Sanofi - ADR (SNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNY POWR Grades
- SNY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.7% of US stocks.
- SNY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SNY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SNY Stock Summary
- Sanofi's market capitalization of $131,422,563,309 is ahead of 98.33% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sanofi is reporting a growth rate of 138.44%; that's higher than 87.87% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Sanofi's share price is greater than that of just 0.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RTX, TOT, CAT, BMY, and MMM.
- Visit SNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanofi.com.
SNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.74||52-week high||$55.00|
|Prev. close||$52.54||52-week low||$44.76|
|Day high||$52.92||Avg. volume||2,202,386|
|50-day MA||$50.28||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$49.65||Market Cap||132.80B|
Sanofi - ADR (SNY) Company Bio
Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets various therapeutic solutions. The company operates in three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Animal Health. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Paris, France.
SNY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SNY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sanofi ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SNY, they are:
- In the past 5 years, Sanofi has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0%; that's better than merely 20.11% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Sanofi's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 5.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SNY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 5.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNY Latest Social Stream
View Full SNY Social Stream
Latest SNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sanofi that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNY as an investment opportunity.
Sanofi (SNY) and GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) adjuvanted recombinant COVID-19 vaccine candidate has achieved strong rates of neutralizing antibody responses, in line with COVID-19 recovered people, in all adult age groups in a Phase 2 study.A global Phase 3 study is expected to start in the coming weeks and is expected to...
Dr. Alice Chen, General Internist in Washington, D.C. & Former Executive Director with Doctors for America, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.
Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani reports the latest updates on the coronavirus.
The French-based pharmaceutical company Sanofi (NASDAQ: SNY) has been flying under the radar over the past few years as companies like AbbVie, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Merck have dominated the space through the tremendous success of their drugs. Sanofi was actually a creation of several different companies, including Aventis, Synthélabo, Hoechst, Rhône-Poulenc Rorer, and several others. Through mergers and acquisitions (M&A) we got the Sanofi we know today.
The FDA has published a roadmap for working through the backlog of facility inspections built up during the pandemic when it postponed all routine inspections in March 2020. What Happened: The FDA warned that the emergence of new variants or other COVID-19 challenges could prevent it from conducting in-person inspections. In the base-case scenario, FDA will work on mission-critical and priority domestic inspections for the next few months before resuming standard operations in July. If that happens, FDA expects to have cleared 26% of its backlog of medical products inspections by October. The agency continued doing mission-critical inspections, carrying out eight device-related assessments and more than 800 in total from March 2020 to March 2021. In July, FDA resumed prioritized domesti...
SNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|