Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP): Price and Financial Metrics
SNMP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNMP is currently 0.11, higher than only 1.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's share price is greater than that of 97.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 409.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sanchez Midstream Partners LP are PHI, BMA, SUPV, OMAB, and LKSD.
- Visit SNMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanchezmidstream.com.
SNMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNMP Price/Volume Stats
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Company Bio
Sanchez Midstream Partners, formerly known as Sanchez Production Partners, engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of midstream and other energy production assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.