Snowflake Inc. (SNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNOW POWR Grades
- SNOW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.83% of US stocks.
- SNOW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- SNOW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SNOW Stock Summary
- SNOW's went public 1.33 years ago, making it older than only 1.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNOW is currently 1,848.45, higher than 99.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SNOW's price/sales ratio is 91.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Snowflake Inc are SNAP, ZS, PLTR, AFRM, and GDRX.
- SNOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Snowflake Inc's official web site, go to www.snowflake.com.
SNOW Valuation Summary
- SNOW's EV/EBIT ratio is -165.1; this is 611.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 50 weeks, SNOW's price/sales ratio has gone down 24.4.
- Over the past 50 weeks, SNOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 41.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNOW.
SNOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNOW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.1% of graded US stocks.
- SNOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.144 -- ranking 508th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SNOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$289.59||52-week high||$405.00|
|Prev. close||$291.76||52-week low||$184.71|
|Day high||$297.38||Avg. volume||3,750,940|
|50-day MA||$347.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$289.78||Market Cap||88.70B|
Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) Company Bio
Snowflake Inc. provides cloud-based data platform in the United States and internationally. The company's platform enables customers to consolidate data into a single source of truth to drive meaningful business insights, build data-driven applications, and share data. Its platform is used by various organizations of various sizes in a range of industries. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SNOW Social Stream
Latest SNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Snowflake Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNOW as an investment opportunity.
Deal-making Snowflake CEO Frank Slootman says business is no laughing matter. If you want to get ahead, you must crush rivals.
Snowflake CEO Frank Slootman joins Yahoo Finance Live’s Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi to discuss his leadership approach, an outlook on the next generation of leaders in corporate America, and the state of the cloud industry.
Guardian Fund, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Snowflake stock, the biggest software IPO ever, has rebounded. Here is what technical analysis says about buying SNOW stock.
Snowflake (SNOW) shares have fallen nearly 15% over the past month, a decline that has prompted Barclays Capital to upgrade the stock to overweight, as the recent sell-off gives
SNOW Price Returns