Sanofi - ADR (SNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNY POWR Grades
- SNY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SNY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
SNY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $123,348,795,046, SANOFI has a greater market value than 98.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.85%, SANOFI's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.49% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SNY's revenue has grown -4.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 18.75% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SANOFI are DE, CAT, BMY, GILD, and IBM.
- SNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SANOFI's official web site, go to www.sanofi.com.
SNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.57||52-week high||$58.10|
|Prev. close||$48.49||52-week low||$36.91|
|Day high||$49.09||Avg. volume||2,502,595|
|50-day MA||$47.40||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$46.99||Market Cap||123.12B|
Sanofi - ADR (SNY) Company Bio
Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets various therapeutic solutions. The company operates in three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Animal Health. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNY Latest Social Stream
View Full SNY Social Stream
Latest SNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANOFI that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNY as an investment opportunity.
The drugmaker is offering voluntary retirement scheme (VRS) to all its employees at two sites near Hyderabad
French drugmaker Sanofi SA is reviewing operations at two of its vaccine making facilities in India and plans to let go of all employees at the plants, the company told Reuters, after it failed to win a UNICEF contract. The drugmaker is offering voluntary retirement scheme (VRS) to all its employees at two sites near Hyderabad, a spokesperson for Sanofi''s India unit told Reuters in an email. About 800 employees could be affected by the decision, two sources familiar with the matter said. The sources did not want to be named as the matter is confidential. Sanofi India declined to comment on the number of employees who would be offered VRS. The French company has over 5,000 employees in India, according to its website. The two plants manufacture vaccines against hepatitis B, diphtheria a...
The European Commission ((EC)) approved Sanofi (SNY) and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals'' (REGN) Dupixent to treat eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) in patients 12 years and older, weighing…
Drug manufacturers can limit healthcare providers’ use of outside pharmacies for dispensing drugs under a federal drug discount program, a federal appeals court ruled Monday. The ruling from a three-judge panel of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals based in Philadelphia is a victory for Sanofi SA, Novo Nordisk AS and AstraZeneca PLc . […]
French drugmaker Sanofi SA is reviewing operations at two of its vaccine making facilities in India and plans to let go of all employees at the plants, the company told Reuters, after it failed to win a UNICEF contract. The drugmaker is offering voluntary retirement scheme (VRS) to all its employees at two sites near […]
SNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|