Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNPO POWR Grades
- SNPO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNPO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SNPO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.12% of US stocks).
SNPO Stock Summary
- SNPO's went public 1.65 years ago, making it older than merely 3.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.63, SNAP ONE HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than only 21.9% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SNAP ONE HOLDINGS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -360.62%; that's higher than only 4.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SNAP ONE HOLDINGS CORP are DTC, HLIO, JHG, MEI, and PLOW.
- To check out SNAP ONE HOLDINGS CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856430.
SNPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNPO's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 20 months, SNPO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNPO.
SNPO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SNPO, see our SNPO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.43||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
SNPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.26||52-week high||$18.49|
|Prev. close||$9.39||52-week low||$7.02|
|Day high||$9.55||Avg. volume||45,478|
|50-day MA||$10.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.22||Market Cap||705.44M|
Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO) Company Bio
Snap One Holdings Corp. provides smart living solutions in the United States and internationally. It offers connected products, including networking, control and lighting, surveillance, and IP-enabled power products; and entertainment products for indoor and outdoor solutions, such as media distribution products, as well as audio and video products comprising sound systems, amplifiers, televisions, projectors, and optimized screens. The company also provides infrastructure products, which include structured wiring and cable products, racks, and mounts; and software solutions consisting of OvrC and Control4 OS3 software solutions, and Parasol and 4Sight subscription-based services. It sells its through integrators and distributors, as well as through e-commerce portal. The company was formerly known as Crackle Intermediate Corp. and changed its name to Snap One Holdings Corp. in March 2021. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Snap One Holdings Corp. is a subsidiary of Crackle Holdings, L.P.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNPO Latest Social Stream
View Full SNPO Social Stream
Latest SNPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNAP ONE HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNPO as an investment opportunity.
Why Snap One Stock Was Down This Week
The smart tech specialist's shares were down by 9% through early Friday trading compared to a 2.6% increase in the S&P 500, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. "Our team's steadfast commitment to our growth strategy delivered positive results in 2022," CEO John Heyman said in the earnings press release. "We believe that it is prudent to acknowledge and adjust to economic conditions," Heyman explained.
Snap One Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SNPO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Snap One Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SNPO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 14, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Snap One Holdings Corp.’s Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. I would now […]
Q4 2022 Snap One Holdings Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Snap One Holdings Corp Earnings Call
Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 55.56% and 6.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Snap One Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Full Year 2022 Net Sales of $1.124 Billion Notable Achievements Across Product Suite and Growth Verticals Build on Best-In-Class Integrator Partner Experience Company Introduces Financial Outlook for Fiscal 2023 CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Snap One Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SNPO) (“Snap One,” the “Company,” “we,” or “our”), a provider of smart living products, services, and software to professional integrators, reported financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and fu
SNPO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...