New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SNR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than just 18.97% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SNR has less fluctuation in its price than merely 5.84999999999999% of stocks we're observing.
- SNR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -250.76% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 3.46% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SNR's price: JNJ, BIG, MCO, STRA and AMSWA.
SNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SNR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 67.89% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of New Senior Investment Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, New Senior Investment Group Inc produces a dividend yield 7.26% -- which falls in the top 12.44%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, SNR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 0.66% of them.
SNR Dividend Chart
SNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.17%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.54%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||7.57%|
|5||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||7.51%|
|6||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.48%|
|7||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.10%|
|8||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.88%|
|9||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.86%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.45%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.79%|
|14||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.16%|
|16||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.04%|
|17||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||0.95%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SNR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Senior Investment Group Inc and its dividends:
New Senior Investment Group Inc Common Stock (SNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) - Dividend Investor
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha