Snowflake Inc. (SNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNOW POWR Grades
- SNOW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNOW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SNOW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SNOW Stock Summary
- Snowflake Inc's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.93% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Snowflake Inc is higher than 99.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SNOW's price/sales ratio is 71.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXON, TTD, PLTR, VUZI, and LGVN.
- Visit SNOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snowflake.com.
SNOW Valuation Summary
- SNOW's EV/EBIT ratio is -165.1; this is 611.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 50 weeks, SNOW's price/sales ratio has gone down 24.4.
- Over the past 50 weeks, SNOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 41.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNOW.
SNOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNOW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.1% of graded US stocks.
- SNOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.144 -- ranking 508th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SNOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.25||52-week high||$405.00|
|Prev. close||$154.90||52-week low||$110.26|
|Day high||$161.28||Avg. volume||6,649,793|
|50-day MA||$143.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$256.94||Market Cap||48.84B|
Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) Company Bio
Snowflake Inc. provides cloud-based data platform in the United States and internationally. The company's platform enables customers to consolidate data into a single source of truth to drive meaningful business insights, build data-driven applications, and share data. Its platform is used by various organizations of various sizes in a range of industries. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SNOW Social Stream
Latest SNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snowflake Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNOW as an investment opportunity.
Snowflake stock, the biggest software IPO ever, has rebounded. Here is what technical analysis says about buying SNOW stock.
These companies all have significant tailwinds behind them; investors should take advantage of the market sale prices.
Snowflake Inc. (NYSE:SNOW) has seen 3.62 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $84.26B, closed the last trade at $267.78 per share which meant it lost -$5.99 on the day or -2.19% during that session. The SNOW stock price is -51.24% off its 52-week high price of $405.00 and Bears Are Back On The Defensive As Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) tumbled -2.19% Read More »
Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The world's most successful money managers piled into these popular growth stocks in the fourth quarter.
SNOW Price Returns