Sanofi - ADR (SNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SNY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- SNY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- SNY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18% of US stocks).
SNY Stock Summary
- Sanofi's market capitalization of $121,542,107,941 is ahead of 97.92% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 45.65%, Sanofi's debt growth rate surpasses 85.43% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNY is more volatile than only 3.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sanofi are AZN, GSK, RTX, AMGN, and EW.
- Visit SNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanofi.com.
SNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.85||52-week high||$54.26|
|Prev. close||$48.59||52-week low||$44.76|
|Day high||$48.96||Avg. volume||1,947,749|
|50-day MA||$49.94||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$50.27||Market Cap||123.18B|
Sanofi - ADR (SNY) Company Bio
Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets various therapeutic solutions. The company operates in three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Animal Health. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNY Latest Social Stream
View Full SNY Social Stream
Latest SNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sanofi that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNY as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Stella Safo, NYC-based HIV Primary Care Physician, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest in the coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Rishi Desai, Chief Medical Officer at Osmosis & Former Center for Disease Control and Prevention Epidemic Intelligence Officer, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest in the coronavirus pandemic.
These companies can deliver regular income -- to live off of in retirement or to buy more stock with.
New long-term data reinforcing promising safety and efficacy profile of brain-penetrant tolebrutinib presented at ECTRIMS 2021
New long-term data reinforcing promising safety and efficacy profile of brain-penetrant tolebrutinib presented at ECTRIMS 2021 One-year results from Phase 2b extension study of brain-penetrant tolebrutinib showed 98 percent of patients remained on treatmentAfter 48 weeks, mean MRI lesion activity remained low in patients who started on or switched to tolebrutinib 60mgData from in vitro studies in human microglia extended previous observations that BTK-dependent inflammatory signalling can be mod
The results of a Phase 2 trial of the vaccine "are positive signals" for the coming Phase 3 trial, wrote SVB Leerink's Geoffrey Porges.
SNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|