New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Senior Investment Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Senior Investment Group Inc is higher than it is for about 91.42% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNR comes in at 20.83% -- higher than that of 89.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Senior Investment Group Inc are INSW, GMLP, SACH, WHLR, and SNH.
- SNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Senior Investment Group Inc's official web site, go to www.newseniorinv.com.
SNR Daily Price Range
SNR 52-Week Price Range
SNR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNR Price/Volume Stats
New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR) Company Bio
New Senior Investment Group is a real estate investment trust focused on investing in senior housing properties across the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.