StoneX Group Inc. (SNEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNEX POWR Grades
- SNEX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- SNEX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 113 days.
- SNEX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.88% of US stocks).
SNEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SNEX is 50.02 -- better than 99.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, StoneX Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.3% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.86 for StoneX Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BJ, QUAD, CCB, BGI, and PKBK.
- Visit SNEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intlfcstone.com.
SNEX Valuation Summary
- SNEX's price/earnings ratio is 7; this is 45.31% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SNEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $27.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SNEX's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNEX.
SNEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.52||52-week high||$70.47|
|Prev. close||$65.74||52-week low||$48.29|
|Day high||$66.89||Avg. volume||74,856|
|50-day MA||$65.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.12||Market Cap||1.32B|
StoneX Group Inc. (SNEX) Company Bio
StoneX Group Inc. is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organizations, and investors to the global markets ecosystem through digital platforms, end-to-end clearing, and execution services. StoneX Group operates worldwide.
SNEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNEX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNEX Social Stream
Latest SNEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StoneX Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNEX as an investment opportunity.
StoneX Markets LLC, ("StoneX Markets") a subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SNEX) ("the Company"), today announced that it has rolled out significant enhancements to its cutting edge self-service OTC Platforms for commodities trading. These enhancements, coupled with its integration into the StoneX Group ecosystem, collectively provides a single, digitized offering from which to fully access, manage and execute futures and options trading offered through the affiliated FCM, StoneX Financial Inc., as well as access to OTC markets offered through StoneX Markets LLC as a counterparty.
StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX), today announced that StoneX Financial Europe S.A. and StoneX Financial Inc. – FCM Division, will be co-hosting the StoneX School of Futures. The School of Futures is a virtual program designed to introduce the world of Futures to retail traders, speculators, investors, proprietary traders and university students who are looking for new and unique trading or career opportunities.
StoneX Group Inc. (SNEX) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Bill Dunaway - Chief Financial Officer Sean O'Connor - Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Dan Fannon - Jefferies Presentation Operator Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. And welcome to the...
The following slide deck was published by StoneX Group Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / StoneX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNEX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
SNEX Price Returns