Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP): Price and Financial Metrics
SNMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.02||52-week high||$0.55|
|Prev. close||$0.03||52-week low||$0.02|
|Day high||$0.03||Avg. volume||379,160|
|50-day MA||$0.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.21||Market Cap||5.75M|
SNMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNMP Stock Summary
- SNMP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.34 -- higher than merely 4.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EVOLVE TRANSITION INFRASTRUCTURE LP is higher than just 3.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- EVOLVE TRANSITION INFRASTRUCTURE LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 173.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVOLVE TRANSITION INFRASTRUCTURE LP are RNW, IHS, CIG, EDN, and TKC.
- SNMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVOLVE TRANSITION INFRASTRUCTURE LP's official web site, go to www.evolvetransition.com.
SNMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SNMP's price/sales ratio is 10% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- SNMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.4 over the prior 201 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNMP.
SNMP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.15%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.65%.
The table below shows SNMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.51% of graded US stocks.
- SNMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 123rd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- RNGR, CCLP, and PXD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNMP.
The table below shows SNMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Company Bio
Sanchez Midstream Partners, formerly known as Sanchez Production Partners, engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of midstream and other energy production assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SNMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNMP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNMP Social Stream
Latest SNMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVOLVE TRANSITION INFRASTRUCTURE LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNMP as an investment opportunity.
Evolve Transition Infrastructure Files Form 10-K
HOUSTON, March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (“Evolve” or the “Partnership”) has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). LIQUIDITY AND DEBT REDUCTION UPDATEThe Partnership had approximately $2.8 million in cash and cash equivalents as of December 31, 2022. As of December 31, 2022, the Partnership had $20.2 million in debt outstanding under its credit
NYSE American Approves Evolve’s Plan to Regain Compliance
HOUSTON, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (“Evolve” or the “Partnership”) today announced that on February 21, 2023, the NYSE American LLC (“NYSE American” or the “Exchange”) notified the Partnership that it has accepted the Partnership’s plan to regain compliance with the Exchanges’ continued listing standards. As previously disclosed, on December 6, 2022, Evolve received a deficiency letter from the Exchange stating that the Partnershi
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
It's time to start off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
Evolve Transition Infrastructure receives two notices for failure to maintain NYSE American standards
Houston-based renewable energy infrastructure company Evolve Transition Infrastructure received two separate listing notices from the NYSE American in December for failing to maintain compliance with various stock market standards.
Evolve Transition Infrastructure Receives Notice from NYSE American Regarding Continued Listing Standard
HOUSTON, Dec. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (“Evolve”) today announced that on December 27, 2022, Evolve received a deficiency letter from NYSE American LLC (“NYSE American”) stating that the NYSE American staff has determined that Evolve’s common units have been selling for a low price per common unit for a substantial period of time and, pursuant to Section 1003(f)(v) of the NYSE American Company Guide (the “Company Guide”), Evolve’s con
SNMP Price Returns
Continue Researching SNMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...