New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- SNR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SNR Stock Summary
- For SNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.49% of US equities we're observing.
- SNR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.9% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNR comes in at 23.19% -- higher than that of 89.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Senior Investment Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPR, SOHO, GLOG, KW, and NXRT.
- Visit SNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newseniorinv.com.
SNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.65||52-week high||$6.96|
|Prev. close||$6.53||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$6.68||Avg. volume||486,037|
|50-day MA||$6.51||Dividend yield||3.91%|
|200-day MA||$5.30||Market Cap||557.40M|
New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR) Company Bio
New Senior Investment Group is a real estate investment trust focused on investing in senior housing properties across the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
SNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for New Senior Investment Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that New Senior Investment Group Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNR, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.94 -- which is good for besting only 21.52% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at -0.29%; that's greater than merely 5.6% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 27% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNR Latest Social Stream
View Full SNR Social Stream
Latest SNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Senior Investment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNR as an investment opportunity.
New Senior (SNR): Q1 FFO of $0.14 in-line.Revenue of $79.7M (-8.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.67M.Total same store net operating income of $30.2 million; total same store cash NOI of $29.5 million.Total same store cash NOI decreased 16.0% versus first quarter 2020.Declared dividend of $0.065 per common share.Q2 2021 Guidance: Total Same...
Photo by Geber86/E+ via Getty ImagesThe senior housing market and other related niches has not fared particularly well over the past year or so. The COVID-19 pandemic proved to be a challenge for the space, in large part because the elderly are disproportionately affected by the virus, so grouping them...
What Are The Total Returns Earned By Shareholders Of New Senior Investment Group (NYSE:SNR) On Their Investment?
New Senior Investment Group Inc. ( NYSE:SNR ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last...
New Senior Investment Group Inc. ("New Senior" or the "Company") (NYSE: SNR) announced today that it had established an "at-the-market" program through which it may issue and sell, from time to time, up to an aggregate of $100 million of the Company's common stock. The common stock will be offered and sold in accordance with the Company’s instructions pursuant to a Distribution Agreement, dated February 26, 2021, between New Senior and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BMO Capital Markets Corp., BTIG, LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC., KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc. and RBC Capital Markets, LLC, who are acting as sales agents.
New Senior Investment Group Analysts Estimate Report : What to Look Out for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
New Senior Investment Group announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
SNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNRWant to see what other sources are saying about New Senior Investment Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch