Snowflake Inc. (SNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SNOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.49% of US stocks.
- SNOW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SNOW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SNOW Stock Summary
- SNOWFLAKE INC's market capitalization of $43,908,048,000 is ahead of 94.97% of US-listed equities.
- SNOW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 9,118.09 -- higher than 99.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNOW is currently 107.82, higher than 96.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SNOWFLAKE INC are ETN, CRWD, ATCX, DUOL, and BFS.
- Visit SNOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.snowflake.com.
SNOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNOW's price/sales ratio is 880% higher, now standing at 24.5.
- Over the past 31 months, SNOW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 142.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNOW.
SNOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNOW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.1% of graded US stocks.
- SNOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.144 -- ranking 508th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SNOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.29||52-week high||$246.52|
|Prev. close||$142.11||52-week low||$110.26|
|Day high||$154.44||Avg. volume||5,682,693|
|50-day MA||$149.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.87||Market Cap||49.62B|
Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) Company Bio
Snowflake Inc. is a cloud computing–based data cloud company based in Bozeman, Montana. It was founded in July 2012 and was publicly launched in October 2014 after two years in stealth mode. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SNOW Social Stream
Latest SNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNOWFLAKE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNOW as an investment opportunity.
Does Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) Have the Potential to Rally 33.64% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 33.6% in Snowflake Inc. (SNOW). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
7 Cloud Computing Stocks to Buy for Digital Transformation
With digitalization increasingly taking over multiple aspects of society, investors may want to target cloud computing stocks to buy.
Warren Buffett and Morgan Stanley Have One Thing in Common: They Both Like These 2 Stocks
Investors looking for alpha in an uncertain market environment could do worse than following in the footsteps of legendary stock pickers and probably none can match Warren Buffet’s reputation. Not for nothing the “Oracle of Omaha” is considered one of the all-time greats and for nearly 60 years, between 1965 and 2022, his Berkshire Hathaway firm’s returns have doubled those of the S&P 500. So, it’s definitely worth nosing through Buffett’s portfolio to see which stocks he currently holds. And wh
This Buffett-Backed Technology Stock Could Melt
Just because a company's formerly sky-high valuation is now closer to reality doesn't mean it's necessarily a bargain.
Is Snowflake Stock A Buy Amid Expanded Cloud Partnership With Amazon?
The valuation of Snowflake stock, the biggest software IPO ever, remains controversial. Here is what technical analysis says about buying SNOW stock.
SNOW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...