Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNGX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SNGX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNGX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 28 weeks.
- SNGX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
SNGX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,008.63%, Soligenix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.18% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Soligenix Inc comes in at -61.66%, a number that bests merely 3.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Soligenix Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -74.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Soligenix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLGL, LIFE, INFI, INS, and PULM.
- SNGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Soligenix Inc's official web site, go to www.soligenix.com.
SNGX Valuation Summary
- SNGX's price/earnings ratio is -3.6; this is 109.86% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SNGX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- SNGX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNGX.
SNGX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -246.77%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -84.61%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69%.
The table below shows SNGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.04||52-week high||$2.80|
|Prev. close||$1.03||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||2,332,674|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.35||Market Cap||41.71M|
Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX) Company Bio
Soligenix, Inc. develops therapeutics and vaccines. The Company researches treatments for gastrointestinal Graft-versus-Host disease and cancer, and develops vaccines for military and civilian applications.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNGX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNGX Social Stream
Latest SNGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Soligenix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNGX as an investment opportunity.
Soligenix Inc (NASDAQ: SNGX) says that following the validation of synthetic hypericin's biologic activity, the Company will be expanding the therapy under the research name SGX302 into psoriasis. Related Content: Soligenix Stock Moves Higher On US Orphan Drug Tag For T-cell Lymphoma Candidate. Visible light-activated synthetic hypericin is a photodynamic therapy (PDT) that is expected to avoid much of the long-term risks associated with other PDT treatments. Synthetic hypericin is a potent phot
Soligenix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNGX) (Soligenix or the Company), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat rare diseases where there is an unmet medical need, announced today that following the validation of synthetic hypericin's biologic activity in the positive pivotal Phase 3 FLASH (Fluorescent Light Activated Synthetic Hypericin) study in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), as well as positive proof-of-concept (PoC) demonstrated in a small Pha
Soligenix discusses its contribution to addressing future serious public health threats in a podcast New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 14, 2021) - PCG Digital -- The COVID-19 pandemic has already cost the United States an estimated $16 trillion in lost economic output, and has resulted in the loss of over 600,000 lives. At the end of last month, the country reached the dubious milestone of 39 million diagnosed cases of COVID, however, researchers ...
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Soligenix (SNGX) stock is roaring higher on Thursday thanks to some positive news from the U.S.
SNGX Price Returns