Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP): Price and Financial Metrics
SNMP Stock Summary
- SNMP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.01 -- higher than only 0.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.1, Sanchez Midstream Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNMP comes in at 353.86% -- higher than that of 99.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sanchez Midstream Partners LP are GDP, RXN, GSB, CLI, and PAA.
- SNMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sanchez Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.sanchezmidstream.com.
SNMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.55||52-week high||$3.60|
|Prev. close||$0.54||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.57||Avg. volume||312,293|
|50-day MA||$0.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.15||Market Cap||11.05M|
Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP) Company Bio
Sanchez Midstream Partners, formerly known as Sanchez Production Partners, engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of midstream and other energy production assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.