Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNMP POWR Grades
- SNMP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNMP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 171 days.
- SNMP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.4% of US stocks).
SNMP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNMP is currently 1.01, higher than just 4.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.26 for Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP; that's greater than it is for just 3.79% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNMP comes in at 103.07% -- higher than that of 97.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP, a group of peers worth examining would be AMTX, TKC, GPP, UAN, and EAF.
- SNMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP's official web site, go to www.evolvetransition.com.
SNMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$1.77|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||1,418,770|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.73||Market Cap||38.72M|
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Company Bio
Sanchez Midstream Partners, formerly known as Sanchez Production Partners, engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of midstream and other energy production assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SNMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SNMP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1045.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP ended up being:
- As a business, SNMP is generating more cash flow than only 22.72% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.24. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.22% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNMP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNMP Social Stream
Latest SNMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNMP as an investment opportunity.
Evolve Transition Infrastructure Reports Full-Year 2020 Financial Results and Provides Strategy Update
HOUSTON, March 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (“Evolve” or the “Partnership”) reports full year 2020 results and provides strategy update. FINANCIAL RESULTS The Partnership’s full-year 2020 revenues totaled $57.0 million, of which $45.5 million came from midstream activities. The balance of the Partnership’s full-year 2020 revenues came from production activities. The activities of Carnero G&P LLC, the Partnership’s midstream joint venture (the “Carnero JV”) contributed a gain of approximately $4.5 million for full-year 2020. The Partnership received total cash distributions of $16.2 million from the Carnero JV for full-year 2020 activities. The Partnership reported a net loss of $118.8 million for full-year 2020. STRATEGY UPDATE A...
SNMP Price Returns
Continue Researching SNMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch