SOBR Safe Inc. (SOBR): Price and Financial Metrics
SOBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$4.27|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||522,660|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.64||Market Cap||22.07M|
SOBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOBR POWR Grades
- SOBR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOBR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 175 days.
- SOBR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SOBR Stock Summary
- SOBR SAFE INC's stock had its IPO on May 16, 2022, making it an older stock than just 0.64% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 192.07, SOBR SAFE INC has a higher such ratio than 98.39% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOBR's revenue has grown 3,826.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSGM, RETO, LOCL, FNGR, and VCEL.
- To check out SOBR SAFE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001425627.
SOBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SOBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.82% lower, now standing at -1.8.
- SOBR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOBR.
SOBR Safe Inc. (SOBR) Company Bio
The annual cost of alcohol abuse in the U.S. is $249 billion. Nearly half of all industrial accidents with injuries are alcohol-related, and 1-in-10 U.S. commercial drivers test positive for alcohol (the highest rate worldwide). In response, Denver-based SOBRsafe™ has developed a proprietary, touch-based identity verification, alcohol detection and cloud-based reporting system. The technology is transferable across innumerable form factors, including stationary access control, personal wearables and for telematics integration. A preventative solution in a historically reactive industry, it is being deployed for commercial fleets and workplaces; other intended applications include managed care and young drivers. This patent-pending alcohol detection solution helps prevent an intoxicated worker from taking the factory floor, or a driver the vehicle keys. An offender is immediately flagged, and the employer (or parent, rehab sponsor, etc.) is empowered to take the appropriate corrective actions. At SOBRsafe, we are creating a culture of prevention. (From SOBRsafe website @ https://sobrsafe.com/about-us/#meet-sobrsafe)
SOBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOBR Latest Social Stream
View Full SOBR Social Stream
Latest SOBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOBR SAFE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOBR as an investment opportunity.
SOBR Safe, Inc. (Nasdaq:SOBR) (SOBRsafe™), providers of next-generation transdermal alcohol detection solutions, today announced that it has secured its first alcohol rehabilitation customer, Oceanfront Recovery. Based in Laguna Beach, California, Oceanfront has installed SOBRcheck™ at its headquarters, and has deployed SOBRsure™ for continuous client monitoring.
SOBR Safe, Inc. (Nasdaq:SOBR) (SOBRsafe™), providers of next-generation transdermal alcohol detection solutions, today announced that SOBRsafe CEO Dave Gandini has provided investors with a fulsome update on the company's current status and near-term direction. The update was published by small cap epicenter AGORACOM here, or you can access the video directly here.
SOBR Safe, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOBR) (SOBRsafe™), providers of next-generation transdermal alcohol detection solutions, today announced the sales launch of its alcohol monitoring wristband, SOBRsure™ - now available for purchase at www.SOBRstore.com. With numerous potential applications, SOBRsure is initially intended for use by teen drivers and over-the-road trucking, for outpatient alcohol treatment and in establishing co-parenting confidence.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
/ SOBR Safe, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOBR) (SOBRsafe™), providers of next-generation transdermal alcohol detection solutions, today announced that it has signed a software as a service (SaaS) agreement with ridesharing innovator RUBI to provide continuous driver alcohol monitoring via the game-changing wearable SOBRsure™. RUBI provides trusted transportation for children and seniors.
SOBR Price Returns