Sanofi - ADR (SNY): Price and Financial Metrics
SNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.01||52-week high||$57.82|
|Prev. close||$51.01||52-week low||$36.91|
|Day high||$51.14||Avg. volume||1,864,177|
|50-day MA||$54.33||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$47.07||Market Cap||128.64B|
SNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNY POWR Grades
- SNY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.8% of US stocks.
- SNY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SNY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17% of US stocks).
SNY Stock Summary
- SNY has a market capitalization of $136,094,608,912 -- more than approximately 98.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SANOFI's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 27.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.04%, SANOFI's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SANOFI are BMY, RTX, DE, SAP, and IBM.
- Visit SNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanofi.com.
Sanofi - ADR (SNY) Company Bio
Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets various therapeutic solutions. The company operates in three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Animal Health. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNY Latest Social Stream
View Full SNY Social Stream
Latest SNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANOFI that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNY as an investment opportunity.
Sanofi (SNY) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
Sanofi (SNY) closed at $51.01 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.09% move from the prior day.
Gen Z needs brand-new skills to climb to the C-suite: ‘What got me here will not get them there,’ says health care CEO
Knowing how to use and implement generative A.I. will be a “minimum expectation” for future CEOs, Sanofi CEO Paul Hudson said.
Pharma Stock Roundup: FDA Okays PFE RSV Jab for Elderly, AZN Ends Brazikumab Studies
FDA approves Pfizer's (PFE) RSV vaccine for older adults and AstraZeneca (AZN) and Merck's (MRK) Lynparza for BRCA-mutated metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Fomento Economico Mexicano, NextEra Energy, Sanofi, NVIDIA and Enbridge
Fomento Economico Mexicano, NextEra Energy, Sanofi, NVIDIA and Enbridge are included in this Analyst Blog.
Press Release: Sanofi launches 2023 global Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Sanofi launches 2023 global Employee Stock Purchase Plan Paris, June 1 2023. Sanofi launches Action 2023, its global employee shareholder plan, open to around 86,000 employees in 56 countries. The program builds on plans carried out since 2013 and demonstrates the ongoing commitment of Sanofi and its Board of Directors to involve all employees, across all its territories, in the future development and results of the company. Paul HudsonChief Executive Officer of Sanofi "This plan represents our
SNY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SNYWant to see what other sources are saying about Sanofi's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sanofi (SNY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sanofi (SNY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sanofi (SNY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...