New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR): Price and Financial Metrics
SNR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of New Senior Investment Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.11% of US equities we're observing.
- New Senior Investment Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFL, TRTN, HIW, GATX, and TGH.
- Visit SNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newseniorinv.com.
SNR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$8.28|
|Prev. close||$8.11||52-week low||$4.72|
|Day high||$8.23||Avg. volume||369,084|
|50-day MA||$7.78||Dividend yield||6.32%|
|200-day MA||$7.04||Market Cap||682.79M|
New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR) Company Bio
New Senior Investment Group is a real estate investment trust focused on investing in senior housing properties across the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
SNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SNR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that New Senior Investment Group Inc ranked in the 20st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNR, they are:
- 27% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 8% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- New Senior Investment Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.23. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 19.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 16. This value is greater than 95.01% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|