New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for SNR has a compound average growth rate of -207.11%, which is higher than 4.49% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SNR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OFED, MRTN, MTA, AAON and FEDU.
SNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SNR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 46.89% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for New Senior Investment Group Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, SNR has a beta lower than only 10.25% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SNR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.9% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, SNR's equity discount rate is less than only 11.52% of those stocks.
SNR Dividend Chart
SNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SNR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Senior Investment Group Inc and its dividends:
New Senior Investment Group Inc Common Stock (SNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) - Dividend Investor
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha