Synopsys, Inc. (SNPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNPS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SNPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNPS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- SNPS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
SNPS Stock Summary
- SNPS has a higher market value than 94.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $51,146,373,637.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 67.88, Synopsys Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Synopsys Inc is higher than 87.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDNS, EA, MRVL, SGEN, and ALNY.
- Visit SNPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synopsys.com.
SNPS Valuation Summary
- SNPS's price/earnings ratio is 67.5; this is 73.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SNPS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SNPS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNPS.
SNPS Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.19%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 70.2%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.25%.
The table below shows SNPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNPS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.51% of graded US stocks.
- SNPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.496 -- ranking 318th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- ACM, CNDT, and CDNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNPS.
The table below shows SNPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$325.54||52-week high||$340.66|
|Prev. close||$335.38||52-week low||$193.55|
|Day high||$331.33||Avg. volume||840,573|
|50-day MA||$304.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$266.24||Market Cap||49.65B|
Synopsys, Inc. (SNPS) Company Bio
Synopsys provides electronic design automation (EDA) software products used to design and test integrated circuits and electronic systems in the United States, Europe, Japan, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNPS Latest Social Stream
View Full SNPS Social Stream
Latest SNPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Synopsys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNPS as an investment opportunity.
Read Article Its an eternal question among IT organizations: how do you keep corporate data and devices safe without hampering the user experience particularly in the world of hybrid work? For Synopsys, a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA), semiconductor IP and application security testing tools and services, the answer was clear: Citrix  The post Synopsys transforms workspace security with Citrix to protect corporate assests appeared first on CRN - India .
Synopsys (SNPS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Citrix (CTXS) is benefiting from the healthy uptake of security access solutions like Citrix Secure Workspace Access and Citrix Analytics for Security, driven by evolving work trends.
These Nasdaq 100 stocks offer investors exposure to growing and transformative themes as well as technology sector trends.
Its an eternal question among IT organizations: how do you keep corporate data and devices safe without hampering the user experience particularly in the world of hybrid work? For Synopsys the answer was clear: Citrix Systems. As it organizes around flexible work, Synopsys, is using the companys digital workspace platform and secure access solutions to overcome the challenges that distributed IT and work models are creating. These Citrix solutions provide secure and reliable access More The post Synopsys protects corporate assets with Citrix workspace solutions appeared first on Help Net Security .
SNPS Price Returns