Sanofi - ADR (SNY): Price and Financial Metrics
SNY Stock Summary
- Sanofi's market capitalization of $114,158,348,929 is ahead of 98.4% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 79.2%, Sanofi's debt growth rate surpasses 84.85% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SNY is more volatile than only 10.58% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sanofi, a group of peers worth examining would be GSK, UTX, IBM, PYPL, and NFLX.
- SNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sanofi's official web site, go to www.sanofi.com.
SNY Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.79||52-week high||$49.89|
|Prev. close||$49.51||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$49.89||Avg. volume||1,396,430|
|50-day MA||$46.20||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$43.82||Market Cap||124.68B|
Sanofi - ADR (SNY) Company Bio
Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets various therapeutic solutions. The company operates in three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Animal Health. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Paris, France.