Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNOA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SNOA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNOA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 33 weeks.
- SNOA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SNOA Stock Summary
- SNOA has a market capitalization of $11,110,602 -- more than approximately only 0.1% of US stocks.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.64% of US listed stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNOA's revenue has grown -17.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc are EIG, PSMT, FHI, EVI, and DORM.
- Visit SNOA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonomapharma.com.
SNOA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SNOA's price/sales ratio is 78.95% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- SNOA's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.2 over the prior 177 months.
- Over the past 177 months, SNOA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNOA.
SNOA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.51%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -50.61%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.74%.
The table below shows SNOA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNOA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNOA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.88% of graded US stocks.
- SNOA's asset turnover comes in at 1.011 -- ranking 23rd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HALO, NAVB, and MNKD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNOA.
The table below shows SNOA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNOA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNOA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.35||52-week high||$15.19|
|Prev. close||$5.31||52-week low||$5.18|
|Day high||$5.40||Avg. volume||890,969|
|50-day MA||$6.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.45||Market Cap||11.19M|
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA) Company Bio
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operates as a pharmaceutical company. The Company develops and markets solutions for the treatment of dermatological conditions and advanced tissue care. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNOA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNOA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNOA Social Stream
Latest SNOA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNOA as an investment opportunity.
Global Wegeners Granulomatosis/Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Market Report Forecast to 2021-2027 |key players are Genentech, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Antares Pharma, Medac Pharma, Inc.,
A newly published report on Wegeners Granulomatosis/Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Market by Infinity Business Insights forecasts the market to grow at a robust rate. The ears, nose, throat, lungs, and kidneys can all be affected by granulomatosis with polyangiitis. It''s possible
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results Business Wire
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SNOA) is trading significantly lower Friday amid possible profit taking after the stock surged Thursday following the company's launch of two new dental products. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals launched OroGenix Oral Hygiene Rinse, which was developed with Gabriel Science and is the company's second dental product in the U.S. OroGenix Oral Hygiene Rinse uses Sonoma’s patented Microcyn technology to cleanse teeth, gums, and mouth. Sonoma and Medical Systems Solutions a
So what did the stock market do today?
SNOA Price Returns
Continue Researching SNOAWant to see what other sources are saying about Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc (SNOA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc (SNOA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc (SNOA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch