Snowflake Inc. (SNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SNOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNOW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SNOW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SNOW Stock Summary
- SNOW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 804.79 -- higher than 96.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNOW is currently 131.43, higher than 97.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.56, SNOWFLAKE INC has a higher such ratio than 95.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZS, FIVN, OKTA, STRC, and ZM.
- SNOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SNOWFLAKE INC's official web site, go to www.snowflake.com.
SNOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNOW's price/sales ratio is 1130.43% higher, now standing at 28.3.
- Over the past 27 months, SNOW's price/sales ratio has gone down 146.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNOW.
SNOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNOW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.1% of graded US stocks.
- SNOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.144 -- ranking 508th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SNOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.66||52-week high||$377.26|
|Prev. close||$142.90||52-week low||$110.26|
|Day high||$150.51||Avg. volume||6,574,699|
|50-day MA||$158.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$171.54||Market Cap||47.25B|
Most Popular Stories View All
SNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SNOW Social Stream
Latest SNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNOWFLAKE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNOW as an investment opportunity.
Cloud-software stocks take center stage the week after Thanksgiving with a handful of high-profile earnings reports.
The valuation of Snowflake stock, the biggest software IPO ever, remains controversial. Here is what technical analysis says about buying SNOW stock.
Amid Blistering Growth, Snowflake Stock Climbs Off Lows Ahead Of Earnings; Retailers FIVE, ULTA, DG Also Set To Report
Sellers have hit Snowflake stock hard despite bullish growth prospects. Revenue growth has ranged from 83% to 119% over the past eight quarters.
Snowflake's (SNOW) fiscal third-quarter results are likely to reflect gains from an increasing customer and partner base.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Fifth Avenue Growth Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 2.9% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 3.6% decline for the Russell 1000 Growth Index and a 4.9% decline for the S&P 500 […]
SNOW Price Returns