Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP): Price and Financial Metrics
SNMP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.08, Sanchez Midstream Partners LP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.04% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sanchez Midstream Partners LP is higher than only 3.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 166.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sanchez Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be UAN, ARL, NNA, NGD, and GMLP.
- Visit SNMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanchezmidstream.com.
SNMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$1.77|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||1,747,721|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.58||Market Cap||23.15M|
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Company Bio
Sanchez Midstream Partners, formerly known as Sanchez Production Partners, engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of midstream and other energy production assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SNMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sanchez Midstream Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Sanchez Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNMP, they are:
- As a business, SNMP is generating more cash flow than only 24.71% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 15% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.93% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 23.56% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNMP Latest Social Stream
View Full SNMP Social Stream
Latest SNMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sanchez Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNMP as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (the “Partnership”) today announced that the Partnership intends to change its name to “Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP” after market hours on Friday, February 26, 2021. The name change reflects the Partnership’s strategy and focus on energy transition including natural gas midstream activities. In connection with the name change, the Partnership will be required to change the CUSIP and ISIN numbers for its common units representing limited partner interests in the Partnership. Such changes will be effective when the name change takes place. At this time, the Partnership’s ticker symbol on the NYSE American will remain “SNMP”. PARTNERSHIP CONTACTCharles C. WardChief Financial Officer(713) ...
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (“SNMP” or the “Partnership”) today announced that on June 25, 2020, the NYSE American LLC (the “Exchange”) notified the Partnership that it has accepted the Partnership’s plan to regain compliance with the Exchange’s continued listing standards. As previously disclosed, on April 3, 2020, the Partnership received a letter from the Exchange stating that the Partnership was below compliance with Section 1003(a)(i) of the Exchange’s continued listing standards, specifically because the Partnership reported partners’ capital of less than $2,000,000 as of December 31, 2019 and had net losses in two of its three most recent fiscal years.
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (“SNMP” or the “Partnership”) today announced that on April 3, 2020, the Partnership received a deficiency letter from NYSE American LLC (“NYSE American”) stating that the Partnership was below compliance with the NYSE American continued listing standard Section 1003(a)(i) of the NYSE American Company Guide, which requires SNMP to report partners’ capital of $2.0 million or more if it has also reported losses from continuing operations and/or net losses in two of its three most recent fiscal years. The receipt of the deficiency letter has no immediate impact on the listing of the Partnership’s common units, which will continue to trade on NYSE American subject to the Partnership’s compliance with other continued listing standards of N...
HOUSTON, March 13, 2020 -- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (NYSE American: SNMP) (“SNMP” or the “Partnership”) today reported fourth-quarter and full year 2019 results..
Alerian announced the results of the March quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, March 20, 2020.
SNMP Price Returns
Continue Researching SNMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!