New Senior Investment Group Inc. (SNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SNR has less volatility in its price than just 6.06999999999999% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- SNR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -188.12% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 4.61% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SNR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GLBS, CHRW, SLGN, LEJU and GSHD.
SNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SNR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 24.33% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of New Senior Investment Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, New Senior Investment Group Inc's dividend yield of 6.03% is in the top 15.39%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, SNR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 0.71% of them.
SNR Dividend Chart
SNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.97%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.74%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||7.89%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.77%|
|6||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||6.70%|
|7||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||6.14%|
|8||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||6.03%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.72%|
|10||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||5.41%|
|11||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.31%|
|12||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||5.18%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.17%|
|17||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.47%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.30%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SNR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Senior Investment Group Inc and its dividends:
New Senior Investment Group Inc Common Stock (SNR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) - Dividend Investor
New Senior Investment Group Inc (SNR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha