Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNGX POWR Grades
- SNGX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.62% of US stocks.
- SNGX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 113 days.
- SNGX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SNGX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 11,208.14%, Soligenix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.75% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNGX's revenue has grown -64.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.4% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNGX comes in at -78.25% -- higher than that of merely 2.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Soligenix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BEDU, ACTG, ESCA, OPNT, and TEDU.
- Visit SNGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.soligenix.com.
SNGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.12||52-week high||$2.99|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||2,695,851|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.64||Market Cap||44.89M|
Soligenix, Inc. (SNGX) Company Bio
Soligenix, Inc. develops therapeutics and vaccines. The Company researches treatments for gastrointestinal Graft-versus-Host disease and cancer, and develops vaccines for military and civilian applications.
SNGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNGX Latest Social Stream
View Full SNGX Social Stream
Latest SNGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Soligenix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNGX as an investment opportunity.
Soligenix (SNGX) jumps 13% premarket after receiving a Pediatric Investigation Plan ((PIP)) waiver from the EMA for HyBryte (SGX301 or hypericin), which has recently and successfully concluded a Phase 3 study for the treatment of early stage cutaneous T-cell lymphoma ((CTCL)). As part of the regulatory process for the registration of new medicines...
Soligenix Receives Pediatric Investigational Plan Waiver for HyBryte™ in CTCL from the European Medicines Agency
Soligenix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNGX) (Soligenix or the Company), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat rare diseases where there is an unmet medical need, announced today that it has received a Pediatric Investigation Plan (PIP) waiver from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for HyBryte™ (SGX301 or hypericin), which has recently and successfully concluded a Phase 3, pivotal clinical study for the treatment of early stage cutaneous T-cell ly
Soligenix Receives $865,000 in Non-Dilutive Funding Through New Jersey Technology Business Tax Certificate Transfer Program
Soligenix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNGX) (Soligenix or the Company), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat rare diseases where there is an unmet medical need, announced today that it has received approximately $865,000, net of transaction costs, in non-dilutive financing via the state of New Jersey's Technology Business Tax Certificate Transfer Program.
Soligenix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNGX) (Soligenix or the Company), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat rare diseases where there is an unmet medical need, announced today its recent accomplishments and financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Village Farms International to Participate in BMO Capital Markets 16th Annual Farm to Market Conference
Village Farms International, Inc. ("Village Farms" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: VFF) (TSX: VFF) today announced that Michael DeGiglio, Chief Executive Officer, and Stephen Ruffini, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual "fireside chat" at the BMO Capital Markets 16th Annual Farm to Market Conference on Thursday, May 20, 2021, at 10:40 a.m. ET.
SNGX Price Returns