Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNGX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SNGX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.84% of US stocks.
- SNGX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 66 days.
- SNGX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SNGX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,371.33%, Soligenix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.77% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNGX's revenue has grown -68.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.08% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNGX comes in at -98.42% -- higher than that of only 4.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VNE, VCNX, IPHA, ARAV, and CANF.
- SNGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Soligenix Inc's official web site, go to www.soligenix.com.
SNGX Valuation Summary
- SNGX's price/earnings ratio is -3.6; this is 109.86% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SNGX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- SNGX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNGX.
SNGX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -78.81%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 69.08%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.08%.
The table below shows SNGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNGX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.48% of graded US stocks.
- SNGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.055 -- ranking 317th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVDL, OTIC, and ICPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNGX.
The table below shows SNGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.52||52-week high||$1.34|
|Prev. close||$0.49||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.56||Avg. volume||317,244|
|50-day MA||$0.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.80||Market Cap||22.43M|
Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX) Company Bio
Soligenix, Inc. develops therapeutics and vaccines. The Company researches treatments for gastrointestinal Graft-versus-Host disease and cancer, and develops vaccines for military and civilian applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNGX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNGX Social Stream
Latest SNGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Soligenix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNGX as an investment opportunity.
Dawson James analyst Jason Kolbert maintained a Hold rating on Soligenix (SNGX – Research Report) on February 2. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $0.62, close to its 52-week low of $0.58. According to TipRanks.com, Kolbert is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.3% and a 39.2% success rate. Kolbert covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Citius Pharmaceuticals, and Sorrento Therapeutics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Soligenix.
Soligenix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNGX) (Soligenix or the Company), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat rare diseases where there is an unmet medical need, announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Christopher J. Schaber, PhD, will deliver a corporate presentation at the BIO CEO & Investor Conference taking place February 14-17, 2022. The presentation will be available to registered conference attendees for on-demand vie
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:SNGX READ THE FULL SNGX RESEARCH REPORT Business Update Multiple Milestones Ahead in 2022 Soligenix, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNGX) has a number of important milestones and events ahead in 2022 as the company continues to develop its pipeline of specialized biotherapeutics and public health solutions. HyBryte™ Soligenix completed a Phase 3 clinical trial of HyBryte™ (SGX301,
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 12, 2022) - PCG Digital -- Soligenix, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNGX), a US-based late-stage biopharmaceutical company, issued a corporate update this week with good news for their shareholders. Despite supply-chain delays in receiving the active pharmaceutical ingredient for SGX301, aka HyBryte™, the company is still on track to file a new drug application with the FDA in the latter half of 2022. HyBryte™ is an early-stage treatment for ...
Soligenix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNGX) (Soligenix or the Company), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat rare diseases where there is an unmet medical need, today issued an update letter from its President and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Christopher J. Schaber. The content of this letter is provided below.
SNGX Price Returns