SoFi Technologies Inc. (SOFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOFI POWR Grades
- SOFI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.41% of US stocks.
- SOFI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SOFI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.62% of US stocks).
SOFI Stock Summary
- SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on October 9, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 11.55% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 59.77%, a number that bests 87.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOFI comes in at -25.71% -- higher than that of just 17.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC are BLKB, GTLB, MGNI, SPT, and JAMF.
- SOFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.sofi.com.
SOFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SOFI's price/earnings ratio is 267.37% lower, now standing at -15.9.
- SOFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.3 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOFI.
SOFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOFI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.43% of graded US stocks.
- SOFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 30th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SOFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOFI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SOFI, see our SOFI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$24.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
SOFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.78||52-week high||$10.57|
|Prev. close||$5.56||52-week low||$4.24|
|Day high||$5.88||Avg. volume||39,379,250|
|50-day MA||$6.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.79||Market Cap||5.40B|
SoFi Technologies Inc. (SOFI) Company Bio
SoFi Technologies, Inc., a finance company, operates an online platform that provides financial services. It offers student loan refinancing, private student loans, personal loans, auto loan refinance, home loans, mortgage loans, and investments, as well as insurance products for renters, homeowners, automobiles, and others. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOFI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOFI Social Stream
Latest SOFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOFI as an investment opportunity.
Why SoFi Stock Was a Rare Fintech Winner Today
Thursday was generally an awful day to be a fintech stock investor, unless you were an investor in SoFi Technologies (NASDAQ: SOFI). The insulation came from an analyst who reiterated his unequivocal buy recommendation on SoFi stock. The bull was well-known Mizuho Securities prognosticator Dan Dolev, who published a fresh update on SoFi Thursday morning after a dinner meeting with top managers and investor relations executives.
Best Stock to Buy: Nio vs. SoFi
Nio (NYSE: NIO) is a luxury automaker in China. SoFi Technologies (NASDAQ: SOFI) is a financial services company in the U.S. This video will compare the two growth stocks to determine which is the best one to buy now.
SoFi Made 2 Genius Moves in 2022 to Avoid Silicon Valley Bank's Fate
With the recent demise of 40-year-old Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) and the recent desperation sale of 167-year-old Credit Suisse, some may be especially nervous about their own bank stocks. While this high-growth neobank still has a lot to prove, SoFi management's recent decision-making is looking pretty smart today, and that's encouraging for investors going forward. The first genius move SoFi made last year was getting a banking license, which it obtained through the acquisition of Golden Pacific Bancorp in February of 2022, renaming the bank holding company SoFi Bank.
SOFI Stock Pops on Increased FDIC Insurance News
SoFi Technologies is responding to worries about the security of deposited funds - and SOFI stock traders are evidently bullish on this.
SoFi Technologies, Inc. (SOFI) Stock Moves -0.18%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, SoFi Technologies, Inc. (SOFI) closed at $5.56, marking a -0.18% move from the previous day.
SOFI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...