizona.
SNES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNES Latest Social Stream
View Full SNES Social Stream
Latest SNES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENESTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNES as an investment opportunity.
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES, "SenesTech" or the "Company"), (www.senestech.com) the rodent fertility control experts and inventors of the only EPA registered contraceptive for male and female rats, ContraPest®, today announced that ContraPest is being deployed into a new vertical, waste water treatment facilities, with deployments in both Washington and California.
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES, "SenesTech" or the "Company"), (www.senestech.com) the rodent fertility control experts and inventors of the only EPA registered contraceptive for male and female rats, announced today the closing of its previously announced exercise of certain existing warrants to purchase 2,934,575 shares of its common stock at a reduced exercise price of $0.7202 per share. In addition, the Company issued new warrants, as described below. The aggregate gross proceeds from the exe
Q2 2023 Senestech Inc Earnings Call
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES, "SenesTech" or the "Company"), (www.senestech.com) the rodent fertility control experts and inventors of the only EPA-registered contraceptive for male and female rats, ContraPest®, today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2023 for the period ended June 30, 2023.
SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES) will report financial results for its second quarter 2023, ended June 30, 2023, after the market close on Thursday, August 10, 2023. The Company has scheduled a conference call that same day, Thursday, August 10, 2023, at 5:00 pm ET, to review the results.
SNES Price Returns