Sanofi - ADR (SNY): Price and Financial Metrics
SNY Stock Summary
- Sanofi's market capitalization of $127,659,074,462 is ahead of 98.47% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sanofi is higher than 79.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 79.2%, Sanofi's debt growth rate surpasses 83.8% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sanofi, a group of peers worth examining would be UTX, GSK, IBM, PYPL, and NVO.
- SNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sanofi's official web site, go to www.sanofi.com.
SNY Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.60||52-week high||$51.84|
|Prev. close||$49.40||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$49.71||Avg. volume||1,414,860|
|50-day MA||$48.73||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$44.67||Market Cap||124.21B|
Sanofi - ADR (SNY) Company Bio
Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets various therapeutic solutions. The company operates in three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Animal Health. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Paris, France.