SoFi Technologies Inc. (SOFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOFI POWR Grades
- SOFI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 42.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOFI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- SOFI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SOFI Stock Summary
- SOFI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than merely 5.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SOFI's went public 2.16 years ago, making it older than merely 11.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOFI comes in at -45.21% -- higher than that of only 12.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC are JAMF, SMAR, CLPS, ZG, and AYX.
- SOFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.sofi.com.
SOFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SOFI's price/sales ratio is 138.46% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 26 months, SOFI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOFI.
SOFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOFI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.43% of graded US stocks.
- SOFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 30th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SOFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.40||52-week high||$16.91|
|Prev. close||$4.30||52-week low||$4.24|
|Day high||$4.43||Avg. volume||49,677,754|
|50-day MA||$5.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.60||Market Cap||4.08B|
SoFi Technologies Inc. (SOFI) Company Bio
SoFi Technologies, Inc., a finance company, operates an online platform that provides financial services. It offers student loan refinancing, private student loans, personal loans, auto loan refinance, home loans, mortgage loans, and investments, as well as insurance products for renters, homeowners, automobiles, and others. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOFI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOFI Social Stream
Latest SOFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOFI TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOFI as an investment opportunity.
Over the last year, a good number of insiders have significantly increased their holdings in SoFi Technologies, Inc...
This has been a lousy year for innovation-heavy growth stocks. Cathie Wood's flagship fund, the Ark Innovation ETF is down about 60% since the end of 2021 and many of its components have fallen even further. Growth stocks have been tanking because it's easier to focus on potential future cash flows and ignore present-day losses when fresh injections of capital are easy to come by.
Shares of financial technology company SoFi Technologies (NASDAQ: SOFI) lost 10% of their value in November, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The company offers a multitude of financial services on its digital app, with the goal of being a one-stop shop that provides an easier, better overall experience for customers to manage their money. Its largest segment until now has been student loans, but it has expanded its services to include banking, investing, and more.
The end of the year is near, meaning that many SoFi brokerage users are wondering about tax-loss harvesting.
SoFi stock has been absolutely crushed this year.
SOFI Price Returns