New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNR POWR Grades
- SNR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 36.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SNR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.33% of US stocks).
SNR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Senior Investment Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.16% of US equities we're observing.
- SNR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Senior Investment Group Inc are FCPT, NXRT, PBFX, GTN, and KIM.
- SNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Senior Investment Group Inc's official web site, go to www.newseniorinv.com.
SNR Valuation Summary
- SNR's price/earnings ratio is -25.6; this is 168.18% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SNR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 195.2 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, SNR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNR.
SNR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.97%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 48.13%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.34%.
The table below shows SNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SNR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.95% of graded US stocks.
- SNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 101st of 458 Trading stocks.
- DRE, FRG, and UNIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SNR.
The table below shows SNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.82||52-week high||$9.44|
|Prev. close||$8.92||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$9.01||Avg. volume||1,069,588|
|50-day MA||$8.91||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$7.01||Market Cap||741.44M|
New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR) Company Bio
New Senior Investment Group is a real estate investment trust focused on investing in senior housing properties across the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNR Social Stream
Latest SNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Senior Investment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNR as an investment opportunity.
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But you can significantly...
Ventas (VTR) moves closer toward its proposed merger of New Senior Investment Group with an approval of the latter's stockholders.
CHICAGO, September 14, 2021--Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) ("Ventas") and New Senior Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: SNR) ("New Senior") announced today that New Senior stockholders have approved the previously announced merger pursuant to which New Senior will merge with and into a subsidiary of Ventas, with New Senior surviving the merger as a subsidiary of Ventas (the "Merger").
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates RFL, SAFM, SNR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Rafael Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RFL)concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds LMRK, SC, TBIO, and SNR Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Senior Investment Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch