Synopsys, Inc. (SNPS): Price and Financial Metrics
SNPS Stock Summary
- Synopsys Inc's market capitalization of $20,404,409,781 is ahead of 90.65% of US-listed equities.
- For SNPS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 12.88% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.16%, Synopsys Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.6% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDNS, KLAC, MXIM, EA, and QRVO.
- Visit SNPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.synopsys.com.
SNPS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNPS Price/Volume Stats
Synopsys, Inc. (SNPS) Company Bio
Synopsys provides electronic design automation (EDA) software products used to design and test integrated circuits and electronic systems in the United States, Europe, Japan, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Mountain View, California.